Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

Thats my boy

The whole idea about the actual Venus project is to not war, and to create a civilisation of peace :|

Bo-John-bo

The whole idea about the actual Venus project is to not war, and to create a civilisation of peace :|
World War Veterans was created to bring down Venus....... last time I checked joining a tribe isn't how you bring them down

Moon to moon, start to start, venus's fall is not that far. Sounds familiar to anyone?

DeletedUser100466

World War Veterans was created to bring down Venus....... last time I checked joining a tribe isn't how you bring them down

Moon to moon, start to start, venus's fall is not that far. Sounds familiar to anyone?

Nice poem mate :)

DeletedUser

Sorry mate but WWV was never gonna stay that long we never planned to stay that long in that tribe we knew someday some of you guys gonna come to us to join you and the other part i already said in your internal forums so yeah peace! :)

DeletedUser

Aladeen and co in a nutshell:

didn't want to die. wanna be independent players who don't need no tribe but also part of a team but your teamwork isn't teamwork and also you trash talked our friends and didn't want us supporting them against you but they were dismissed for threatening members of w2v but you attacked and I is good but you showed no respect despite inviting all of us even under fire ones also Venus are the devil and we want to kill them actually jk joining Venus now, bye

Thats my boy

I'm not sure what to do, should I offer him a tissue? Or a backrub?

DeletedUser

I don't quite recall saying that was your goodbye post, aladeen. Just that it was general gist of you and yours over the last few days. I admit to atrocious syntax in that post for rhetorical reasons, though.

a back rub would be wonderful, thank you Ham.

DeletedUser

Venus may be recruiting their way to victory but it is working pretty well by the looks of it.

charshaun

Venus may be recruiting their way to victory but it is working pretty well by the looks of it.

Really? all i can see is they have recruited a few meat shields :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Players: die4love

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 6
Difference: 62

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,375,670
Side 2: 211,002
Difference: 5,164,668

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 591,448
Side 2: 51,877
Difference: 539,571

chart

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: Venus

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 12
Difference: 76

chart

Nice.

Thats my boy

1: Could we make a proper bread for this? Not really the place :|
2: Die4love defended pretty poorly, I did say it was a bad idea picking him up :|

charshaun

Before all this started we asked for them to kick die4love as we had started to op him, we also asked for Friskehbird to be booted as we was told that ddog was on the account. I said the other guys could stay if they wasnt happy with us.

[19/01/2014 20:05:28] charshaun: frisky and dieforlove need removing from your tribe, you can keep the others
[19/01/2014 20:05:52] mal stead Apollo,: theyre my friends
[19/01/2014 20:05:59] mal stead Apollo,: and its a similar situation to rabid?
[19/01/2014 20:06:07] mal stead Apollo,: with die4love
[19/01/2014 20:06:22] charshaun: ddog is a know w2v hater.. so he goes or our nap goes
[19/01/2014 20:07:23] mal stead Apollo,: i wont turn my back on a friend
[19/01/2014 20:07:35] mal stead Apollo,: and there are other ways to resolve this
[19/01/2014 20:07:42] mal stead Apollo,: we resolved the rabid situation
[19/01/2014 20:07:55] mal stead Apollo,: when you guys recruited him and knew the deal with him
[19/01/2014 20:08:05] mal stead Apollo,: because some of you even asked welsh celts permission to
[19/01/2014 20:08:13] mal stead Apollo,: and even though he refused a invite was sent?
[19/01/2014 20:09:17] charshaun: you inviting players right in the middle of us is just aking for trouble.. rabid was in our cluster not yours

Venus told us that he was a personal friend and would not be booted. So we continued to attack die4love.

But guess what he was booted after getting a good battering from us :icon_rolleyes:

So as i have said previously the ex guys are being used as meat shields..

Just remember what they said about die4love: [19/01/2014 20:07:23] mal stead Apollo,: i wont turn my back on a friend

You sure about that :lol: