PnP ~ Dream Team vs the haters

DeletedUser

and until a about a month ago we believed avenge had good feelings towards us (minus MA, he is always plotting some devious crap)

Haha.... I always up to something since we were just have less than 1K - 1 villa. But at least I am true to any tribe I been through.

DeletedUser72182

I wish we had a graph on who, between the dream team and Avenge was really winning this war. Especially if you only count the members who are REALLY playing.

DeletedUser

Strike has given a lot of facts good to see. I have known Dfix Strike JBo avenge ET and the dream team since long. I wanted to be a part of dream team. JBo knows that. Some great pRo guys attacked me, and I also got involved in some troubles in my own life, to eventually quit.

But Strike its really sumthing you need to admit, dream team is no more there, it has shrinked. Secondly, {ET} is a tribe which will alwayz reflect the ill that you did to the players of K58. All those who were there knew wht u did. I was a part of betrayal. I guess even if rebel was sized 40 and was loosing u wud have run away with ur dream team. So, dont hide the facts and face it.

Moreover u were never the front runner in any kind of war or attacks. Even in RBL, I and Jbo, hkroom, chewbert used to handle ur orders mostly. I must admit u wer a good leader when it came to planning, but everthing ends there.

Dfix has really stated a lot of things very correctly in the first reply he did.

DeletedUser

Hey strike raider why did you send a bunch of real nukes, a fake noble train and then real support?

DeletedUser

Do we have to continue this thread? Well the current situation shows already who said right and who said lies. Cheers to haters! :)

untrustworthy + unloyal + banned = DEFEAT!

Kash2Smash

Strike has given a lot of facts good to see. I have known Dfix Strike JBo avenge ET and the dream team since long. I wanted to be a part of dream team. JBo knows that. Some great pRo guys attacked me, and I also got involved in some troubles in my own life, to eventually quit.

But Strike its really sumthing you need to admit, dream team is no more there, it has shrinked. Secondly, {ET} is a tribe which will alwayz reflect the ill that you did to the players of K58. All those who were there knew wht u did. I was a part of betrayal. I guess even if rebel was sized 40 and was loosing u wud have run away with ur dream team. So, dont hide the facts and face it.

Moreover u were never the front runner in any kind of war or attacks. Even in RBL, I and Jbo, hkroom, chewbert used to handle ur orders mostly. I must admit u wer a good leader when it came to planning, but everthing ends there.

Dfix has really stated a lot of things very correctly in the first reply he did.

span is pretty much correct here.. the truth is, you guys were never loyal to your people, when Exodus (early Avenge) merged with {ET}, the dream team shared the leadership with me and Dfix so that they could leave everything and the next day join RBL..

you guys are getting on people's nerve and u know what, Avenge has been surviving against you since day one in K58, not to mention, i started in K58 2 weeks later, restarting from K44 in Chess to K58 in Mongol. And this isnt the first time i am experiencing attacks from you guys, even before since we were like 1k :p and Avenge has still survived despite your dirty tricks.

I must have faced some 200 attacks altogether, wouldnt be surprised if more than that, and lost some 8 vills, but it still hasnt gotten my hopes and our tribe's ambitions down.

Avenge isnt like those 200 member tribes which you guys would scare off by sending fakes at their members :p Avenge isnt that weak Jbo/strike, so expect a long fight.

DeletedUser

I just want to see one of you "Dead Team" members move west again so I have a another target to take out. I was one of the first to attack slacker, was one of the first to take out chewbert...and they get labeled quiters?

They fought hard in the beginning but lost and you team members throw them to the wolves. You aren't even loyal to your own kind...haha

DeletedUser

Congrats to Jbo1218 and slushehh for uplifting the ban. But how about TotalMadness?

Slushehh (- 9 villages)
Jbo1218 (-35 villages)

DeletedUser

they were unbanned now but suffer consequences of TW taking their number of villages of them away. Turned barb.

dfix

I't would seem that someone had lost his tongue...

so pleas tell me, is playing one account what you consider being a noob?

Here it is:

Side 1:
Tribes: Avenge
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: hkroom210 strike raider Chewbert Jbo1218 TotalMadness redxcore sullly3

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 89
Side 2: 109
Difference: 20

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 12
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 606,651
Side 2: 896,340
Difference: 289,689

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 146,742
Side 2: 110,170
Difference: 36,572

image.php

With DOM:

Side 1:
Tribes: Avenge DOM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: hkroom210 strike raider Chewbert Jbo1218 TotalMadness redxcore sullly3

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 12
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 170,601
Side 2: 110,170
Difference: 60,431

image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser72182

<This content has been removed by the tribalwars moderation team.>

I dont like the name "the dream team." I prefer to think of it as a coalition of mixed sorts. However mixed we may be, we DO NOT include <This content has been removed by the tribalwars moderation team.>. Once again, sorry Dfix. The trouble you all have with the coalition is not that we are a united group, it just the name it has been called by. You know good and well us being together is not affecting any of your game play. You just want to make up a reason to attack us cause your bored... or something.

