Look at my skype Name, Its not wilhelmsson.braddaz :lol:

Cass <3

DeletedUser

hm..i didnt think this forum would have a pic thread this early :O but o well
[spoil]seriously..no racist jokes..other wise i'll kick ya a$$
image11a.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Okay, has it not crossed anyone's mind that many players have multiple accounts (from different worlds), which means they have multiple forum accounts as well? :D

I could show you at least 8 different accounts on here that list my skype ID lol

DeletedUser

Okay, has it not crossed anyone's mind that many players have multiple accounts (from different worlds), which means they have multiple forum accounts as well? :D

I could show you at least 8 different accounts on here that list my skype ID lol

someone could have one skype account per tw account :icon_eek::icon_eek:

or like shared skype account oO

Woodlandapple

I think that's the point :p

DeletedUser

I think that's the point :p

Haha, then perhaps I'm taking things wrong since it seemed to me that was being used as an argument supporting Mister Cassandra actually being female...my bad :p

And, i'd just like to add, that is it people like you (Cass) who make it difficult for people like me to be taken seriously as a actual lady on the Internet :D

"Webcam or didn't happen!"...Damn you for that!!! lol

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Haha, then perhaps I'm taking things wrong since it seemed to me that was being used as an argument supporting Mister Cassandra actually being female...my bad :p

And, i'd just like to add, that is it people like you (Cass) who make it difficult for people like me to be taken seriously as a actual lady on the Internet :D

"Webcam or didn't happen!"...Damn you for that!!! lol

No such thing as female gamers. If you want to prove me wrong... well I bolded the part I was thinking :icon_wink:

Suck my kiss

its ok carrie I know your the only real girl on TW:icon_redface: