Player vs. Player, Finals

DeletedUser

AxlTheCat vs. Stalhill

And now I've got luci and truscott as mods... My plan to bring down they system from the inside is working :icon_twisted:

AxlTheCat

AxlTheCat vs. Stalhill (sorry mate, you're going to drop to number 2 in ODD by the end of the month)

DeletedUser

AxlTheCat vs. Stalhill

No offense to you Stal, I just think the size difference is the main issue in this one. Both of you are superb players.

Now I will probably get to face Axl in the next round, if he wins. . . :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Hmm, I thought it would have been closer than this between Stal & Axl :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

me too, i'll be disappointed if i dont score better than u6 did, after all he got 5 votes and he's half my size!!!

DeletedUser

I think this should be a forum personality argument type thing, the best forum personalities by vote wins the round and goes through. That would be interesting...

DeletedUser

I think this should be a forum personality argument type thing, the best forum personalities by vote wins the round and goes through. That would be interesting...

Its one of the factors, but i think everyone is getting hung up by points. its about OD, points, skill, impression made and forum banter. So i win????

Seagryfn

QUARTER-FINALS - Winner will face Dopeas in the next match.
Voting so far... 15 votes counted:

Code:
13  AxlTheCat  vs.  02  Stalhill

DeletedUser37644

AxlTheCat vs. Stalhill

[spoil]
5751.cat_guitar.jpg
[/spoil]