Player Countdown

DeletedUser

One day Ill get to internal a 4 mill point player to :p hehe

Yep im an internalling barb nobling noob :)

Im the pinder of the world except i internal :)

Saying that you only went over 200 million after you let a bunch of noobs (morale bashers ?) into your tribe from a noob tribe like OB.

Is legend your academy ?

DeletedUser81101

Saying that you only went over 200 million after you let a bunch of noobs (morale bashers ?) into your tribe from a noob tribe like OB.

Is legend your academy ?

You should know by now that we like points :)

and tbh I have no idea :p

DeletedUser81101

I aint denying it but I aint supporting it either :p

its as mysterious as meat in cheap sausages

DeletedUser81101

tbh I didnt even know legend existed until you mentioned them :p

DeletedUser

Official word of PZA7 was that Legend were your academy. I asked him yesterday. I would like you to kick one though because I was scouting him so he is a refugee.

DeletedUser

Embarrassing :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Im going to hit legend then because they are not affiliated with legion .

Would legion support against me ? :(

I just checked my sig , I have over 1/4 of detox's villages lol

DeletedUser

Embarrassing :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Im going to hit legend then because they are not affiliated with legion .

Would legion support against me ? :(

I just checked my sig , I have over 1/4 of detox's villages lol

Your such a noob.

DeletedUser

NOOO! Have you forgotten richard how legion underminded you? They insulted you and your friends and your tribe who you've been so loyal to for so long. legion is the enemy and you must acknowledge this or HAWKS will have to make you. :)

DeletedUser

NOOO! Have you forgotten richard how legion underminded you? They insulted you and your friends and your tribe who you've been so loyal to for so long. legion is the enemy and you must acknowledge this or HAWKS will have to make you. :)

This made me lol. HAWKS wouldnt make us. They love me too much. However they might make richard, I heard he said they were closer to sparrows then HAWKS. They were not happy.

DeletedUser

Just dropping by to say hello to W33! :)

It's interesting to see a showdown between Stiker and IFY. Who will emerge victorious when the world ends? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Who do you reckon will win? :D it depends, if it was just one on one I think it would be a stalemate because both are heavily offensive and both have a lot of support from their tribes. Maybe IFY might just nick it but not by much.

DeletedUser

I think IFY would have a slight advantage because of his defensive capabilities :icon_wink:

But don't count Stiker out, he's a very good sniper!! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

PUDOG!!!???? Are you here???

I can say only one thing, villages named "Pudog s Heart" are the favorite ones for our enemies, they are just throwing nukes on them without stopping :)

DeletedUser

This made me lol. HAWKS wouldnt make us. They love me too much. However they might make richard, I heard he said they were closer to sparrows then HAWKS. They were not happy.

I thought they were little more like this myself :)

cute-birds-wallpapers-1.jpg

:icon_wink:

Anyway update for this please :)

DeletedUser

PUDOG!!!???? Are you here???

I can say only one thing, villages named "Pudog s Heart" are the favorite ones for our enemies, they are just throwing nukes on them without stopping :)

Just dropping by to say hello old friend! :icon_wink:

Hey my old villages are really favorite targets! Hahahahaha! I think that's the reason why you lost the #1 spot in OD when I was actively playing! Now you got them, so enjoy the OD!!!