Player v Player next rounds and final

DeletedUser

vote Shadey! vote Shadey! :). I wish i had a chance to vote twice xD though im done already :). so this dont count. Im just advertising shadey.

Prizonerofwar

wood@war should, or else he'll remove you from w44. Just ask alexhol :D

DeletedUser

No i didn't :icon_idea:

your so modest. Even if you did win by alot of votes you still probably say "no i didnt" lol. dont know anything about your skill but i think if you two were to war Wood@war would probley win. But that's just one noob that knows nothing speaking :)

DeletedUser

dont know anything about your skill but i think if you two were to war Wood@war would probley win. But that's just one noob that knows nothing speaking :)

Ofcourse Wood and war will win against me even if you hand me an account twice their size :) There is a lot to learn from those two :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ofcourse Wood and war will win against me even if you hand me an account twice their size :) There is a lot to learn from those two :icon_redface:

Awww... :icon_redface:

Let's just meet up in the middle and hug! <3 (Plus, from what the PnP tells me, we're allies. :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

Awww... :icon_redface:

Let's just meet up in the middle and hug! <3 (Plus, from what the PnP tells me, we're allies. :icon_rolleyes:)

I won't come near you in my sane mind :icon_razz: <3 K32 is better for me :lol: