Player Countdown

DeletedUser

:lol:
1 why would they get rid of you if you aren't a threat ?
2 inactive or active accounts who cares its support for you when your not getting attacked
and number 4 just bahahaha, if you don't care about it stop coming on here posting they obviously aren't attacking you and so you aren't helping your friends on other worlds, i find it hard to believe that at the point in your other world people don't know what they are doing or already have scripts so thats bullcrap pretty much.

if by bashing you mean rimming, you are really mistaken you have never done anything on W26 i dont care and im sure 100% of the others reading this dont care about other worlds.

:lol:

you think by now they wouldn't have your villages if they wanted them, grow up can't you see its more fun for you to come on here crying to get attacked when they don't need to attack you to win the world.

actually Mike they never have stopped attacking me and are still trying to figure out a way to get rid of me and they haven't been able to. :p

GonerDoug

Yes, he's the most important target we've ever had. We are all in skype together pulling our hair out all day and night trying to figure out how we can take villages from him.

DeletedUser

Yes, he's the most important target we've ever had. We are all in skype together pulling our hair out all day and night trying to figure out how we can take villages from him.

finally.. some honesty. lol.

I doubt there is no one standing in your way really now offensely. My only point is with all that power you should have been able to get rid of me completey a long time ago. I could have in your position. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser35787

Anyone could have. If we could be arsed, we could time in 200 nukes to hit every single one of your villages in the same second, with the nobles following less than 0.5s later. Or even just send 1000 noble nukes and over-noble ourselves just to kill you. The fact is, we can't be arsed to do that with you (or anyone at this stage in this looooooooooooooooong game).

DeletedUser

Anyone could have. If we could be arsed, we could time in 200 nukes to hit every single one of your villages in the same second, with the nobles following less than 0.5s later. Or even just send 1000 noble nukes and over-noble ourselves just to kill you. The fact is, we can't be arsed to do that with you (or anyone at this stage in this looooooooooooooooong game).

I could do it with one account without divulging from tribes overall purpose... you need a collaborative effort now to take my villages? Wow... your tribe really does suck.

DeletedUser

haha yeah coming from the person who has done nothing in all of his time on this world and has a poor account .

DeletedUser

haha yeah coming from the person who has done nothing in all of his time on this world and has a poor account .

at least I have one great account..... something you never can do mike no matter how much world hopping you do. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser35787

I feel like face-palming the crap out of myself whenever I read the replies in this thread.

DeletedUser

at least I have one great account..... something you never can do mike no matter how much world hopping you do. :icon_cool:

:lol: i had a great account here until i had to leave not because of anything to do with tw before you say anything.

If a friend asks me to join a world i will i can't guarantee il play it fully or even log in more than once a day i guess due to your inability to make friends people dont ask you to join other worlds though.

DeletedUser

:lol: i had a great account here until i had to leave not because of anything to do with tw before you say anything.

If a friend asks me to join a world i will i can't guarantee il play it fully or even log in more than once a day i guess due to your inability to make friends people dont ask you to join other worlds though.

I been asked to join many worlds... but I play only under my name only and I have enough to do with w35 right now to join a new world with people who have asked me. But you dodged it again... you have never managed an account as big as my world 35 one mike. You quit before that. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So what if i haven't managed one as big as that ? a big account has nothing to do with being hard to manage ? a 10 mill account is the same as a 2 mill account, theres scripts for everything all you need to do to stand out is time well and attack well. So i don't really care that i haven't had an account as big as yours it doesn't prove you are better in any way.

DeletedUser

So what if i haven't managed one as big as that ? a big account has nothing to do with being hard to manage ? a 10 mill account is the same as a 2 mill account, theres scripts for everything all you need to do to stand out is time well and attack well. So i don't really care that i haven't had an account as big as yours it doesn't prove you are better in any way.

except for the fact I am going to finish two worlds until the end which you have never done ya quitter.... one I will win in in.. the other I will probably lose unless enough people of CLEAR which is not likely.

DeletedUser

So what we have gone over why i quit i don't really care that i have quit. Probably lose ? you have lost now if you are not in clear! at the end you have lost even if you have 100 villages

DeletedUser

So what we have gone over why i quit i don't really care that i have quit. Probably lose ? you have lost now if you are not in clear! at the end you have lost even if you have 100 villages

eh... yes... but I have lost well... something you know nothing about... because you are a quitter and a nubcake. :lol:

DeletedUser

You have lost well ? I wouldn't know about it no because i was under attack for months yet managed to maintain my size and grow a little bit despite being hit on 3-4 fronts

DeletedUser

You have lost well ? I wouldn't know about it no because i was under attack for months yet managed to maintain my size and grow a little bit despite being hit on 3-4 fronts

I have done that before in w35 and prevailed.... in w26 there was little chance. They sent a crap load of accounts against me and everyone was just to close for me to do much because I can't be online all the time. I kept them at bay for a few months. Then they added a few more accounts and attacked them from two other sides and it was downhill from there.

DeletedUser

This is W26 nobody cares about other worlds stop bringing them into it. try doing it with about 10 D from outside your own account and only using the troops in the K .
Maybe if you had done something in the past 2 years before they attacked things might have been different but barbs were much more important weren't they?

DeletedUser

mike you nubcake... at least I am still here and have killed more clear troops and lasted longer than you ever could. ROFL.

BTW... I have 850 incoming now. Time for the bloodbath..... he he he he

DeletedUser

mike you nubcake... at least I am still here and have killed more clear troops and lasted longer than you ever could. ROFL.

BTW... I have 850 incoming now. Time for the bloodbath..... he he he he

you may still be here but what does that prove ? nothing if i wanted to i could have joined a tribe that does absolutely nothing apart from sit out the wars nobling inactives and barbarians for over a year and then get rimmed at the end of the world :icon_rolleyes: that is something to be proud of and boast about isn't it :lol:

You have taken troops from other players to be killed yet you still can't defend yourself properly congrats :icon_rolleyes: As i said before i had about 10 D of outside support and managed to do a hell of a lot better than you, i even sent about 20 D out to paolo whilst being attacked.

Oh and you haven't lasted longer than i have because you haven't been under attack as long as i have.

:icon_eek: 850 incomings damn what will you ever do now ?