Player Maps

DeletedUser

T-crew wasnt ddb family they was our enemys 0.0 DDBBQ is a few tasty treats for us =D

nQthing

those family lists arent mine, its the ones listed on the site.

this list is better then

gtg, pk, bdr, ctrl, ddb, tuba, tuba = one family
set, ada, riderz, fubar, fubara, none, none-a, 666 = another family

ect.

nakki pappa

well that was like the "coalition" and "empire" tribes so in a way they were so to say family

nQthing

empire is like a family... coalition isnt really a family... unless u mean like Malcolm in the middle type of family

DeletedUser

Great Map. I think its better to have a new Topic for Updated Maps and those that are a month Old Maps will be put to Archive Maps. for easy reference

DeletedUser

It seems the W10 family updater (ank.radu) has gone inactive. Right now W9 and W10 are in last place for most views. Mostly because of non-existant advertising and the updaters for those worlds have gone missing. So I need a new volunteer for this world to update families and make a new thread to advertise the maps. The only skills needed are to be active enough to update the families at a reasonable pace and good spelling. No programming skills are needed what so ever. Send me a msg if you want to be that person, because I don't check this world's forums much at all. Thanks.

Hah, ignore this. Already found a prospective candidate. Gonna set him up now. Stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:

nQthing

finny? u picked finny? is that a joke? finny? hes like... a step away from mental retardation

nakki pappa

finny? u picked finny? is that a joke? finny? hes like... a step away from mental retardation

but he is active you liekd it or not and really no skills were needed so he's like made for this :)

no offence finny.

DeletedUser

but he is active you liekd it or not and really no skills were needed so he's like made for this :)

no offence finny.

Haha love you too... :icon_razz:

And yeah... nQ. Find someone more active then me... I dare you to try. :icon_cool:

nQthing

i can find 100 active retards... wouldnt he want someone who isnt retarded?

DeletedUser

let finny handle the Maps :lol:

But if there Someone Wants to Handle it, Give it to someone :lol:

No skills Needed for it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol i know for a fact ank.radu is not inactive, just not posting unter that name anymore lmao way to give his job away

DeletedUser

lol i know for a fact ank.radu is not inactive, just not posting under that name anymore lmao way to give his job away

Then he should have contacted Nick and told him. If ank.radu is here and wants it I'm sure either both of us could do it or I could relinquish it back to him, I have no problem with that.

DeletedUser

T-crew wasnt ddb family they was our enemys 0.0 DDBBQ is a few tasty treats for us =D

T-crew removed as a family tribe.

I'm going to try to get these maps stickied on their own thread. :icon_confused:

nQthing

Why am I a retard again? Because my PnP is better then yours? :lol:
im pretty sure i dont post propaganda, and if i do post something that can be considered propaganda i point it out. your stupid i b smarter

DeletedUser

Then he should have contacted Nick and told him. If ank.radu is here and wants it I'm sure either both of us could do it or I could relinquish it back to him, I have no problem with that.

please dont talk down to my friend finny.

KthnxBAI :p