PNP Sux no matter what!

DeletedUser

Lately their has been tons and tons of flame on PnP. I don't wanna start some meaningless rant about it- but since I have started interacting in the forums I have noticed that many worlds forums become over dominated with empty, insulting, rude, posts. PnP is suppose to be about all that bs but on a real note - its def getting out of hand and I think everyone is so used to it you either just don't bother, don't post, or completely over post too often and take it to far (i know i have personally hit both extremes). I would take the time to go dig up my first initial return to PnP since w38 (here on w49), but instead since im too lazy ill give you a quick jist. It was some noob called hottrodder flaming me in a nerd savage thread (he was in neither tribe) about losing 1-2 nukes on him or something and how I suck and this and that. - The point by what Im saying is pnp doesnt have to be all about that it can be fun - good mannered play. After all we are all here to play the game to have fun ( or should be ). TW in general will piss me off alot with the politics- (merging / inviting for position) and I suppose this is the place to come discuss them-

Anyways for fear of continuing to rant- here is my efforts at true PnP which in the past (RL HISTORY) was done with more images and far less words then we see here on the forums.

LAST 4-7 WEEKS OF W49 ADDRESSED PROPERLY ENJOY!! I KNOW I AM ROFLING :D
[spoil]
pnpw49z.gif
[/spoil]

Also note: ALL THESE QUESTIONS! some of the are legit- if you really want to know what h=p was formed etc. I don't mind addressing it that as long as it is real curiosity and not you or someone trying to be a smart ass. I will use this inital post to post any legit questions and answer them best I can etc.
If this thread gets flamed to hell by uls56 soman and others- I will accept that as TW forums reality and I am done posting etc. This is a chance to change the pace of pnp guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92360

Nice but i would like to know, who was it who got the bad kids banned for using my name to barter there way into other tribes...... *cough* me *cough* it cannot be helped that you guys let him in. i did not know any other the individuals involved personally...

DeletedUser

Would you by chance know who had the Sportsnutck sit?

DeletedUser

It would've been a lot funnier if it hadn't been you flamebaiting everyone most of the time :icon_wink:. Already, by naming people, you flamebaited us right there. Your entire PnP is not PnP, it is flamebait after flamebait, including provocation, and for you to stop posting would be a blessing. I'd be glad to flame you if it meant you stopped posting.

thebit

Agree with above ^

And refer to haze/duck thread. I'm not on that account. However i would kick your ass if i were

DeletedUser

I think that people are forgetting why this war was started to begin with. Haze stole several of our accounts through hacking or deceptive behavior. This isn’t a case of us wanting what they have, we have a very small border with them and no one likes long distance wars. This war is about honor and gamesmanship.

If you look on the stats almost all of our neighbors have stopped skirmishing with us. Our attacks on them and their attacks on us haven’t stopped because we have all of the sudden decided to hug the south and east. We’ve been spanking the south and east like they are our red headed step kids and there is a lot of animosity between most of the other tribes and DUCK!. The skirmishing has stopped because Haze has done the same to all of them as well.

Some of you wanted to know why a few members of DICE!/DUCK! Left? Here it is. Haze screwed us over. Some of the guys wanted to immediately kill Haze. Ras is a calm, and rational leader and wanted get all the facts together before making a world changing decision. As soon as he knew all the details of the larceny and deception he came to the only decision that he could, he declared war on HAZE
Some of you are also sniveling that Matt got some support from a smaller tribe. Why would a tribe give the most arrogant and egocentric player in all of TW troops? It’s simple, they don’t care to have their accounts stolen either.

Haze is the enemy of every player in all of TW. They have corrupted a game that we all love. An enemy of an enemy is a friend. So I guess, other than a few cheaters that DUCK! is currently removing from the game we are all now buddies. (hug)

DeletedUser

Do you really believe everything that comes out of your own mouths/heads/fingers/whatever? No one in Haze is cheating and no one is hacking any accounts. Could you please go back to fighting this war instead of posting ridiculous accusations and lies? It's truly pathetic that you're trying to degrade us by posting lies all over the place.

DeletedUser

Lol.. I think you dont need to make excuses or make up things for going to war.
Honestly, if you go to war vs someone you won't make up reasons, simply because you don't like them, wanting their territory.
But don't come telling someone hacked or stole your accounts.

Some people is an idiot and co-play with strangers I guess. In that case, we were all Fooled, So dont try to be the victim, I am sorry for you.

DeletedUser

Do you really believe everything that comes out of your own mouths/heads/fingers/whatever? No one in Haze is cheating and no one is hacking any accounts. Could you please go back to fighting this war instead of posting ridiculous accusations and lies? It's truly pathetic that you're trying to degrade us by posting lies all over the place.

