DeletedUser

2 - Koss vs. Stacie31 - 1
2 - Joelandon vs draknyus - 2
0 - Rilech vs Grindayzar - 3
1 - Snooks786 vs Able1234au - 2
3- cruxstellata vs ngahngen - 0
3- Absoman vs GOTHICAXE - 0

I'm not counting this :icon_wink:
Come on. One vote. I can understand you choosing 1 or 2 match-ups not to vote on
but only voting on one... smacks of Joey telling you to come here :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

2 - Koss vs. Stacie31 - 1 -- I abstain from voting on this.
2 - Joelandon vs draknyus - 2 -- If joey plays to his full potential(less skype, more In-Game) then him. Otherwise he would lose.
0 - Rilech vs Grindayzar - 4 -- Have to go with Grindayzar...just because...well if she wants, she is a beast.
1 - Snooks786 vs Able1234au - 2 -- An extremely tough one....im going with Snooks in the end though.
4- cruxstellata vs ngahngen - 0 -- Crux.
4- Absoman vs GOTHICAXE - 0 -- I think i would win.

DeletedUser

I'm not counting this :icon_wink:
Come on. One vote. I can understand you choosing 1 or 2 match-ups not to vote on
but only voting on one... smacks of Joey telling you to come here :icon_sad:

Dont flame the speed god, he has more credibility than anyone in here. He always beats miggy in speed xD

Take his word?

2 - Koss vs. Stacie31 - 1 -- I abstain from voting on this.
2 - Joelandon vs draknyus - 2 -- If joey plays to his full potential(less skype, more In-Game) then him. Otherwise he would lose.
0 - Rilech vs Grindayzar - 4 -- Have to go with Grindayzar...just because...well if she wants, she is a beast.
1 - Snooks786 vs Able1234au - 2 -- An extremely tough one....im going with Snooks in the end though.
4- cruxstellata vs ngahngen - 0 -- Crux.
4- Absoman vs GOTHICAXE - 0 -- I think i would win.

You mean less being lazy and less playing 8 other worlds? :D

I can be good if I want, I have proved that in other worlds. Playing more than 3 worlds and speed is hard, especially for a kid xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...couldn't care about your achievements :lol:

This is the X-Factor style "The best player of W34" thing.

You're not the best player of w34 if you were "too busy on another world lololol!!1!"

DeletedUser

...couldn't care about your achievements :lol:

This is the X-Factor style "The best player of W34" thing.

You're not the best player of w34 if you were "too busy on another world lololol!!1!"

No, thats where your wrong. The contest is "I was wondering, if certain players got into a fight. 1 v 1. No tribe support or account sitting. Who would win?
(Add your own to the list, if you fancy it)"

I would obviously focus all my time on W34 if I got into this 1v1, 18 hrs a day. Along with my skill. :)

DeletedUser91234

2 - Koss vs. Stacie31 - 2
3 - Joelandon vs draknyus - 2
0 - Rilech vs Grindayzar - 5
1 - Snooks786 vs Able1234au - 2
4- cruxstellata vs ngahngen - 1
5- Absoman vs GOTHICAXE - 0

Im sorry i didn't know you can vote more than one :D

DeletedUser

Koss vs. Stacie31 ~ I'm sorry stacie but I can't vote against my own manwhore, can I?
Joelandon vs draknyus ~ Have you ever tried cold hot chocolate ? I know, an oxymoron, but leave a cup out overnight and drink it in the morning... it's actually quite refreshing. You'd be surprised.
Rilech vs Grindayzar - Asshat is my word, asshat. (It's 5-0, nothing at risk here)
Snooks786 vs Able1234au - I think she could take out all 7 Ables.
cruxstellata vs ngahngen - He was in shots with me apparently, so he has to be pretty decent...
Absoman vs GOTHICAXE - meh... I'll give one to GOTH for the hell of it.

I'll leave it to crux whether to add L@ndi is B@cK's second vote, bolded are my choices.

DeletedUser

I wasn't in Shots. I was in Smack!

No-one reads the skype chat these days :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, either way Juk considers you to be worthy of joining Shots, which IMO means you must be a pretty good player.

Hopefully we can grab Nauzhror back, I heard he got this stupid thing called a... what was it... a "life?"

DeletedUser

Koss vs. Stacie31 ~ I'm sorry stacie but I can't vote against my own manwhore, can I?
Joelandon vs draknyus ~ Have you ever tried cold hot chocolate ? I know, an oxymoron, but leave a cup out overnight and drink it in the morning... it's actually quite refreshing. You'd be surprised.
Rilech vs Grindayzar - Asshat is my word, asshat. (It's 5-0, nothing at risk here)
Snooks786 vs Able1234au - I think she could take out all 7 Ables.
cruxstellata vs ngahngen - He was in shots with me apparently, so he has to be pretty decent...
Absoman vs GOTHICAXE - meh... I'll give one to GOTH for the hell of it.

I'll leave it to crux whether to add L@ndi is B@cK's second vote, bolded are my choices.

Once again not explaining your reasoning. I could care less. Im just getting carried away by my ego. Opinions by noobs dont really matter for me.

DeletedUser

If you have an ego, then you should.
But ultimately, have a big achievement in W34, before you brag about how "l33t" you are in these forums.

3 - Koss vs. Stacie31 - 2 - Couldn't vote. Both great people :icon_razz:
3 - Joelandon vs draknyus - 4
0 - Rilech vs Grindayzar - 6
3 - Snooks786 vs Able1234au - 3 - Lexy is love <3
6 - cruxstellata vs ngahngen - 1 - I like me. What can I say?
6 - Absoman vs GOTHICAXE - 1 - Abso can string more than two words together. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If you have an ego, then you should.
But ultimately, have a big achievement in W34, before you brag about how "l33t" you are in these forums.

3 - Koss vs. Stacie31 - 2 - Couldn't vote. Both great people :icon_razz:
3 - Joelandon vs draknyus - 4
0 - Rilech vs Grindayzar - 6
3 - Snooks786 vs Able1234au - 3 - Lexy is love <3
6 - cruxstellata vs ngahngen - 1 - I like me. What can I say?
6 - Absoman vs GOTHICAXE - 1 - Abso can string more than two words together. :icon_wink:

I really don't need to honestly, I can tell you why in PM but its pretty obvious. I have already proved myself, this is a 1v1. Since i proved myself on other worlds, I can prove myself in a 1v1 if I devoted my time to it. If it was a "who had the best achievements on W34" then yeah okay i wouldn't win. But since this is a 1v1 contest...

DeletedUser

I really don't need to honestly, I can tell you why in PM but its pretty obvious. I have already proved myself, this is a 1v1. Since i proved myself on other worlds, I can prove myself in a 1v1 if I devoted my time to it. If it was a "who had the best achievements on W34" then yeah okay i wouldn't win. But since this is a 1v1 contest...

Ehh, you know the person you skipped plays this world... lol

DeletedUser

1 - Koss vs. Snooks786 - 0 -- Sorry Jane, have to give it to koss

0 - draknyus vs. cruxstellata - 1 -- think crux would take it

1 - Grindazar vs. Absoman - -- Grind..she would have to try harder then the 4% she is now, but she would win.