Player Countdown

DeletedUser

In one way or another the world will be finished in a year. Hell in some ways it already is...

DeletedUser81101

Players left: 592 (-62)

Players - More than 0 points: 573 (-63)
Players - More than 50K points: 236 (-3)
Players - More than 100K points: 206 (-3)
Players - More than 500k points: 136 (-2)
Players - More than 1mil points: 106 (=0)
Players - More than 5mil points: 46 (+1)
Players - More than 10mil points: 23 (+2)
Players - More than 25mil points: 6 (+1)
Players - More than 30mil points: 2 (=0)
Players - More than 50mil points: 0 (=0)

Tribes:
Tribes left: 54 (-1)

Only includes top 40 members:
Tribes - More than 0 points: 47 (-2)
Tribes - More than 1mil points: 5 (=0)
Tribes - More than 10mil points: 3 (-1)
Tribes - More than 100mil points: 3 (=0)
Tribes - More than 250mil points: 2 (=0)
Tribes - More than 500mil points: 0 (=0)

bhgaming

do you guys plan on doing another world once this one is over or is this the end of the line for most of you?

DeletedUser

I'll start a new one somewhere along the line, but it will have increasing noble price I can tell you that. I'm never playing one without again.

DeletedUser

End of the line . You ?

I always thought that this would definitely be the end of the line for me also but something tells me my friends might convince me otherwise. One things for sure, I won't play a world like this one again i.e. such a large and slow one.
I quite like the sound of the 'small' worlds they said they'd have in the future. If it's small enough to be won in 6 months to a year; I think I'd play again. But that's only if I'm not old and grey by the time this one finishes!! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol yh.

I wanted it to be the end of the line too .

Got w45 too look forward to exactly the same as here.

I will be old & grey by the time that one finishes :/

DeletedUser

@Pza

Good point your making , if its smaller and faster , I might be convinced to give it another go.

DeletedUser

Uh-oh. This was to be my last world but I'm beginning to see problems with attempting to break the habit.

DeletedUser

It's just the fun of making a 40 man premade or something
you allready know you'll own the next world then :)

DeletedUser

Skill and a solid premade don't always ensure owning a new world. It's a load of fun though!

DeletedUser

Skill and a solid premade don't always ensure owning a new world. It's a load of fun though!

Most of the time the reason why a premade falls apart isn't due to lack of skill...It's either poor diplomacy from leadership or people quiting to go back to their home worlds....usually the latter is the worst of the two. However if the world ends and we switch to another world...without another world to deal with it that problem will be non existent.

DeletedUser

A well organised premade :), and tribe shouldn't be made from the start, everything should join mass recruitment start tribes and stay in them for a while, then ruin them from within and gradually start moving into one tribe. With maybe few people staying behind if they manage to get high ranked positions in other good tribes .