Player Introductions

DeletedUser

Okay i thought it might be a good idea if everyone introduced their selves, tell a bit about their selves.

I'll start off.

I am Robert, i am 16 years old (32 days and i'm 17).
I am 5 ft 10,5 inches (1.79m), I am of course still in high school :D
I like swimming, i do competition swimming 4 times a week
That is me Swimming
I basically like all kinds of sports and of course gaming.
I prefer Strategy games, I played a lot of Rome Total War, Age of Mythology, Call of Duty 2 and 4, Runescape, Tribalwars.

I also like hanging out with friends of course :D

This is me sleeping on a school trip in the bus to Germany we slept very very little the night before XD (i'm the left guy)
597008582_5_7xTB.jpeg

This is me doing a gynecological examination:
597008574_5_MUFH.jpeg

Hope to see more introductions, no spamming or i shall ask my mod friends to hit ya with teh ban stick :D

DeletedUser

lol ill be nice and say something

Hey im jacob im 14 i like sports i play basketball im going to be a fresh man im
same height as suko :p and i like to play startegy games and socialize and i love girls... :)

DeletedUser

hola! :) the names casey. Come from the USA. I play baseball... in fact im pitching tomorrow. haha. i have a gf. been datin for 8 months :)

and.. thats about it :) haha

DeletedUser

Im Marco
Nice to meet you (I think :icon_rolleyes:)
Im 14 years old (I know Im young :icon_rolleyes:)
Ehm nothing more to say I think :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Its Medley relays (looked that up.., in dutch it is 'Wissel Slag')

which is a combination of 4 strokes, equal distance.

Butterfly
Backstroke
Breaststroke
Freestyle

is the order in which you swim them.

DeletedUser

har45

Hi, i am har45.

I have played many worlds and played in many good tribes. I have only just joined world 41 but look to make a name for myself and look to be active on the public forum. Nice to meet all of you.

Thanks

Har45

DeletedUser33628

im Boned. =)

ive played many worlds and a proud member of RAW from w9,

i love stragey games and such. =)
im just 18 :D

i hope i could be friends with the others here >:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My names frank.
20 years old.
Not a gamer at all - infact this is the only one i play.
My life revolves around music - i produce drum and bass and dubstep - play guitar - i dj - play the piano (a little bit anyway) and im listening to music all day every day.
Ive played TW since world 1 but most who know me know me from world 2 from the XiG glory days. Some know me as a former duke and co founder of CEG world 8 and some of the newer players may remember me from W10 iBan or W21 SHYT/Sexy.
Friendly enough person if someone is polite enough towards me but i cant stand arrogance.
No one i know in real life knows i play TW - i like to keep it on the sly because it wouldnt exactly help my popularity (spose you could call me a closet geek).
O yeah lastly - my comma button doesnt work so i have to substitute it with "-".

ramboas93

Wow havent seen you in forever thought you left for good:icon_eek: glad see your here.

DeletedUser

G'day, I'm Daniel. :icon_wink:
Born on 29/11/92, which makes me 16.
Don't really play any games other than this, but I'm crafty with excel and a couple programming languages, so sometimes I make my own games. The only two I've made online are Fransdeliar and Warmonger: Antonara.
Will have the odd FPS with dad on LAN.
I've played tribalwars on W2 with my father for almost 3 years now.
I'm known mostly for my crazy statistics topics that I've posted dominantly on W2, but also on W1, W3, W8, W16 and W25, all of which I've played at some point in time.
[spoil]
W1: I dominated K78 until I quit.
W2: Just take a look: Yellow = Me/Dad, Green = Enemy.
W3: Was a noob in the core until I quit due to being rimmed.
W4: Played as a month with an account I took over at 2mil.
W5: Was a noob and started a tribe there with W2 friends and it failed because we were all noobs at the time.
W6: Almost took over an account once, it was top 20, but figured I wouldn't have the time.
W7: Nope.
W8: Took over an account for a week, but the timing was very bad.
W9: Nope.
W10: Almost took over an account of a friend of mine, but he decided he wanted to see it end where he left it instead.
W11: Nope.
W12: Nope.
W13: Nope.
W14: Nope.
W15: Joined for a moment to practice for W16.
W16: Played with good mates twinkletoes, sanct79 and arch angel, and ended where we started in a Hippos home continent, in our own little tribe after XXL fell, and we'd all quit before the showdown took place, but still killed a couple troops.
W17: Nope.
W18: Nope.
W19: Nope.
W20: Joined for a moment as Eclipsor, but decided against it.
W21: Joined as Majestic Chaos for a bit, but decided against it.
W22: Nope.
W23: Nope.
W24: Joined for a moment to test out a tribe, and defeated a 1k player as a 300 point player from said tribe.
W25: Started INH and quit due to RL issues.
W26: Nope.
W27: Joined to lead a pre-made-ish tribe, but quit due to RL issues.
W28: Wasn't playing due to RL issues.
W29: Modded the forums for a bit, but had to take a leave due to RL issues.
W30: Came back earlier this year and played for 2 weeks by taking over an account, gave it back because I knew someone else could use it better.
W31: Wasn't playing due to RL issues.
W32: Wasn't playing due to RL issues.
W33: Wasn't playing due to RL issues.
W34: Wasn't playing due to RL issues.
W35: Wasn't playing due to RL issues.
W36: Wasn't playing due to RL issues.
W37: Wasn't playing due to RL issues.
W38: Wasn't playing due to RL issues.
W39: Nope.
W40: Nope, archers.
W41: Back again. :icon_smile:
[/spoil]
I'm pretty open minded, and resilient, but I have school and will (in the end) let that take higher priority.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not a bad thread :icon_razz:

/Waits before Celtic Mist posts before introducing myself.

DeletedUser

Shadowfog, causing problems and drama <3

I like kitties, pandas and care bears, when they are chained and screaming to the floors of my basement =3.

I hope w41 is fun ^^, played worlds since w7 (but a tad of w3 =3) i'm in it for the fun, as well i suck at the game =D

DeletedUser

Okay,
Hi,
I'm Naruto, this is me:
oqvek4.jpg

I like pwning n00bs.
I'm ze best, some people don't like me because i'm ze best, but what can i do? I am just amazing.
These n00bs msg me telling me i am rubbish, but what are they? n00bs with 125 points with 0 troops.
I like good playerz who know how to play TW, i like playing TW, i like beating people in TW.
What can i say? Mail me in-game ^^
:]

DeletedUser

Hello! and
I' am Martins and I am 19 years old.
Playing TW since W8 and I am nice person at most of time and I like to talk.