Place Your Bets...

DeletedUser4596

Yes, but you are also betting that the number one tribe will fail.

It matters how you look at it i guess...:icon_neutral:

So be an optimist man, not a passvefist. I am saying that there will be 10 tribes that will do super well, I'm not saying that one will crash and burn.

TheGreatEmperor

Again its all opinion based. But, judging from the amount of 'noob flaming' and 'troll bashing' and general discontent on these forums, you can start to see why im not optimistic.

By the way its pessimist :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4596

Again its all opinion based. But, judging from the amount of 'noob flaming' and 'troll bashing' and general discontent on these forums, you can start to see why im not optimistic.

By the way its pessimist :icon_biggrin:

By the way, it's 3 a.m.

DeletedUser

Does it count if that tribe gets disbanded? If I do lose I will pay the winner one bet a day, someone please take a screen shot for proof I said this incase this somehow gets deleted.

It does count if the tribe gets disbanded. Obviously if your bet is about to come up, you can do all you can disband the tribe. :icon_twisted:

OK, I bet on the following days:
Feb 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 , 29, 30.

Edit: I'm basically betting they will last 'til the 10th but not until the end of the month. Can I pick 14 still? I picked it but when I posted keyl posted before me.
I'm betting 19X over all the bids and stand to make 50X (X meaning the bet).

I think the troll bells are ringing.
Therefore, you can only pick 5 dates. Please pick 5 dates kayvent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4596

Only five, then I recall all my bets and exit this terrible unfair game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And what if they dont drop out of the top 10 in the next 6 monthes?

DeletedUser

There is going to be one big winner and a lot of losers.

All the propaganda we've seen about the Turkish tribes i thought it would be inevitable that they would drop out as soon as we get close to nobles.

DeletedUser

There is going to be one big winner and a lot of losers.

All the propaganda we've seen about the Turkish tribes i thought it would be inevitable that they would drop out as soon as we get close to nobles.

...how close are you to a noble?? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm betting Ignatious will get his ass kicked before this tribe leaves the Top10.

DeletedUser

i think 9th feb or when people start to get nobles my 2 bets

TheGreatEmperor

Funny this thread is only on its second page and people are already bored with it.

DeletedUser

1000 1000 1000

you are holding the bet?

You'll probably have to define ass-kicked and make sure your village hasn't gone inactive in that time. Of course i don't think Türk Empires will stay in the top ten in 21 days but covering all possibilities.

DeletedUser

Keyl, looks like i owe you some resources. Cash or Cheque? :icon_wink: