Player Rankings are they Deserving?

DeletedUser

Blah with this reply you have just shown that you made the list to make your dukes feel better. Blah. I really thought u had something going here..

The stats above are pure, u can't fudged them like previous stats placed in w9. They are as TW rate us and nothing to do with my feelings or some wouldn't even be top 10.
I am not like u, i don't need to boost or manipulate my tribes players by using others posts or this forum.

the stats above are stats.....

you come and ask a silly question about gand, mentioning hall but singling gand out after u had some issues and he left DNS for a second. i dont care what the issue was between DNS and gand. YOU trying to use my stats that are not manipulated to fix what ever issues u got is not on. especially then u want to turn it around and ridicule my stat post as something else when YOU are the one using ME to get what u want out of gand.

and mitzi86 this is the PNP forum, means politics and propaganda. no kissing and cuddling here, just plan war kill and be killed!

words are a weapon as well, its apart of the game and psi uses them very well, his twisting of my stats was a dig at gand and nothing else. u just fell for it like everyone else.

.dan.101

Why does everything turn into a bitch fest. Even when I'm not here. :lol:

DeletedUser

Why does everything turn into a bitch fest. Even when I'm not here. :lol:

cos u weren' t here to calm me down :icon_evil:

he pissed me off!!

You cannot show that, this quote is to anyone in DNS leadership. All you know is that it is someone in DNS.

another one, as if i give what this crap is. i saw psi's words and thought what the heck, why is he singling gand out like that. the stats are 123456
its an order u cant mess with it. i look at gands profile wondering whats up and i see he left and that stuff on his profile. i didnt even realise it was refering to DNS till dxn posted. I DON"T CARE EITHER!! its got nothing to do with my stats!

and mitzi86, go speak to davide when u can, he will tell u about our discussion regarding my diplomacy or lack of it. no bs here, straight words is what u will get. if u want to cuddle with psi, join DNS and get it over with. watching u grovel in here to him is kinda getting sickening.

btw to make it sure you know who i am and taking away any doubts some may have (zegir!) middle finger saluting u all!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

I just asked for clarification because I didnt get the critaria why smoke would be infront of them !

And you started bitching at me because you had no answer or what. And I tried to be especially nice to you. Bah.

DeletedUser

You have put some time into this so credit for that. In general the ranking is ok except i dont get why put smokefield ahead of hallstrom and especially gandalfalix ? :icon_eek:

You have put some time into this so credit for that <... was that the nice bit? well thankyou very much.

In general the ranking is ok............ except

you could have just asked what the criteria is but we both know u understand it exactly huh??

PPNP psi's politics and propaganda

dxn99, your middle finger is a very interesting and important didget on ur hand, treat it well, use it wisely and no need to be sad, u wont end up losing it.

Psihic

You have put some time into this so credit for that <... was that the nice bit? well thankyou very much.

In general the ranking is ok............ except

you could have just asked what the criteria is but we both know u understand it exactly huh??

PPNP psi's politics and propaganda

dxn99, your middle finger is a very interesting and important didget on ur hand, treat it well, use it wisely and no need to be sad, u wont end up losing it.

Ok, then. What was the criteria ?

DeletedUser

Your sperms are scaring me! :icon_confused:

they are tadpoles, u know the things that metamorphoses and become frogs :)

Looking At Top Ten Only
1. First line is Points Ranking

2. Second line is Ranking by Most Villages Owned

3. Third line is OD World Ranking with a (figure of Villages conquered Last Month, just for interest)

4th line is the 3 rankings added giving an average Ranking. 1 plus 2 plus 3 divided by 3 = general ranking

psi, instead of focusing on other players, as u are asking, lets focus on u as an example.

ripper is rated higher than u in 2 catogories, which was enough to hold number one spot for him.

if i had of split the od rating and used ODD rank as well as ODA rank separate then the list would have been completely different and u would have seen davide and coatsy's results come in higher.

6----- Ripperfield---------------- »T.W«---------- 34.709.867------- 3493--------------- 9937
5----- Ripperfield---------------- »T.W«---------- 34.709.867------- 3493--------------- 9937
6----- Ripperfield---------------- »T.W«-----Opponents Defeated-------- 212,76 Mio.-------------------- conquors Last Month 52
Average Rank----5.6

8----- Psihic------------------- DNS-------------- 33.183.842------- 3379--------------- 9821
8----- Psihic------------------- DNS-------------- 33.183.842------- 3379--------------- 9821
4----- Psihic------------------- DNS-------Opponents Defeated-------- 219,87 Mio.-------------------- conquors Last Month 198
Average Rank----6.6

if i had done it, this is what rip and u would have come out like, b4 u were separated by only one ranking point now the gap is bigger.

rip
6 points
5 village quantity
4 ODA
18 ODD
total= 33 divided by 4 ranking 8.25

psi
8 points
8 village quantity
2 ODA
22 ODD
total= 40 divided by 4 ranking of 10

to do all of them this way the ranking would have come out slightly different.

i will next time if u guys would like a different view.

Psihic

I dont care about that though and never pointed it out. I dunno why you even mention it.

But, instead, why is smokie infront of those 2 ?

*edit*

as I mentioned in various topics before, putting ODD in any stats is just unfair because a player cant decide when he is attacked and when he is not. ODD doesnt show how good or worthy or whatever else the player is. It is a factor that the player can barely influence.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you are obsessed with smokey, maybe u should mail him and ask how he got his tw rankings. he got them the same as you. i got no idea why u keep pointing like just cos his name smokey is there it makes any difference.

change where u see smokey to savraa or anyone else u like. then will it make u happy?? the ranking will still be same cos thats what tw have rated him.

why not tell us all what it is u would like to say really?? do u have issues with how tw have ranked him/us all??

the biggest thing in this game is activity, we all know that. ODA, ODD, villages ,points, etc mean nothing really. in the end its the active one who will win. many players though hold high different rankings, for them i have put this general ranking together. its not fair recognition goes to points like it does. inflate ur village builds and u can be a king in tw. rank by villages owned also isnt fair cos owning baby vills isnt exactly productive to ur acct.

so a combination of those both seemed fair. the OD ranking gives us a different view and balances HOW those villages were obtained/held.

you say "ODD doesnt show how good or worthy or whatever else the player is." what about other players sitting accts and playing through them?? you saw my zegir acct and laughed and made fun of me not knowing really what my game involved. do u seriously still look at accts now and let the STATS supposedly tell u everything about a player....

you are obsessed with smokey's ranking in the top 20 and for some reason want me to validate it.

really psi why dont we just leave it there, i think i know what u are looking for and as b4 i am not interested in helping u with ur pnp quest.

DeletedUser

Ok, then. What was the criteria ?

meaning of criteria "a standard by which something can be judged or decided"

my post after ur question is an explanation of the criteria.

you reply "I dont care about that though and never pointed it out. I dunno why you even mention it."

now after being explained the criteria u still are obsessed with smokey's rating

and reply

DeletedUser

Instead of averaging 3 ranks (points, villages, OD), I would cut it down to 2. Point rank and village rank are going to be quite similar, so there is not real need to use both. It only gives extra weight to the size of the player's empire.

I would use the average of 2 stats, village total and OD. This would give more weight to OD.

Secondly, I would not use the actual rank as the indicator. I would use the raw data instead.
As of today, I note the top 20 players have the following number of villages:

coatsyuk (3974); gandalfalix (3717); Xdavidex (3542); sunsarai (3431); Ripperfield (3555); southerenboy (3399); smokefield (3619); Psihic (3428); crusadertwice (3190); hallstrom (3164); qioto (3258); myke27 (3339); wolstein (3195); Ippe (3132); strabrahide (3142); ALex122 (3112); kokkala (3098); metalpacient (3123); evenodds (2907); nippen (3022)

Those same players have the following total OD (in millions):

coatsyuk (36,25); gandalfalix (85,20); Xdavidex (36,51); sunsarai (103,79); Ripperfield (215,74); southerenboy (143,94); smokefield (116,47); Psihic (223,59); crusadertwice (27,05); hallstrom (80,30); qioto (158,45); myke27 (179,07); wolstein (147,97); Ippe (101,14); strabrahide (178,07); ALex122 (110,34); kokkala (32,91); metalpacient (99,06); evenodds (31,89); nippen (116,55)

I would then multiply the two numbers together, giving the following rankings (I have also done the calculation for some of the players in the top 20 OD and added them to the below rankings):

#1 Ripperfield (766.96)
#2 Psihic (766.47)
#3 savraa (614.26)
#4 tootejuht (613.15)
#5 myke27 (597.91)
#6 proteroman (586.20)
#7 strabrahide (559.50)
#8 qioto (516.23)
#9 Gobelcoque (495.38)
#10 southerenboy (489.25)
#11 wolstein (472.76)
#12 smokefield (421.50)
#13 sunsarai (356.10)
#14 nippen (352.21)
#15 ALex122 (343.38)
#16 Jedi Obi Wan (336.63)
#17 Ippe (316.77)
#18 gandalfalix (316.69)
#19 metalpacient (309.36)
#20 emperorpilaf (281.30)
#21 hallstrom (254.06)
#22 coatsyuk (144.06)
#23 Xdavidex (129.32)
#24 kokkala (101.96)
#25 evenodds (92.70)
#26 crusadertwice (86.29)

DeletedUser

Well, imo enemy conquerings should be included.

I agree with ODD and points (or village count, but i like village count more then points) being removed.
If you want to take variables into concideration, it should atleast be those that don't go hand-in-hand with eachother (points/villages count) or a variable the person himself can't really change himself (ODD).

Just my 2 cents.

mitzi86

cos u weren' t here to calm me down :icon_evil:

he pissed me off!!

another one, as if i give what this crap is. i saw psi's words and thought what the heck, why is he singling gand out like that. the stats are 123456
its an order u cant mess with it. i look at gands profile wondering whats up and i see he left and that stuff on his profile. i didnt even realise it was refering to DNS till dxn posted. I DON"T CARE EITHER!! its got nothing to do with my stats!

and mitzi86, go speak to davide when u can, he will tell u about our discussion regarding my diplomacy or lack of it. no bs here, straight words is what u will get. if u want to cuddle with psi, join DNS and get it over with. watching u grovel in here to him is kinda getting sickening.

btw to make it sure you know who i am and taking away any doubts some may have (zegir!) middle finger saluting u all!!

just saying you pointed me out 2x before i responded. Anywhoo i would go more along the lines of just agreeing with somone rather then "groveling" him. Either way you beleive i do it then so be it. but allow me to put it this way. I beleive what i beleive, and i can say what i want when i want too. If i have an oppion and agree with somone i have the right to say it, Just like you are saying now. So there is no need for a stupid fight between u and me about somthing as stupid as this.

Psihic

Zegir, you should stop looking for a conspiracy theory in everything anyone does that doesnt go well with your tribe in these forums. Yes, we know you are in big crysis. Yes we know your members treat each other like crap. Yes we know YOU are unhappy there. Yes we know u miss those that have left. We all know that. But putting your frustrations to these forums so obviously just makes u look like a kid that was taken away his lollypop. Take a chill pill maam.

DeletedUser

sunsarai, with the village quantities i have always viewed it as better for rating players size rather than points.

but i also thought having both, would disarm either reading if it has been inflated by the player. eg; hi village builds and quantities of small pointed village conquers. looking at top 20 average points per village makes some look like they favor a higher use of building levels. whether they prefer for points or actual village productivity none of us will know for sure. just b/c i prefer market at 10 doesn't mean everyone has too.

i suppose u are right and there is nothing any of us can do about that and the quantities is the best indicator.

Total od as another example, i think yeah, good, u are using the total figure and not separating them. to me having the 2 together gives a more balanced reading. many here say ODD can't be influenced or controlled so shouldn't be used. ODA can be seen the same way, i know of players who have attacked themselves or just cleared barbs for others to gain ODA. players who have attacked and been dodged and not received ODA they wanted or expected. they can be just as inaccurate as each other.

all any player really wants is a balanced reading of their own game, a chance to be compared to a high point player with their other qualities ingame rather than just high points.

i dont believe any reading can be totally accurate in this game but what u have done is maybe as close as possible for a fair equal assessment of players games.

when i look at the list and see some players names i think, yeah its right they are there, they deserve to be and b4 points etc where keeping them from the recognition they have earned with the games they have played so far.

good job sunsarai, thanks

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
u guyz put a lot of heart rnt u?

all i can say is that coatsy is the eternal first and that he both nobles DNS and keeps his point diff from xdavid who is only nobling inactives
at least gandal (current #2) attacks his enemies too...

Psihic

u guyz put a lot of heart rnt u?

all i can say is that coatsy is the eternal first and that he both nobles DNS and keeps his point diff from xdavid who is only nobling inactives
at least gandal (current #2) attacks his enemies too...

coatsyuk
Opponents defeated: 36.251.164 (139.)
Tribe: »T.W«

A real fighter. Belongs to the tribe he is in :lol:

DeletedUser

I can name at least 7 former DN players that are better than coatsyuk and are in TW now.