When this little war as you so call it started, it was Avenge vs the Coalition. Now you have drug another tribe into this, that being DOM. Is that what you needed to make yourself feel better? Your fate was sealed the moment yall started these attacks. I saw your forums... I saw you begging for help... I saw you rethinking this whole blasted "war." I have no problem with DOM, and neither does the rest of NoFear. My attacks on Avenge have been stopped for a while for obvious reasons. Tosun wants to say he only lost 8 villages... and that might be true. He might even want to say he TOOK them back, but this is false. 4 of the ones I took from him were ganked from me by the wonderful Tribal Wars staff. (how sweet of them)

And while the polls show that you have done more, you are talking about a whole tribe... plus the Attempted Avengers vs what? 6 people? Good job fellas... I think those charts go to show you how serious we should be taking this conflict. over 60 people have only managed to take 6 villages more from the smaller team... I really think yall should take a few days off to celebrate your TREMENDOUS victory.

Also... about me and Madness being banned. Wasnt, one of your players, also banned? Wait a second... I think... TWO of your players were banned? Holy hell... I think Im right again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lots of inactives included in that list : /

how about one with just , me, jbo, hkroom210, sullly3, and totalmadness

dfix

@strike

As you well know mrtosun was inactive as well (once we got the sitting you didn't take more then one village or so), regardless to the facet that we don't agree on this inactive excuses. with all of your activeness what did you take from me with your endless incoming nukes? one village by surprise?

if we start we can go all day with but and what, take it like a man mate ;P

DeletedUser

Please refrain from the discussion of in-game or forum moderation in the forums. This includes all bans, tickets, infractions, warnings, and other things that may not be listed.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Please refrain from the discussion of in-game or forum moderation in the forums. This includes all bans, tickets, infractions, warnings, and other things that may not be listed.

Thanks.

Thanks.

On topic:

Admit it Jbo, Avenge may be a small tribe, they may lack in activity in some respects and you could even call some of them f00bs.

However,

They have survived thus far against all odds and even made headway.

Side 1:
Tribes: NoFear
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 119
Difference: 68

image.php

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 387,197
Side 2: 850,080
Difference: 462,883

image.php

Side 1: 19,655
Side 2: 48,529
Difference: 28,874

image.php

an alternate view..?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: strike raider Jbo1218 hkroom210 sullly3 TotalMadness

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 349
Difference: 230

image.php

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 2,345,108
Side 2: 850,080
Difference: 1,495,028

image.php

Side 1: 119,909
Side 2: 0
Difference: 119,909

image.php

Now, Considering:

* You have roughly at least x 2 the village count.
* You got the drop on avenge whilst they was fighting DOM.
* AND you have more members/PA's/Allies. (Including some which I have no included in the stats; which probably should be)

I'm sorry; but from where I am standing. You have done a lot of nothing.

Kudos; to those who still remain in avenge and continue to do what you do. We may have our differences but considering how long this conflict has been going on, you guys are holding up a LOT better than I expected.

Just remember.. 13 villages lost, give or take. Considering the odds that you guys knowingly/unknowingly have against you, your doing well.

Tribe ranking for the continent 58

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 DOM 4,33 Mio. 532
2 Avenge 2,33 Mio. 259
3 NoFear 1,21 Mio. 133

dfix

Thank you for all of your compliments Shuruga ;P

But what has NoFear to do with anything? this thread is about Avenge Vs The Dream Team, their members are spread among some tribes not one.

Farther more, as we said before Chewbert was active when we took him out, so he is still in the count (if we attack strike and make him quit you will take him out of the stats?), if not then you need to take out mrtosun that was inactive at the time that some of his villages ware taken.

So... we are doing even beater then that, more then I could dream off, as you said they had more then twice the amount of villages, and triple that for reputation.

Truly I have expected much more from them, no timing or anything really (not to mention strike's new tactics of sending nukes, a fake train and massive support), personally I'v killed 21 nukes and lost only 2 villages, one taken by surprise from a very close renege and the other was newly taken with low loyalty and no support (I was very complacent and didn't remember to support it), pardon me for not bothering to retake them yet, but up to now I was still feasting on Chewbert :icon_rolleyes:

This are our stats (take it or leave it, strike's tittle says The 'Dream Team' not 'some DT members'):

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: strike raider Chewbert Jbo1218 TotalMadness redxcore sullly3 hkroom210

Total conquers:

Side 1: 119
Difference: 0

image.php