Playing for fun? Here is the place...

DeletedUser67359

We just started what I hope to be the beginning of W34 largest family (Noob I know, but is it noob when its done by someone who knows its noob?) ;)

*PIMP* is the main tribe and we have filled our share of male members so we are just looking for femail players... If you are a male player then you are more then welcome to start one of our two family tribes, we will have shared forums... contact me for more info...

We are in this for fun and we know we wont stand a fighting chans since we will be spread and unorginized... but I think we might have the most fun... Also we have some players with great experience so we can still teach the teachings of TW even if we might not play by the strategies needed to win the world this time...

Our number one rule is to be active in the forum and have fun... active in building and recruiting comes later on... Send support to your members if you have the time, do not forget that reading the forums funsites comes first! ;)

Now.. is this all just a joke... Well thats for you to find out! ;)

/J E Hoover, former director of the CIA now Im just PIMP...

DeletedUser

we know we wont stand a fighting chans since we will be spread and unorginized...

does that not kind of... hmmm, how can i put this...

defeat the object of running a tribe?

you know, when the tribe leader says they're too spread and disorganised..:icon_eek:
probably not a good way to get people to join

DeletedUser

JE , I'm a new player and neighbor of yours. I would love to come over and see what your tribe is all about ;)

Be seeing you soon.

Edit: cancel that, It's been so long I didn't realize 1x speed was slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67359

from my perspective, the more important question is..

do i care?

I'm sure you can figure out my answer :icon_wink:

Yeah I can, obviusly you do or you wouldnt be writing... ;)

To be honest I made this thread just as a joke to some friends and havent checked in here for a while...

Just playing this world as it comes and not as serius as I use to... It is after all only a game so all of you that takes this kind of stuff that hard, please remember that it is only for fun.
The day they start paying me to play TW I will play serius and not for fun but until then I will make sure to play with a laugh what ever happens in the game..