Plunderer of the day

DeletedUser

Just figured i would start a topic regarding this.

I don't really see this as a very valuable achievement, and i thought i would check around to see what some of the top plunders get. And how on earth they could ever have enough time to send all those attacks.

This was the first one i came across

Best result: on 23.02.2014 (23.994 villages)

Now if my maths is correct for the whole 24 hour period and attack would have to be sent every 4 seconds to get this score. Which is just insanity, and it must be clearly obvious via achievements such as this that some people must be botting, and it is so obvious. Because that is not including time to sleep. if this guy even has 6 hours sleep it goes to an attack every 2.5sec

On top if this surely to send that many attacks and at this stage of the game you must lose a lot of troops on these farming runs unless all walls are down. But hey you wouldn't have time to do that sending all these attacks :icon_neutral:

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

Alot of top players do cheat, there's usually no way to prove it though :(

If someone is using farm assist they can probably get 2-3 attacks out a second by clicking the C button. I guess round it down to 2 to account for switching between pages. If someone really wanted to get this award..they could.

DeletedUser

well when you go through all the top players you find loot and AOTD but when you get lower and into the 2nd page you find the players winning plunderer of the day, i dont know why they even do it, surely it works out better to send less attacks and haul more.

DeletedUser

Micro farming for the sake of the achievement. Any village with a level 1 wall or lower can be pillaged with 4 LC. An average village houses around 2300, 2400 LC. We'll say the later for the sake of calculation.

1 village = 600 attacks launched.
Said player has 100 villages. Of these 100 villages, 50 are offensive.

600 x 50 = 30,000 attacks.

For him to get a successful plunder, on average he is returning troops at a rate of once per 4 seconds, not sending an attack every 4 seconds. Your calculation is quite off.

Then, there is the fact that it is more then likely the account is co-played. If a farming run for one village takes roughly 4 hours to complete 600 successful plunders, regardless of multiple attacks on a village, that would then assume he can send out over 180,000 attacks a day. This would require farming once every 4 hours.

No, you don't need cheats to get this achievement. You need preparation. You need to bash the wall down every couple of days, and then catapult un-needed buildings to create a pure farming village. In my area, someone has been doing it for me (I missed out on a LOT). I can count a minimum of 40 barbarians, 3k points, with 25+ pits, level 20 warehouse, and everything else below level 10, with some buildings even level 0.

This is how you farm for late game. I farm three times a day, at a large haul amount. Most days it's just C farming twice a day, on villages with huge plunders left to grab. I'm hauling nearly 9 mil a day with no effort.

Not to be a dick, but if we look at it from a proper view with the right info, it is well within legitimate reasoning that 30k hauls can be done. People will do it not for the resources, but for the level 6 flag.

DeletedUser

^This guy is really bad at math.

If one village does 600 in 4 hours, how do you get to 180000 in a day? Why are you multiplying by 300? :s

OP's way of calculating how many attacks you would have to send per second is pretty valid. He wasn't asking how you send that many attacks (everyone knows what microfarming is). He was asking how they send them that quickly.

There are many cheaters in this game, and it is quite sad really :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i don't micro-farm, i can't be bothered... plus at this stage of the game, using c is quite rewarding... but using a filter for farm assist, it's hard NOT to get the message that you can't send more than 5 attacks a second. cli-cli-cli-cli- click very quickly. with two or three players on some accounts, going for the achievement isn't quite as hard as the numbers suggest..
5 attacks a second x 60 x 60 x 2 = 36 000 attacks in 2 hours, though obviously factor in however long prep etc takes..

DeletedUser90465

some people do a special strategy just for the flags. All you have to do is cat a village to 0 wall, 0 barracks, then mass farm that village with 1 axemen. I did this on .us worlds for special flags.

That includes mass clicking FA, and refreshing every 5 attacks. Its cumbersome but it gets you that flag for plunderer/day :D

DeletedUser

If you want to impress me get looter of the day, Good luck beating Why me? ;)

DeletedUser

it can be done ;) if our american co ever got off his lazy ass and farmed ;)

DeletedUser

I shall believe it when I see it :) He's a pretty crazy farmer and he's just waiting for our other crazy farmer to join :D

DeletedUser

Micro farming for the sake of the achievement. Any village with a level 1 wall or lower can be pillaged with 4 LC. An average village houses around 2300, 2400 LC. We'll say the later for the sake of calculation.

