Player made maps.

DeletedUser

The auto-updating maps are great but it's also nice to see the player made maps, a bit surprised no-one has posted any yet.

Here's the top 10, no family tribes added.

[spoil]
35fuLpl.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Likely photoshop. For example:

[spoil]
3dfo6.jpg
[/spoil]

Unfortunately, the forums can't handle a map the size of mine or his. So if you want to see mine in full, click this link right here.

If you want to see his in full, click this link right here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Likely photoshop. For example:

[spoil]
3dfo6.jpg
[/spoil]

Unfortunately, the forums can't handle a map the size of mine or his. So if you want to see mine in full, click this link right here.

If you want to see his in full, click this link right here.

Nice map and yes, I use Photoshop.

You can click the links, you can also do what I do which is click and drag the image into a new tab. Either work just as well. Thanks for linking mine!

DeletedUser61336

If you want the map to fit within the spoiler, the rough estimate for the size right now is 750 x 750(I honestly don't know the exact numbers for it).

DeletedUser112964

Lets get a map of the big 3 and their known opponents currently.

-R

DeletedUser112964

Is there any chance you could do the same map, but with the biggest player in each tribe a lighter shade of their tribes colour?

It would be good to how they would be positioned next to other tribes.

-S.

DeletedUser

I'll try to do both now. It may not be particularly easy, but I can try! For the wars map, I'll only include fights between top 20 tribes...if I go any further I'll have issues finding all of them and including them, and if I don't go up to top 20 then DSy4 won't even have enemies.

Map of the big 3 and their top 20 enemies (couldn't include recent conquers, it would've been too much of a mess). Also, no inclusion of TT and PTT (who are comparable sizes to bAd) cause I don't even know their enemies, as they are not on the PnP:

[spoil]
155ksow.jpg
[/spoil]

Link to the map.

[spoil]
214z6e1.jpg
[/spoil]

Link to the map.

DeletedUser112964

It would seem that PTT has the advantage of being in the core without bordering any of the top 3. Wonder if they'll take advantage of that, and the fact the tribes they do border are currently at war on other fronts.

-S

DeletedUser112976

Top 20
1.png

3.png

Just because players do not know or get intel for wars or maneuvering does not mean to say that things are not occurring on the world. Taking a step back and assimilating, gives a broader picture sometimes.

DeletedUser

At least someone knows how to make a map without using the cookie-cutter stuff posted elsewhere on the forums. Nice gorillaz.

DeletedUser

Here's the top 10, no family tribes added.

[spoil]
35fuLpl.jpg
[/spoil]

i dont want to be a downer here but TT are a family tribe. their academy is TTs so to say no families is included in this map is a lie.

Just saying.

DM