Map/Coord Player Profile Custom Coordinate Selector (TakSelector)

File Not Found

Author
File Not Found
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript: $.getScript("http://taktimer.net/scripts/ppSelectCoords.js"); void(0);
Public?
Public
The below script runs from the player profile, and offers options for selecting coordinates from a player profile, to obtain a coordinate list.

If you would like any "upgrades" implemented, then please feel free to suggest them here.

The script (launcher):
Code:
javascript: $.getScript("http://taktimer.net/scripts/ppSelectCoords.js"); void(0);

Full script can be seen here

Upvote 0

DeletedUser8510

Would it be possible for the co ordinates to have an option to be prewrapped in bb codes? Also, an option to display points would be great. Forgive me if I've overlooked something.

File Not Found

It's a fairly easy modification, and I was thinking about it when I first wrote it.

It'll be up in 5 minutes or so...

File Not Found

Sorry for the delay. The script has been updated...

UPDATE: Radio button selection for script mode output, or claimslist output. Also checkbox for show points. Output button has been moved to a new table, to pair up with the new radio buttons.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay. The script has been updated...

UPDATE: Radio button selection for script mode output, or claimslist output. Also checkbox for show points. Output button has been moved to a new table, to pair up with the new radio buttons.

For the claimlist personally I would have it number the villages. That makes organization easier. I also would have it list player bbcode once instead of for every village. Just my preference. Maybe some other people feel differently.

DeletedUser

Also, it would be better if the 'Reset list' button was somewhere near 'Output list' button, cause both are major functions of that useful script.

Subwind

I love this script. I have wanted something like this for months. Fake Script, Nuke Scripts, Support Scripts, so much easier now.

Beware our targets from now on, claims and 25x25 will be nuked, much easier.

FnF, thank you.

~Matt

File Not Found

For the claimlist personally I would have it number the villages. That makes organization easier. I also would have it list player bbcode once instead of for every village. Just my preference. Maybe some other people feel differently.

I thought I already did that...

I mustn't have added the clist += k

Either way, it should be fixed now.

DeletedUser

File, whats the chances of getting this script to work on the tribal members page. Getting it just to extract players cords that are located in a certain K would do just fine, But not sure how it would be implanted.

File Not Found

Also, it would be better if the 'Reset list' button was somewhere near 'Output list' button, cause both are major functions of that useful script.

Done...

I will add a radio button setup for...

Add, Remove, Replace.

So when using the autoselection methods, it doesnt always replace the list, and will allow you to select multiple zones etc.

File Not Found

File, whats the chances of getting this script to work on the tribal members page. Getting it just to extract players cords that are located in a certain K would do just fine, But not sure how it would be implanted.

That would be rather difficult, and probably not be possible within the rules.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it can be done, but it would require loops to load multiple pages, which is where the legality issue would come in. (Unless I was hosting a database set for each world, so you could extract tribal villages)

DeletedUser

That would be rather difficult, and probably not be possible within the rules.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it can be done, but it would require loops to load multiple pages, which is where the legality issue would come in. (Unless I was hosting a database set for each world, so you could extract tribal villages)

Ah, I see... Would that be something you would be willing to do (hosting worlds database). I know that within itself would be time consuming having to update it every few hours (I think). But, if its something you didn't plan this script to do than thats perfectly fine. The script itself alone is awesome.

File Not Found

I have no issue with hosting the world data's.

The issue that arises, is that my host doesn't allow me to cron php jobs, so I haven't a method of actually dumping the data I copy, into the database.

DeletedUser

Ah, that sucks... Hmm no worries then. When ever you find a fix around, or when ever your host lets you do cron php jobs. Maybe think about implanting it for now we could use twstats and extract that way I think.

DeletedUser

How about an option to output only the village bbcode? A lot of times I don't need the bolded number or player name. Especially in notebook.

Another great option would be if I could input a search string and have it output only those village which matched it. Partial search strings would be great. If I figure out a player has a simple naming strategy I could just extract his Offense villages for a mass nuking op. Or if I had an internal account I wanted consumed (off village first) I could rename the offense group villages, switch to the player profile page and make my list, and then post it in the forum.

Being able to remove villages under a certain amount of points would be good too.

And finally, sorting the results by K or proximity would be another great addition. Having all the villages sorted by K in a claimslist makes it nice :)

This is really an awesome script. I love that you've hosted it and all your updates are done seamlessly without me having to install a new script every couple days. Kudos and thank you!

File Not Found

UPDATE:

• Search by text match on names, has been enabled.
  • Search by points has been added
  • Option to Add/Remove/Replace, has been enabled.
  • An experimental format table has been enabled, which will allow you to more easily customize the output format.

Data sorting has not been added at this time, but is planned for a future release.

DeletedUser

Hi guys
i'm new to the scripts can sb give me a full guide what to do with this script
i add it in bookmarks but it only show my own villages!

File Not Found

The script is designed to run from the information screen of other players.

Simply load up a target players info screen, as displayed below, run the script, and start entering search parameters.
[spoil]
demo_TakSelector.jpg
[/spoil]

UPDATE: Script redesignated as "TakSelector"

Planned future updates
Sort results by various data types
"And" selecting. (The ability to specify multiple selection parameters, and select only things that match all specified parameters)
I'm thinking I will move the Select/Deselect All, and the Invert Selection, checkboxes to the main set of tables I generate. I'll probably also make them buttons rather than checkboxes. Or... atleast the invert selection box.

Last edited:

Stotty2009

Just noticed some bugs...

{COUNTER} doesn't work and {COORDS} (When wrapping with BB Codes) it add a space at the end of the line for each BB codes so it looks like
[village]XXX|YYY [/village]
when it should be
[village]XXX|YYY[/village]

File Not Found

Odd, I wa swure I fixed the {COUNTER} option.

Asw for the {COORDS} with bbcodes, yeah, an oversight on my part, I'll fix it in a moment.