K-Magic admitted to using hacked/stolen accounts, so stop posting when you don't know the facts.

[24/09/2010 4:53:25 PM] Silva: you are using accounts that have been hacked
[24/09/2010 4:53:27 PM] PayinDueZ: that has you manage aacct
[24/09/2010 4:53:29 PM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶: u are fucking wrong
[24/09/2010 4:53:29 PM] Som: /me can't handle anymore copy pasta+1. I am with you on this one.
[24/09/2010 4:53:29 PM] Silva: to hit payin
[24/09/2010 4:53:34 PM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶: yes that is true

The "yes that is true" was directed at my statement of "You are using accounts that have been hacked"

Don't believe me?

[24/09/2010 5:13:53 PM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶: he already admitted using hacked accounts to hit payinyeap I admited that,

"he already admitted using hacked accounts to hit payin" was him quoting me.

And here's a screenshot as if you still don't believe me;

[SPOIL]
k-magic_hacking.png
[/SPOIL]

So Grimlock-... K-Magic admitted to using hacked accounts, so you really want to keep saying there were no hacked accounts?

DeletedUser

K-Magic admitted to using hacked/stolen accounts, so stop posting when you don't know the facts.

[24/09/2010 4:53:29 PM] Som: /me can't handle anymore copy pasta+1. I am with you on this one.

The "yes that is true" was directed at my statement of "You are using accounts that have been hacked"

Don't believe me?

[24/09/2010 5:13:53 PM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶: he already admitted using hacked accounts to hit payinyeap I admited that,

[SPOIL]
k-magic_hacking.png
[/SPOIL]

So Grimlock-... K-Magic admitted to using hacked accounts, so you really want to keep saying there were no hacked accounts?

I will keep saying that there was no one in Haze that hacked the accounts. K-Magic didn't hack anyone either. Perhaps he convinced the hacker to hit Heeps, but why shouldn't he? Heeps had left Dice to attack a player from Haze. He was no longer a part of Dice and therefore, we had no relations to him. He didn't use the accounts himself. I've seen the convos and eventhough his english isn't the best, even I understood that's what he ment.

DeletedUser

Don't believe me?

[SPOIL]
k-magic_hacking.png
[/SPOIL]

Lol you are so wrong. The yes that's true was said regarding the copy paste thing. Trying to twist the story to suit your needs?

Bcardi

I already know the full story puppet. You guys can think of whatever you want, the fact remains K-Magic didn't hack any account.

You will get no where with Duck members. They are under Matt's spell. So they are very delusional right now.

Michael Corleone.

Don't believe me?

[SPOIL]
k-magic_hacking.png
[/SPOIL]

LMAO

I just died of laughter.

DeletedUser

So much has been said about my account, so i am gonna clear everything up now.

I had been semi active due to rl commitments and i asked heepsofdeeps to find a coplayer for me that can play for atleast 1 month as i wont be logging in.
Heeps had been approached by someone named krugernba(skype id) to coplay his account around 2 weeks before my account was hacked.
So heeps suggested this guy to coplay me and him being an aussie, would fit nicely with my timezone and i handed him the password.

Now we didnt knew this guy had already hacked wigzee's account as well and changed the email id but it was later found out.
When he got hold of my account, he got premium transfered from wigzee's account and used it on my account.

Around a week later, heeps found out about my account being used for haze's purpose and the email id of the account was also changed.
As i was only away from the game but always kept tabs on my emails and when i found out my email id was changed, i contacted heeps who told me that the player who took my account has been working for haze so i reverted the email id change again and got hold of my account.
And then i saw this mail from my account to rtriana.

you manage on 24.09. at 19:51
hey mate, me and [player]budsirius[/player] have got some very good important information on your tribe i have added him to a skypr group earlier pretending he is my co-player, add me on skype so we can talk further more skype name -> krugernba, also i did what you asked and i have complete controll over this account now

Rtriana on 24.09. at 21:50
alright great. now we need to wait 10 days so they cant change the email again =) xD!

Since this guy has already said, he did everything rtriana asked of him, so some other mails were either deleted or they contacted via skype.
So basically rtriana told this guy to change the email id and hit heepsofdeeps as from what i can gather, he had moved good amount of my D in villages nearing heepsofdeeps and had attack plans made in notebook.

Now, i put a support ticket about the account hacking and i wont go into details of it, what i found out was that this same person(krugernba) was playing both mine and wigzee's account and we both got banned for it but as i explained my case to mods, my account was restored :)

If you still does not call this as haze using accounts to hit dice/dukies members here are some little convos of k-magic from skype

[9/25/2010 4:23:44 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: so I can tell u what happened.
[9/25/2010 4:23:52 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: ok.
[9/25/2010 4:23:54 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: now.
[9/25/2010 4:23:56 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: Yesterday
[9/25/2010 4:23:58 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: at night
[9/25/2010 4:24:00 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: while we were talking
[9/25/2010 4:24:10 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: in the chat that mud made.
[9/25/2010 4:24:17 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: a guy over here
[9/25/2010 4:24:19 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: in skype
[9/25/2010 4:24:27 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: that apparently was relative of budsirius
[9/25/2010 4:24:29 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: approached to me
[9/25/2010 4:24:38 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: saying he was coplaying the you manage acc
[9/25/2010 4:24:44 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: but then the real owner quit.
[9/25/2010 4:24:53 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: and then he asked to join haze
[9/25/2010 4:24:58 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: this was via skype.

[9/25/2010 3:27:57 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: hey
[9/25/2010 3:27:58 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: :p
[9/25/2010 3:28:01 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: I though u had quit
[9/25/2010 3:28:02 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: :S
[9/25/2010 3:28:16 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: and well.
[9/25/2010 3:28:24 AM] rakshas ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i had :D
[9/25/2010 3:28:33 AM] rakshas ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: got 2 interviews in 7 hrs
[9/25/2010 3:28:41 AM] rakshas ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: and this shit happening now
[9/25/2010 3:29:48 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: well
[9/25/2010 3:30:42 AM] rakshas ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: yeah?
[9/25/2010 3:30:49 AM] rakshas ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i want an explaination
[9/25/2010 3:31:35 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: :S
[9/25/2010 3:31:35 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: u quit
[9/25/2010 3:31:47 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: why would u want to keep the acc.
[9/25/2010 3:31:52 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: Ok.
[9/25/2010 3:31:57 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: I cant tell u the reasons
[9/25/2010 3:32:02 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: :D
[9/25/2010 3:32:02 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: as u will tell other ppl
[9/25/2010 3:32:05 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: ^^
[9/25/2010 3:32:15 AM] rakshas ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: so it is ok to snatch my account and use against my friends and players i grew up my account with
[9/25/2010 3:32:51 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: nope.
[9/25/2010 3:32:51 AM] rakshas ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: i never knew you but heard a lot about you from backwards
[9/25/2010 3:33:10 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: just that heepsofdeeps biatch.
[9/25/2010 3:33:11 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: :p
[9/25/2010 3:33:18 AM] rakshas ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says: and why so?
[9/25/2010 3:33:28 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: because well.
[9/25/2010 3:33:38 AM] K-MaGic ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ says: his "attitude"

And if you still believe this is some random stranger, who btw was a relative of a haze member gave info to haze and he wanted to join them being atleast 4k's away from them.
And if this is not enough, this guy is now playing shadowhunter32's account(Haze member) as it can be seen from his coa and twstats profile
Information: I'm an MC and hip hop dancer ;)

So yeah he was a perfect stranger lucky enough to hack 2 accounts in dice and then finally playing an account in haze or did he hack that account as well?

Renegadefox

I must step in, I'm getting fed up.

No-ones under matt-'s spell, your story is getting old, I'm finding it very hard to find polite ways to address you. I can only say your attempts are riling up Duck! to all turn against each other is failing epically, just the opposite. It's nothing but plain annoying, and you're coming off as a sore loser.

As for this whole hacking malarkey. Do any one of you know what hacking is? I suspect very few.. The actual term is:
In common usage, a hacker is a person who breaks into computers, usually by gaining access to administrative controls.

Another term which is significant. Cracking..
gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions; "she cracked my password"; "crack a safe"

None of the above has happened, it's okay it's a common mistake online.
What has happened, if it has, is someone has taken advantage of a situation, fair play to them, if they require taking advantage of a situation then go do it. Oh wait... that's what matt- done, took advantage of a situation, with War. So we/you've both took advantage of a situation, ergo, we're even, can we all stop pretending we're high and mightier then the other, and enjoy the game now?

No doubt this will be flamed and there will be attempts to embarrass me, possibly from all sides. But the truth of it is, you're all wrong, it's turned into a school classroom 'He did this, she did that' which is bad enough, but when you start using the wrong terms, or not even understanding the situation completely, it makes you all look rather..... *thinks of a polite way* unintelligent.

I may possibly receive an infraction for this, to do with the rule about correcting grammar, spelling and punctuation. It'll be worth it. But you're spoiling the game for me, seeing all this verbal garbage.

I'd like to say again, this is my opinion and not of my tribe or tribe mates.

Last edited: