Pms

-Nightrider-

so i guess PMS decide to disband because there stats don't look very good again us that were rank no 23 in this world, i know i am kind of small right now but good job to *322* and the tribe that help in that war, now that they change just lets keep up the good work it doesn't matter were they go they are still enemy.And from what i learn in my other world it doesn't matter if your rank no 1 at this point the winner will be who will stand no 1 at the end tribe can be no 1 for 1/2/3 years but at the end if the don't win that mean they were not strong enough to keep up through the end..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not the reason at all but fair enough, i have to admit *322* did better than expected

DeletedUser

so i guess PMS decide to disband because there stats don't look very good again us that were rank no 23 in this world, i know i am kind of small right now but good job to *322* and the tribe that help in that war, now that they change just lets keep up the good work it doesn't matter were they go they are still enemy.And from what i learn in my other world it doesn't matter if your rank no 1 at this point the winner will be who will stand no 1 at the end tribe can be no 1 for 1/2/3 years but at the end if the don't win that mean they were not strong enough to keep up through the end..

hahaha thats cute,

Seriously bud, as well as you guys did and you did great and I salute you guys, you did well, though keep in mind it was not you guys who pulled us down, it was koopa troopa's co players and a few members of PMS who were greedy and didnt listen to orders, you did well though the real left over members are still here, just because a tribe isnt there doesnt mean you have these players to fight, keep in mind you have morale on your side, though you did great and I salute you for it, just don't get to cocky.

DeletedUser67005

hahaha thats cute,

Seriously bud, as well as you guys did and you did great and I salute you guys, you did well, though keep in mind it was not you guys who pulled us down, it was koopa troopa's co players and a few members of PMS who were greedy and didnt listen to orders, you did well though the real left over members are still here, just because a tribe isnt there doesnt mean you have these players to fight, keep in mind you have morale on your side, though you did great and I salute you for it, just don't get to cocky.

A little excessive on the congratulating there. :p

DeletedUser

It sure will be interesting to see how K54 ends up looking like in a few days.

DeletedUser

Hmm...
Someone did say they wont last more than a month ...seemed true ^^

Just had a check at the tribal rankings.
TDA rank 4 members 31...Mostly recruited all the high pointers..now gonna eat the other 30 x-pms members who are low pointers lol
Seems they disbanded for beter areas to grow instead of 322..or mayb both ^^

Well 322 GJ :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]]
Hmm...

TDA rank 4 members 31...Mostly recruited all the high pointers..now gonna eat the other 30 x-pms members who are low pointers lol
[/spoil]
[spoil]
33ef604af3749581c2de99feb8f25690.png
[/spoil]
Are they looking high pointers to you ?
Go checks statics first before posting your idiotic post

DeletedUser

Hmm...

Seems they disbanded for beter areas to grow instead of 322..or mayb both ^^

Well 322 GJ :icon_biggrin:

wow really, high pointers, low pointers?
Look, go look, look at the people who are high pointers and are still not with us, look at the low pointers who are with us, as said, check everything before assuming, whats left of us here is the active, loyal members who will obey, listen and submit, people who will be led by good and strong leadership.

DeletedUser

wow really, high pointers, low pointers?
Look, go look, look at the people who are high pointers and are still not with us, look at the low pointers who are with us, as said, check everything before assuming, whats left of us here is the active, loyal members who will obey, listen and submit, people who will be led by good and strong leadership.

That's the kind of wording that makes people uncooperative.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So PMS is in the same situation as us in iKill now??? Srry to hear guys!

And yea congratz to the *322* and others for the good fighting!

DeletedUser

So PMS is in the same situation as us in iKill now??? Srry to hear guys!

And yea congratz to the *322* and others for the good fighting!

no, well sorta...see you guys fell due to two reasons, if wrong feel free to correct,

1. Bad Leadership
2. The war, you guys fell.

PMS Falling,

1. The fact some members didnt listen obey and submit, we left and made a new tribe, that will consist of only the players who are loyal, submitting and are here to win the world, the ones left where the players that either didnt submit, or were simply not the quality needed for a strong tribe.

We did not in anyway fall due to the tribe, they had some decent attacks(with morale on side) though we were winning and still are now, we are nobling them and doing our thang ;p
Its only a matter of time now till we dominate this K once more
Its far better as the lesser players means the more villages we can take ;D

DeletedUser

It's not really a unique event though is it? We will see how it shapes up. I wouldn't expect any respite for anyone other than 3-4 days breather. With all diplomacy gone it makes the continent and adjoining continents fair game.

I would expect similar events to PMS break up in other continents.

DeletedUser85711

Who caressss. ex-PMS will be lucky to last out the next 3 months, let alone the world. Unworthy news is unworthy.

xRedDevil

Silly PMS... if you have disobedient members you kick and noble them, not disband!