Player made map thread

DeletedUser

Since there is not a thread for this, and my quick map had good response This is the place to post any maps you may make.

Im still trying to decide if I am going to put maps in spoilers on the front page, thats up to you guys, but for now.

World13Mar25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pam Nam

Reserved for some mappage!

I don't really think spoilers our necessary

oieoverlayg.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I dont really pay attention to politics when reading. As such Im not really aware of whats going on in game so Im kind of clueless there.

DeletedUser

Yeah i was like wtf is wrong with the signos colors there left side is different from there right :p

DeletedUser

I'm telling you dude Signos their color is still messed up :lol:

Pam Nam

asylum looks like the united states :eek:

Yeah quite a few people have said this, It's all part of the plan. Next we are going to noble two clusters in the shape of Iran + Iraq, split into two tribes and have a fun little war between ourselves!

Cabana is going to be captain of the crazy Arabs! While America may have more Firepower we all know Iraq has teh super war goats on it's side :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

and ED-R's Great Britain with dodgey Islands, looks like GB in 2020 global warming lol

DeletedUser

The polar icecaps to your north are about to melt and overtake Canada.

The ica caps you are referring to appear to look alot like Quebec. A Province we have yet to discover. I don't think those ice caps will be running down stream any time soon :icon_wink: