PnP Vote [Paint]

What picture do you think is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lol like the EVIL MONKEY from Family guy in your siggy :p ON TOPIC- Whoever drew the picture- Dandruff intentional or just bad artistry? (If thats a word)

You could look at the second one and ask why do i have a square head..

Nightmare has 5 legs, its true.

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out i was asking WHOEVER PAINTED IT wether it was bad artistry/ intentional. At no point did i say i wanted a masterpeice or ask for your opinion.

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out i was asking WHOEVER PAINTED IT wether it was bad artistry/ intentional. At no point did i say i wanted a masterpeice or ask for your opinion.

Wow, way to be a jackass. I painted it, that's why I was responding...

Why don't you take a break from the forums to cool down, go organize some support or something.

DeletedUser

Wow, way to be a jackass. I painted it, that's why I was responding...

Why don't you take a break from the forums to cool down, go organize some support or something.

Ok fair enough. Now explain how i was supposed to know..? Yah, im sat at home banging my head on the desk in frustration... :-/

DeletedUser

I voted for 5. 3 is my second choice. I prefer the simple ones, which are the best ones when you try and do something in paint. 1 wasn't bad as well.

To be honest, some of those in the list at the end of the first post deserve to be in that poll more than some that are actually in the poll.

DeletedUser

I voted for 5. 3 is my second choice. I prefer the simple ones, which are the best ones when you try and do something in paint. 1 wasn't bad as well.

To be honest, some of those in the list at the end of the first post deserve to be in that poll more than some that are actually in the poll.

Ye i agree to that.

Some people drew really nice pictures but i didnt really understand how they relate to Tw
Like whats up the the bridge one ...

DeletedUser

Same here... No offense, but I am kind of ashamed for not getting through, while picture four did :icon_neutral: I never expected to get through, but I at least put some more or less real effort into it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54374

Same here... No offense, but I am kind of ashamed for not getting through, while picture four did :icon_neutral: I never expected to get through, but I at least put some more or less real effort into it :icon_rolleyes:

Lol, don't criticize his work :icon_razz: Anyways, if that person had put in real texts, it would have been better since you could actually read the quotes. But he drew the words, and that's pretty hard to do. It's still readable for me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lol, don't criticize his work :icon_razz: Anyways, if that person had put in real texts, it would have been better since you could actually read the quotes. But he drew the words, and that's pretty hard to do. It's still readable for me :icon_cool:

I remember reading you were making a PnP, since yours isnt in the list with the ones that didnt make it, im starting to wonder :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I remember reading you were making a PnP, since yours isnt in the list with the ones that didnt make it, im starting to wonder :icon_razz:

oooogz6.png

Just pointing it out ^^

evilkrysis05

Lol @ number 2 bottom left! xD LC speech bubble is awesome! :p

The-Dwarf

Check the one made by Teh homeless cookie!! EPIC!!!

*hopez ppl checkz teh picz x)*

DeletedUser

Therecanbeonlyone <-- His picture owns :D
Id vote for it just because of that horse.

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: My image is the only one not mentioned at all.
Great, I'm an anonymous nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.