Please don't

DeletedUser

Be a sucker and have your mate or w/e, to start in the world purely to give you a free vill (or merge).
Giving a huge advantage in a No Haul world.

It will undoubtful happen, hopefully you aint that cheater :icon_cool:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Be a sucker and have your mate or w/e, to start in the world purely to give you a free vill (or merge).

All this stupid thread is going to do is encourage people, who weren't otherwise already planning to do so, to do so.

DeletedUser

All this stupid thread is going to do is encourage people, who weren't otherwise already planning to do so, to do so.

Usually is the better player who do this, and if this thread can stop just 1, Im happy.

The people who weren't otherwise planning to do so, I don't mind if the get encouraged, usually noobs who I will rim afterwards = 2 vills instead of 1.
So grab a beer, cheers, and help towards minimizing this, instead of calling it stupid.

DeletedUser

People who were going to do this wont change their minds after reading this thread. So therefore this is rather pointless, but i understand your concern, as nobody likes cheaters.

DeletedUser

It really makes no difference, chances are the gifter will get scouted and nobled.

DeletedUser

Nice idea! Thanks for telling me!

DeletedUser

Is it not a bit stupid to troll, when your username is Trololol......lol ?

Doubt you will be succesful in your (obv) trolling, unless your trolling the trolling troll ? :O

DeletedUser

Not quite sure what you mean, so I think I'll move on.

I think you're just jealous of the 20 players who I'm going to merge my account with when the world starts.

hanibalii

Is it not a bit stupid to troll, when your username is Trololol......lol ?

Doubt you will be succesful in your (obv) trolling, unless your trolling the trolling troll ? :O

Shut up. Fergus is right. By definition.

DeletedUser

Once /me was wrong about something. Just to see how it felt.

DeletedUser105738

You just told everyone my idea man, i told you already this was my plan and now its finished. You hurted my feelings man :( trololololol !.

I'll go motting and take those villas by force !.

DeletedUser

Such bad trolls, you should be ashamed.

Meh sorry to bust your ass, you can noble me is okay. Just going to take that Hannibal the Cannibal out first. Saying shut up to a royal person, blasphemi ! I'm hard enough Hannibal the cannibal

DeletedUser

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

It would be nice if you start near me, then I can noble you along with all my gift villages :p

monsterbro

why did you tell everyone about are plan

DeletedUser

He is right in a sense, that is how most of the "top" players get there early on.

DeletedUser

Dam it you got me :icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral: