Please explain this to me

DeletedUser

Ok, all experienced players out there. i was attacking a player, and i just sent my first noble to him, when it got there i ran into no army (cause i already destroyed it). but i sent another attack right after, and they ran into 600spears. 300archers. and 2 paladins.

Now my tribe members said it was just someone else's paladin supporting him, but the 2nd paladin wasn't outside the walls like other supporting units always are.

So, is this guy cheating or something? cause he made all the troops i listed above within less than 1 hour.

DeletedUser

Me needs to talk to this guy, me needs to know how to make all that in 1 hr :)

DeletedUser

Ok, all experienced players out there. i was attacking a player, and i just sent my first noble to him, when it got there i ran into no army (cause i already destroyed it). but i sent another attack right after, and they ran into 600spears. 300archers. and 2 paladins.

Now my tribe members said it was just someone else's paladin supporting him, but the 2nd paladin wasn't outside the walls like other supporting units always are.

So, is this guy cheating or something? cause he made all the troops i listed above within less than 1 hour.

The case of the 2nd pally would best be made if you posted reports. Of both hits, most likely he was rebuilding his pally or recalled it to that village before you nuked it and it showed up in time for the 2nd attack. He didn't make all those troops in 1hr it was support which came with a pally, where the 2nd one came from can only be determined by reports.