For him to get a successful plunder, on average he is returning troops at a rate of once per 4 seconds, not sending an attack every 4 seconds. Your calculation is quite off.

Then, there is the fact that it is more then likely the account is co-played. If a farming run for one village takes roughly 4 hours to complete 600 successful plunders, regardless of multiple attacks on a village, that would then assume he can send out over 180,000 attacks a day. This would require farming once every 4 hours.

No, you don't need cheats to get this achievement. You need preparation. You need to bash the wall down every couple of days, and then catapult un-needed buildings to create a pure farming village. In my area, someone has been doing it for me (I missed out on a LOT). I can count a minimum of 40 barbarians, 3k points, with 25+ pits, level 20 warehouse, and everything else below level 10, with some buildings even level 0.

This is how you farm for late game. I farm three times a day, at a large haul amount. Most days it's just C farming twice a day, on villages with huge plunders left to grab. I'm hauling nearly 9 mil a day with no effort.

if we look at it from a proper view with the right info, it is well within legitimate reasoning that 30k hauls can be done. People will do it not for the resources, but for the level 6 flag.

^This guy is really bad at math.

If one village does 600 in 4 hours, how do you get to 180000 in a day? Why are you multiplying by 300? :s
No joke. You went to school right? You're experienced in English AND! Math, right? Here, I'll bold everything to make it easy on the illiterate...

Here's the full explination behind it, sir:

1 village can send 600 attacks if the village houses 2,400 Light Cavalry. The math to show:
600 x 4 = 2,400

4 Light Cavalry can plunder a village with either a Level 1, or Level 0 wall. This is a successful loot, with zero losses.

I used a player with 100 villages as an example as the sender. I also used a generalization that they build their villages to a 1:1 ratio. That means for every offensive village, there is one defensive. With a total of 100 villages, this means 50 villages that are offensive, housing 2,400 Light Cavalry units (Again, on average). This means that 50 villages (With 2,400 Light Cavalry units), can send out 600 attacks each.

The math:

I did an average distance of 2 hours, maximum, for each attack to travel to a barbarian village. This is a maximum of 4 hours total distance traveled to, and from the village. So in short, after 4 hours, all 2,400 Light Cavalry units (The 600 attacks), have left the village, plundered the barbarian village, and returned. This means 600 successful village plunders added towards the targeted amount.

Multiply this method by 50 offensive villages housing an average of 2,400 Light Cavalry units, and we equal to 30,000 successful attacks every 4 hours.

OP's way of calculating how many attacks you would have to send per second is pretty valid. He wasn't asking how you send that many attacks (everyone knows what microfarming is). He was asking how they send them that quickly.
A quote from skype between tribemates;
Somebody said:
[Thursday, 6 March 2014 4:16 PM] ********: a shortcut in opera with this in it:
Next line | Navigate down & Scroll down & Activate element | Open link
you have to hit it again and again
So let me get this straight...
There are many cheaters in this game, and it is quite sad really :p
People's lack of knowledge and use of tools quickly turns to claims of cheating? Okay then...

Next time people want to think along these lines need to know about what's available to them at the current present time.

I repeat my comment;

No, you don't need cheats to get this achievement. You need preparation.

DeletedUser

If we look at it from a proper view with the right info, it is well within legitimate reasoning that 30k hauls can be done. People will do it not for the resources, but for the level 6 flag.

Read your own post friend.

I almost decided not to agitate you further but it's pretty hilarious seeing someone get this upset over being told they are wrong. Again, the dude doesn't ask "how are they able to send this many attacks", but it is "how are they able to send them this quickly". So the only relevant part of your post is "ok well lets say it takes 4 hours to send 600 attacks from one village (you meant 50, but of course this is what I called you out on and you got upset about). All of the math and explanation you gave is irrelevant to this magical 4 hour timeframe that you came up with.

The OP is very clearly asking about how people are able to send 30000 attacks in a day with 86400 seconds in it (you've gotta send an attack every ~3 seconds). He most likely did not know about the FA script, or opera hotkeys. Even if he did, 30,000 is still very large, and while yes very possible to do, it is quite, quite time consuming

DeletedUser

Read your own post friend.

I almost decided not to agitate you further but it's pretty hilarious seeing someone get this upset over being told they are wrong. Again, the dude doesn't ask "how are they able to send this many attacks", but it is "how are they able to send them this quickly". So the only relevant part of your post is "ok well lets say it takes 4 hours to send 600 attacks from one village (you meant 50, but of course this is what I called you out on and you got upset about). All of the math and explanation you gave is irrelevant to this magical 4 hour timeframe that you came up with.

The OP is very clearly asking about how people are able to send 30000 attacks in a day with 86400 seconds in it (you've gotta send an attack every ~3 seconds). He most likely did not know about the FA script, or opera hotkeys. Even if he did, 30,000 is still very large, and while yes very possible to do, it is quite, quite time consuming.

I also think you are very naive for thinking there are no cheaters here. Clearly you have never really reached the top echelon's of play :(
This is sad. This is really sad.

Let's take a moment and try and figure something out here. Go through my post, and read it ALLLLLLLLLLLL over again. Now that you have, let's, for a second, realize something... This was all estimated and calculated with the examples posted.

600 attacks from one village.
4 hours maximum to complete.
50 villages.

Now, let's math again, shall we?

600x50=30,000 every 4 hours.

24 hours in a day. Diveded by 4, equals to 6 times you need to farm, a day.

So math... Again....

30,000 x 6 = 180,000

This means that every 4 hours, you send you 30,000 attacks from 50 villages. Do this 6 times, and we arrive at the plausable number of 180,000

Now, just so we're aware, it's not time consuming. It'll take maybe 30-45 minutes to farm from 50 villages if you do the hotkey farming. Your math is also wrong, as you need to not send an attack every 3 seconds, but to receive returning troops every 3 seconds. Why receive and not send? This is due to the fact a plunder is only counted if the troops return. To top this off, if we were to do further calculations with the current limits set by the world settings, it's more then plausible to pull all of this off as well, without it being anywhere NEAR as hard:

Limitted to 5 attacks per second. With scripts (legal) and hotkey management (also legal), it's very easy to hit this number. Farm Assistant is the key here.

86400 * 5 = 432,000 maximum attacks sent a day. That is with illegal playing and consistent sending every 200ms.

Remember, if you're only farming every 4 hours, it's not time consuming.

DeletedUser

You can pull out as many examples as you want, it still doesn't change the fact that you wrote it takes 4 hours to send 600 attacks from one village, which I pointed out.

As for my own math, having receiving troops return every 3 seconds is equivalent to sending them every 3 seconds, when you look at a large enough timeframe (ie, a day).

Nobody here is denying that it is possible, you can stop trying to prove that. The dude asked how it was possible to send that many attacks. It was explained (after a failed attempt by yourself), case closed. Nobody is questioning your incredibly simplistic math. You can stop being proud about your rudimentary math skills and start feeling embarrassed about your incredibly strange temperament now.

DeletedUser

You can pull out as many examples as you want, it still doesn't change the fact that you wrote it takes 4 hours to send 600 attacks from one village, which I pointed out.

As for my own math, having receiving troops return every 3 seconds is equivalent to sending them every 3 seconds, when you look at a large enough timeframe (ie, a day).

Nobody here is denying that it is possible, you can stop trying to prove that. The dude asked how it was possible to send that many attacks. It was explained (after a failed attempt by yourself), case closed. Nobody is questioning your incredibly simplistic math. You can stop being proud about your rudimentary math skills and start feeling embarrassed about your incredibly strange temperament now.
What I find hilarious is the fact you're no longer thinking.

No. Not taking 4 hours to send them, but to complete the full 600 attacks from one village. There is a difference here. A very large one. This is where my insults about your English capabilities came into question:

I did an average distance of 2 hours, maximum, for each attack to travel to a barbarian village. This is a maximum of 4 hours total distance traveled to, and from the village. So in short, after 4 hours, all 2,400 Light Cavalry units (The 600 attacks), have left the village, plundered the barbarian village, and returned. This means 600 successful village plunders added towards the targeted amount.
And in case we missed how I came to the number of 600 attacks, a recap. Again.

So now that I have two instances where I clearly said "complete", can we now agree that you are still misreading things here?

Now for your second point:
From one village, I send troops a distance of 6 squares. I then send the amount of troops 7 squares. As such, the distance traveled is different between the 6 and 7 squares.

No. You do not need to send an attack every 3 seconds, you need to receive the troops every 3 seconds. It's every 3 seconds to the same village/distance. In the example I stated a maximum completion time of 4 hours. This is where you go wrong because you're not using logic, and information provided not only in world settings (5 attacks a second, minimum of 100ms gaps, speed of units, so on) and simply going with what is barely classed within plausible reason. Yes, I understand your point, but it's wrong. You need, from all 50 villages (provided by examples), to be receiving troops returning to any number of villages every 3 seconds in consistency. Gaps, such as lower gaps because each village will theoretically have different targets or be sent slightly after the previous village, which would then alter the outcome significantly. For every attack that doesn't breach the expected time of 3 seconds per return would then increase the time required for the next return.

Eventually, you're allowed a decent window of time due to having saved time over the course of your first farming trips. This is the receiver statistics in regards to this entire post. The sending itself is changed each time a new village is included into the mix with a different distance, and as such, you can not keep the consistency up as you receive the troops within the 3 second period, you would then need to wait a greater time to send the troops. You would have to then create an entire time scheduel for each village, which in sense would also increase the time required to send the attacks significantly, from an estimated 35-45 minutes, to around an hour, maybe even two, to complete. This then brings us back to the farm assistant technique and there-in the statistics based on examples and calculations.

In closing to your second comment, no, having troops return every 3 seconds is in no way the same as sending them every 3 seconds, as different distance variables will change the outcome significantly if you were to send an attack every 3 seconds. If you really want the achievement that bad, then yes, attack the same village 600 times every 8 minutes. The prep for that would not only take longer, you would have to set up illegal scripts and plugins in your browser to do that. You could book mark the one village, but after 130-150 tabs, your browser will shit itself.

No, it's not pride about the ability to see this. It's the anger that the people who don't understand try to prove their flawed, broken, and incorrect logic. This is the third explanation now. It's taken you three times (I really hope you see it now...) to explain to you why you are wrong. I dummed down, I provided examples, and I've proven your inability to read correctly, yet here we are, still going because you're still not reading it thoroughly.

If you don't get it after this, I do hope McDonalds works out for you.

DeletedUser

hey i realized my error after your first reply, makes sense now to be honest, just never bothered replying, might do it sometime, so what flag i get, if i cant be bothered to send that is.

DeletedUser

If a farming run for one village takes roughly 4 hours to complete 600 successful plunders,

:s

This was written by you when we were on the topic of "how does one send this many attacks so quickly". You made no other mention of the limitations of sending attacks, which is what the OP is asking about. This is why what you wrote is being interpreted the way it was. If you don't like it, try being more clear and not jumping off on tangents in your own head?

When you are theory crafting on the internet it is quite fair to make something called an approximation. An example of this is you approximating you have an average # of 2400 LC per offensive village (strange # but not what is being discussed here). I, and others, are approximating that sending the attacks every 3 seconds is equivalent to receiving them every 3 seconds. This is a very valid approximation, and a necessary one for a couple of reasons. The most important being there is absolutely no limitation to the # of attacks (plunders) you can recieve at any second, but there IS a limitation on the # of attacks you can send per second. Since you need to send an attack to receive one, it is painfully obvious that one should be working with the amount of attacks you can send, not receive. And of course, it has been pointed out multiple times to the dude who asked the question, that is is very possible to send out attacks that fast.

You can bitch whine complain and then brag about "proving me wrong lulz" all you want, but that's really just filler for someone who gets way too agitated about internet arguments.

McDonald's has been chosen time and time again as one of the top employer's in North America. The bar manager I I hired that had past experience as a shift manager there is by far my best hire of all time. Do some research before attempting to make insults.

DeletedUser

This was written by you when we were on the topic of "how does one send this many attacks so quickly". You made no other mention of the limitations of sending attacks, which is what the OP is asking about. This is why what you wrote is being interpreted the way it was. If you don't like it, try being more clear and not jumping off on tangents in your own head?
[spoil]
URL]
[/spoil]
I couldn't be any more clearer on the topic unless I sat here and drew up a 12 image diagram explaining it in words not exceeding a 12 character limit. I was as blunt as blunt can be, and it was still misinterpreted. The fact I expected people here, who seem to have been playing for a while, to know the limitations of the world which are displayed before you click the very button to join the world, to include this. That's the problem that's been overlooked, and something I should of probably expected, given the current group that regularly browse the externals.

I'll admit that that one was completely my fault. But as for the quote you used, you would need to put it together with the opening statements to it to come to the conclusion I was aiming for.

When you are theory crafting on the internet it is quite fair to make something called an approximation. An example of this is you approximating you have an average # of 2400 LC per offensive village (strange # but not what is being discussed here). I, and others, are approximating that sending the attacks every 3 seconds is equivalent to receiving them every 3 seconds. This is a very valid approximation, and a necessary one for a couple of reasons. The most important being there is absolutely no limitation to the # of attacks (plunders) you can recieve at any second, but there IS a limitation on the # of attacks you can send per second. Since you need to send an attack to receive one, it is painfully obvious that one should be working with the amount of attacks you can send, not receive. And of course, it has been pointed out multiple times to the dude who asked the question, that is is very possible to send out attacks that fast.
Many of the reports I had seen up to the point of posting were including those numbers, so I was certain we were looking at an Axe/siege heavy world. I've seen a few reports but not many, either below or above that number. Currently I have two nuke types in use with more then that number, and none that fall below it. Main reasoning behind that would be information and counter-acting the expected builds. This is something you'll notice a lot of former world players doing, so you'll see more countering from different people.

Yes, the entirety is an approximation given that you can keep consistency. It is within the possibility to send an attack every 3 seconds, as I've stated, but to prepare this to allow it to be a constant, would require not 3 seconds per attack, village by village, but to set up an entire timed system, so send attacks in specific order to have them returned in that order. Not doing so will change the outcome significantly as all distances are guaranteed to not be the same per village.

In short, yes, the 3 attacks sent is a plausible method, but unfortunately, you will have to do it in a specific order to have the returns come back just as predicted, otherwise you'll have an inconsistency across the board. You can work with the microfarming prep. If you keep to constantly hitting the walls down like most people have since the start of the world, then continuously having your troops come back full is always a pleasure.

When the predicted limitations of sending are outlined, such as 5 a second, with a minimum of 100ms between attacks on the same village, you can easily work with the numbers. Painfully obvious or not, I did state this. To be able to pull off the attacks to such a scale, you need to already be working with the methods I've listed. Preparation is key, for the third time.

You can bitch whine complain and then brag about "proving me wrong lulz" all you want, but that's really just filler for someone who gets way too agitated about internet arguments.

The difference between this argument is the fact that expectations to information was overly presumed on my part. I admit that was the fall here. Regardless though, it was about being politically correct on the fact I've stated the same thing in three different analogies and explanations, and the point is still being missed.

McDonald's has been chosen time and time again as one of the top employer's in North America. The bar manager I I hired that had past experience as a shift manager there is by far my best hire of all time. Do some research before attempting to make insults.
That's true, but the comment was made towards a general crew position. I'm a former assistant store manager of a 3 store chain and I'm aware of the skill it takes to manage a position of authority within McDonalds. The hours are unfortunately annoying since you're paid at a fixed weekly wage rather then by the hour, so your overtime isn't paid for. It's a position to maintain within the right state of mind and anyone who's been a manager for over 6 months certainly has excellent customer handling skills. This is usually key with a lot of cash-handling jobs.

But still, it was a generalized comment so you weren't aware of what I was aiming it at. Oh well.

DeletedUser

Inconsistencies are irrelevant. If you send a 4 LC attack every 3 seconds it takes 30 minutes to clear one 2400 LC village. 2 villages an hour -> 48 per day. This is less than the 50 you brought up, you'll pretty much always have troops at home to send to be able to keep up the pattern.