PnP TuT

DeletedUser64841

Dear inhabitants of World 50.

Brinkfur here, have some life history:

A long time ago, around a year and a bit, I used to play World 25. Life was good, I was in SubV in it's budding years.

Now, today after not playing TW wholeheartedly for such a long time, I began feeling nostalgic. I made the resolution to return to this game.

However, I have my exams now, so in terms of a grand return, I shan't have one, instead I shall have a turtling return. That is the aim of this thread.

I am calling all turtlers from across the continents of World 50 to join my turtling alliance. Given we're turtles, location need not matter. We shan't be sending support to one another, just whoring spear and sword.

Upon joining you shall be briefed with some top turtling tips, such as, how to anger the ignorant point whores into testing their mettle upon you and, losing many a troop.

So, if you want the ultimate turtle experience - sign up today!

We shan't be advertising ingame, that would be so, clichéd. So, hopefully we'll only get the true tactical turtles who read forums too!

PS

the name is

Turtling Tyrannosaurus

(alliteration ^^)

or TuT for an abbreviation.

Turtling Tyrannosaurus because it's our nature.

and

TuT, because we like to tut tut tut our opponents.

We're the lovechild of this:

Tyrannosaurus.jpg

and this:

turtle-picture.jpg

Fascinating, eh.

DeletedUser

Too bad this got moved. This could be an epic tribe.

I'm going to start making calls ;)

DeletedUser

wish you the best of luck mate, seems like an awesome tribe

DeletedUser

I'm considering all the possibilities for my tribe atm, but it's gonna have to wait for lil bit, no merges this early :p

DeletedUser

I would have liked to see more about your experience.

But good overall.

DeletedUser

Lol guys.

I'm a recruitment guru, just posted it so you guys would add it to the first post.