Playstation network or Xbox Live

DeletedUser

Thought it would be cool to list your ID here if you had and wanted to play on other games.

Gotta PSN or an Xbox live post it here.

XBox: Nadinerater
PLaystation: nadinerater

DeletedUser

Mate you might want to change your sig before a mod hunts you down it's way too big. Maximum sixe is 700x80 pixels.

DeletedUser

I can't say I've ever really used the online stuffs of my PS3... is it any good?

DeletedUser

i like it. I play my games online and playstation home can be a larf.

DeletedUser

I've bought stuffs from the PS store... mainly PS1 games so I can remember what it was like all those use ago *sighs*

DeletedUser

I still have my ps1 lol. Its like a momento, i love the old consoles but love my new ones too.

I havnt bought any of the games of the ps store, not while my wee old console works. lol

DeletedUser

I still have my PS1, 2 and 3. But £3.50 to save me either having to have the disks near me at all times, and also saves me having to get off my lazy (but not fat!) ass when deciding to play something else!

DeletedUser

lol, true true. Your point is good, but im going to save my memory space for all my game saves. Though games such as final fantasy with more than one disk would be useful to download.

DeletedUser

god yeh! It's a right pain that, having to change 'em. I'm playing through IX atm, and a part of me wishes they'd re-release onto PS3, just leave it exactly as is, but have em all on 1 disk!!

I've got 80gb harddrive space, and if all else fails I just copy "dead" saves to an external harddrive :p Thus clearing me some room

DeletedUser

cool. I rebought my old final fantasy's cus my disks was scatched. Unopened FF9 $4.00, ff7 $5.00 and ff8 $4.00. :D i was a very happy bunny

DeletedUser

That's quite epically cheap!
Can't say I'd bother to replace my FFXIII if it went up the duff though

DeletedUser

I decided it was there and i wanted it. Ive got them all. 1,2,4 for the gameboy and psp, 3 for DS, 5,6,7,8,9 for ps1, 10, 10-2, 12 for ps2, played 11 online(rubbish) and waiting for 13. My family had me into these games before i was born lol

DeletedUser

I have 1 and 2 on game boy, 3 on DS, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 on PS1... 10 and 12 on PS2.

I refused to buy 10-2, and 11.

DeletedUser

Playstation3 my gamertag is B_Nasty17

i had a 360 gamertag but i got tired of paying for it

DeletedUser

Xbox live FTW
Gamertag: xXDarKellXx
CoD4 and Gears only
Notice the "xX" show my elite status :icon_cool: