Please stop calling yourselves "elite".

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlos

This is getting really old. I've received probably 20-30 alliance requests from different tribes calling themselves elite. I'll put it this way. If you have to beg for an alliance, you aren't elite. If you didn't know any of the members in your tribe before w10 started and you had 100 members within 2 hours of the start of w10 then you aren't elite. Sure, Die. has 96 (or so) members. But I knew 80 or so of them before w10 started. We also haven't called ourselves elite, some of you guys have. If you have to call yourselves elite, you probably aren't. To this day (and remember, I've really only played w4), OA from w4, and PH from w6 (pre-litwol), are the only elite tribes I've seen. Both of those were run by vpar2. Stop living in your fantasy world that you are elite, or 1337, or whatever you want to open your conversation with. Because, you aren't. Go sell crazy some place else.

Definition of elite: a group of persons who by virtue of position or education exercise much power or influence

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I keep getting messages from random people saying "We are recruiting elite players in K55, just like you if you wish to join contact "blahahaha" Thank you."

Funny thing is i've seen some of the members from previous worlds and they suck :D

Bboci

Add TK to the list, 32 members(1 inactive) and 80k away from #1 in w7.

DeletedUser

Then when Litwol merged PH into MCD, most players got rimmed. The end.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

i second that,
and ya its kinda sucks, people claim that they are L33t, too many noobs so can't be helped, and i think that good tribes can see which other tribes good,

DeletedUser4949

Then when Litwol merged PH into MCD, most players got rimmed. The end.

??no players got rimmed..sort out your facts..it was just like a couple merges and now your elite war machine is being owned by stache..

also dont talk about w6 in w10 forums

DeletedUser

This is getting really old. I've received probably 20-30 alliance requests from different tribes calling themselves elite. I'll put it this way. If you have to beg for an alliance, you aren't elite. If you didn't know any of the members in your tribe before w10 started and you had 100 members within 2 hours of the start of w10 then you aren't elite. Sure, Die. has 96 (or so) members. But I knew 80 or so of them before w10 started. We also haven't called ourselves elite, some of you guys have. If you have to call yourselves elite, you probably aren't. To this day (and remember, I've really only played w4), OA from w4, and PH from w6 (pre-litwol), are the only elite tribes I've seen. Both of those were run by vpar2. Stop living in your fantasy world that you are elite, or 1337, or whatever you want to open your conversation with. Because, you aren't. Go sell crazy some place else.

Definition of elite: a group of persons who by virtue of position or education exercise much power or influence

I hereby declare that the term 'Moderately cold PIE' shall replace elite.

Example:
My tribe is suxz0r, unlike the CHUH which is sooo Moderately cold PIE.

Bboci

I dont either, i was just itching to use that expression since i had nothing smarter to say :icon_redface:

DeletedUser1089

I am not proclaiming that iBAN is elite, I try to let everyone draw their own conclusion about our tribe without all these people making threads telling them what to think. However, I'd like to know what you call elite. I can think of many tribes that I would consider elite other than those two tribes that I've never even heard of which means they probably aren't.

Consider tribes like Clorox on W8, NG on W8, [DR] on W3, and NGR on W9. I'd call all of them elite, what are your standards for eliteness?

DeletedUser

??no players got rimmed..sort out your facts..it was just like a couple merges

Just a couple merges and a family tribe? Read my signature.

c o o l said:
and now your elite war machine is being owned by stache..

also dont talk about w6 in w10 forums

I woudn't call a 7:1 ratio of players 'owning'.

Hey genius, harlos mentioned PH in his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.