Top 3 best tribes

Best aggressive player

Best defensive player

Best Sitter

Best Joker

Top 3 friends

Best offensive operation in the world ?

Biggest barb nobler ?

What do you want to happen in the next few months ?

Most underated player ?

Best Leader ?

Please chat and post your oppinion , I hope this can be the place where flames will not start out :)

DeletedUser

Top 5 best players
Mavarok
IFY
Stiker de grey
Acid Burn247
Pimpjam

Top 5 worst players
Although there are countless who have succeeded to nothing I will not bother posting their names and I will not be biased. Dont take it to heart though :D
Amatus (I will not be biased. Yes he may send loads of support and I commend him for that, however I base players on their willingness to attack and get involved in nobling enemy villages which he has not done)
Bilouwanadoofr (same as above)
pherion (same as above)
Kagim (same as above)
bigdavedee (His trains are over a minute long which is frankly quite shocking. He may have enemy conquers but that doesnt mean he is a good player.)

Top 3 best tribes
DETOX
LEGION
HAWKS

Best aggressive player
Domin8rix/Ditm/Acid Burn247/Mavarok/Pimpjam. All in their different ways. Domi for brute force. Mavarok for brute force but also the various techniques he uses to kill as many troops possible. Pimpjam for his awesome timings. Then acid and ditm who are similar players (this is most likely why they dont like each other) for their brute force and timings.

Best defensive player
IFY. End of

Best Sitter
Pimpjam
Yut-yau
Myterms1

Best Joker
Got to be domin8rix, always has a way of winding someone up. Others find it annoying I find it hilarious.

Top 3 friends
Only 3? Lets make it 10
Domin8rix, Mavarok (rich and nick) The fab four ;)
Theox450, myterms1, chystang, lussianos and acid burn247
Mrclean, droid and fensome.

I would have to say either the op on baeze for DETOX or the op on Merrak for LEGION

Biggest barb nobler ?
Amatus or pherion

DETOX to gain another 400 conquers on LEGION :)

Most underated player ?
droid17

Best Leader ?
Original domin8rix/brett golding or army lover 8

DeletedUser81101

Top 5 best players *(not incl. IFY)
Mavarok: Probably the only enemy player I'd worry about if he mass attacked by himself
Pimpjam: Great tribesman, great helper, great attacker, great supporter... really good all-rounder
Wesgan: Always getting involved in operations/support no matter how far away, and a great presence around the tribe
AcidBurn247(not qoos!): I dislike him... :)
Baseball2009star: The only backline player besides Koe from any side I've really noticed put in alot of effort to get involved in the war
Top 5 worst players (too hard to choose!!!)
Pherion: Barb nobler, doesnt contribute to the tribe. Must more be said?
Bilouwanadoofr: Same as above imo
Amatus: Supports... thats about as far as his skills go
Parthizan: who???
Pinder: He tries... but fails tragically. Every time.
Top 3 best tribes
DETOX: At the moment I'd say DETOX would be the most feared tribe in w33.
LEGION: LEGION will however return as the most feared once the recent troubles are over
HAWKS: Just because every other tribe is utterly hopeless.. Hawks have some talent, but in football terms - the bench is poor.
Best aggressive player *(not incl. IFY)
Pimpjam: Look at my stats in other thread - no more needs to be said
Theox450: Not only a good attacked, but a good aggressor with the words to, mentality is half the battle :).
Acidburn247: yea I can admit it
Mavarok: Imo the most respected player in w33.
Mines long12: Riding off a high morale atm we shall see when times are tougher how he holds up :)
Best defensive player *(not incl. IFY)
br0nk (nzgtv): The only player who withstood DETOX/Hawks k55 takeover back in the who? gangbang.
Best Sitter
Cliffordreddog: Always willing to perform whatver task no matter how hard and generally a very active member
Baseball2009star: I've attacked afew sat accounts... the ones that stacked and attacked back I knew were sat by him :)
Best Joker
Adam(pimjam co)
Top 3 friends *(not incl. IFY...)
nzgtv
connerboy1
Go Giants
Who?s op on Remembamehah - Drav, myself, AWPER and IFY crushed him and made the first large impact in the who? war.
LEGIONs op on Merrak - I good tussle for a while before Merrak left, sitters did a good job at continuing the fight.
DETOX/Watch/LEGIONs op on Soul12 - You guys just threw nuke after nuke until every troop was gone! I believe the only player properly rimmed (right down to the last village without going barb) on this world to date.
Biggest barb nobler ?
Pherion, bilouwanadoofr, Amatus, Pinder... so hard to choose!

DiTM reach #1 in every statistic :D - just you watch ;)
Most underated player ?
Rhandaltor, Red Elmo... Theres so many
Best Leader ?
Original Papoomio - he was the lifeblood of who? he kept morale up, kept us pushing forward.. as soon as Pap left Who? collapsed. I've been under him in 2 other worlds, buth tribes were feared and highly successful

I'll give reasons for all these later when Im on my computer :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top 5 best players
Striker (not even IFY could hold against him, he knew it so he left)
Mavarok (Just a good all over player to me no easy villas from him)
Guderian (Got alot of respect for him plays a great game)
Mines (good player never and easy target)
Freakazoid (Gets what he goes for)

Top 5 worst players
DITM (loves blowing up his stats to make him feel better and loved hidding behind IFY)
Pherion (He knows why)
Faramirfox/GA (Talks talks talks do nothing like our own DITM)
Koe82 (loves them barbs and loves empty villas no backbone)
Wesgan (Does this guy actually send anything but fakes?)
PS: DITM is far worse then the other 4 other guys together

Top 3 best tribes
Hawks (still around even after everyone's saying we will fall)
Detox (Enemies and allies a very good tribe)
TW (maybe not so aggressive but there is really no other tribe out there that matters)

Best aggressive player
Striker (need i say more)
Mavarok (need i say more)
Mines (Started to get my respect with attacking when he started attacking Legion)

Best defensive player
Mines (only good defence player i know still playing w33)

Best Joker
DITM (nothing he says is real so it has to be funny)

Top 10 friends
Army (Great leader and friend)
Guderian / Cryppto / Stiker / Freakazoid / Bardens / Baseball / Amatus / Covact / stuart allen (always there when needed)

Hawks first OP on E (Man what a great war plan that was never seen anything like that on that scale)
Beaze (Just for the number of villas taken)

Biggest barb nobler ?
So many: Pherion / DITM / Koe / the whole damn legion

See DITM beg for his last villa.

Most underated player ?
Bardens / stuart allen (both these guys never get named but always in the front of everything)

Best Leader ?
Army
Lord Hawk

DeletedUser

Your Personal opinion

Top 5 best players

Pimpjam: Justin and adams timings are a real annoyance , especially when your sitting an account right next to them !
Acidburn: K55 just look at his frontline both of them are beasts :)
Stiker de grey: I love Nukes look at that ODA , I willbe vying for that top spot sooner or later and will take some time to beat you :)
Mines long12: Well what can is say , most of you know his abilities , when i need help hel send me his last spear :)
Baseball2009star: Great supporter , Great sitter , catching up to the frontline constantly skills :icon_razz::icon_wink:. Great guy ! Gave the best interview for my blog too !

Top 5 worst players

Pherion: Who ?/????
Bilouwanadoo : found out about him when saw incomings on jacks account never even knew he was in legion until then ....
Parthizan: :/
Baeze: All mouth no balls may be a bit harsh on worst , but when push came to shove he collapsed.
Kagim: The who ?????

Top 3 best tribes

Legion:still number 1 even if they willbe overtaken by hawks sooner or later . For that well done.
Hawks:Battering at the door of the enemy , always happy to lend a hand :)
TW: Support FTW you guys are ultimate stackers . However you also have a few players getting to the front i know of , baseball , lord mantas to name a few well done .

Best aggressive player

ODA wins Stiker de grey.

However close place would be yut yua , who hates to have me near him determined even when churched and wall level 15 stacked 50k plus to clear it .New plan :icon_biggrin:

Best defensive player

Stacking and recapping ; IFY

Sniping; Mines long12 and baseball

Best Sitter

Adamfogo (pimpjam player with justin)

Dcon(when he did sit me )

Baseball

Cliff and yut yau

Best Joker

Dom :D and mrass's great saying
'Greetings DETOX...Let's all pull together and end "The Scourge of W33" called LEGION once and for all!!'

Of corse this is probably not too funny when put in context here but if you add it into the context :lol::lol:

Top 3 friends

Too many !!

Il pick tribes

Hawks: Stabes . Stuart allen .Bardens and thegame45 .

TW:Baseball , pippitee and lord mantas/amatus

Legion: not sure if they would agree.... chystang, Yut yau , koe(yes ironic for anyone in the tribe legion but this guy loves a mail !!!) , PZA when he doesnt scrutinize when i ask him a valid question :icon_wink:
Drunk:Keep pnping dude !!! Ilove our banter !!!

Detox: All of them :)

Got to be baeze or merrak you chose :)

Biggest barb nobler ?

Bioluwanadoo

South under control :)

Most underated player ?

Droid17, fensome and a few others in hawks and legion !

Best Leaders ?

Well best leader in this world will have too be in terms of a duke , Armylover8 or PZA7 .

PZA7 definatly has a different theorem in keeping players much more relaxed but hey everyone is different .

@Drunk Papoomio is on w45 and i have played with and against him , im very inactive there atm due to here :lol:. He is a very good player !

DeletedUser

'Mines (good player never and easy target)'

LOL

You mean good player never easy target right quos .

Your obvious baiting and flaming made me laugh of drunk , like beg for his last villa lol .

You should have been my joker :icon_wink:

:) / This is not an attack on you drunkjust commenting on something quite funny :p

DeletedUser

Yup ment good player not an easy target :D Sorry mines almost made the whole legion launch on you when they read EASY TARGET :D

LOL my plans for the future is easy, dont want to make it to hard and not be able to do it :D

DeletedUser81101

I will be very happy when someone takes my last villa, will finally be free of this damned curse!

DeletedUser81101

you finally decided to get onto PnPs...

Mav we still havent seen your opinion :p

bhgaming

i probably don't have enough experience to answer everything but in my opinion..

Top 5 players
-pimpjam: very aggressive/ good conquerer
-mavorak: despite being 'enemies' i respect him as a player, and is unarguably a very good attacker
-mines long: ""
-striker de grey: stats speak for themselves
-yut-yau: always attacking and helping his tribemates

Top 3 Tribes
Legion: I think we're holding our own
Detox: As someone said, 'they are the most dangerous tribe in w33.' they are in a great position right now and are definitely to be feared
Hawks: They're doing something right..

Most Aggressive Player:
Papoomio: Excellent ODA score, and rather underrated too

Best friends:
-red elmo: helped me out when i was first starting on this world in TMF :)
-yut-yau: also knew him since i was starting out. always a fun guy to chat with too
-koe82: cool dude
-remembamehah: good player and fun to chat with
-cwbroden: i've been playing with him, in all the same tribes since we started out together
-tomisnotgay: HILARIOUS kid..
-pza7: great leader, sort of mentored me as a tribe leader
-all my boys from OB

Biggest Joker:
-Clifforeddog: funny guy with a soft spot :)

Most underated player ?
-yut-yau: GREAT player, extremely active in every aspect of the tribe, nice guy. idk if others know that not being in our tribe with him
-droid17: i probably do the most head to head fighting with him. although i've never actually spoken to him, i respect him as a player.

What do I want to happen in the next few months...
-Legion starts getting back on the offensive

DeletedUser

you finally decided to get onto PnPs...

Mav we still havent seen your opinion :p

you on something :p

Mines up there comment on it please :)

Also pherion please rate your best players :icon_redface:

And rhand :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't want to :p, I have no idea. And I don't want to call someone a bad player :D.