Player Made Maps

qwertyu

Post all maps regarding World 29 here

Examples

world1top6tribes12julycwh4.jpg

w3jan12.png

Thank you wolfenbike and 12azor for the brilliant examples

DeletedUser

Alright little bit of info on this map... yes I know its ugly, but I wasn't spending the time to redo it and make it really nice when half the tribes aren't going to last. Secondly... it jumps from rank 8 to rank 10, and doesn't include BOK-55 because they were too new of a tribe and I couldn't pull them up on twstats. :icon_redface:

So without further ado... Top 8 plus 10 and 11 :icon_cool: of world 29

World29.jpg

death by penguin

wtf? this can't be real....tribes dominate the K's already?? :s

DeletedUser

post all requests, and they will be answered by someone soon :)

Internal Server Error

Could I get these tribes on a map:

[spoil]LOVE
DSL
SD
Skittl
* I *
RAWR[/spoil]

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

Just letting you guys know Ill probably post another top 10 tommorow, just to show the mass recruiting going on...

DeletedUser

Here we go... though perhaps rather early to be starting on mapping tribes, thought i'd stick one up anyhow.

Map1copy-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Bunny i think will be the only one that survives,think they are mass recruiting atm tho,strange of them to do so..

already 2 families on top 5,both are failure famies.

sabre ra

I honestly dont think any of these tribes will stay top 5 in a couple months from now..... It will be interesting to watch.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the ONLY one with a chanse is RAWR... TPS is kinda crowded in there k, I could be wrong though...

DeletedUser

>> Here we go... though perhaps rather early to be starting on mapping tribes, thought i'd stick one up anyhow.

Nice map ShadowRanger

DeletedUser

Bunny i think will be the only one that survives,think they are mass recruiting atm tho,strange of them to do so..

already 2 families on top 5,both are failure famies.

Hmm that is strange...
Probably just doing it to keep up, or it's not the genuine Bunny tribe? 0.0