Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

Post yours.

I'll lead by example, this is a map of whoever I wanted to put on.

23mspja.jpg

DeletedUser

I may make maps for this world, if people ask nicely.
If you don't already know, all fool to you.

DeletedUser

Could you make a map of the major tribes in the northwest? :)

DeletedUser

You've put 28th CU on the map, as green, without acknowledging them ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, thank you for pointing this out. i'll fix it later.

~Michael

Nudist

Impressive maps recently, happy to see that although the forums are deathly dull we still have some good map makers.

DeletedUser

Impressive maps recently, happy to see that although the forums are deathly dull we still have some good map makers.

I second that, really nicely done Knight Saber.
We need a good war soon...

DeletedUser

One day, I learned how to make some really nice maps. But that was back in 2008. I don't know how to make them anymore :/

DeletedUser

We lost a lot of things after the Recession... :icon_sad:

I could maybe learn again, but I just joined up so I'm a little behind the punch on the politics in this world. (Not like it matters at the current moment). :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I could maybe learn again, but I just joined up so I'm a little behind the punch on the politics in this world. (Not like it matters at the current moment). :icon_rolleyes:
There are plenty of tutorials available, but in my opinion, you are better off just learning how to use the tools of whatever software you have, rather than following a step by step guide.
I prefer to see a variety of creative styles, rather than a "paint by numbers" approach that has everyone making identical (or at least very similar) looking maps.