[PNP] - Who loves Soviet?

DeletedUser48135

who cares if russia or the US was 1st or not, from what ive seen all soviet likes to do so far is nothing more then spam up the externals by creating all these different topics

Lol, this is our 2nd thread, so... 2 threads and we're "spamming up the externals".

I wish when you created a thread there was a little checkbox that said "Enable posting by BRATSTER" and you had to check it if you wanted to have him posting in your thread, mods, is this a possibility?

ps. Brandon, don't feed the troll!

DeletedUser

You completely fooled me.

I understood it to mean that as a "PnP based tribe" your PnP would be quite good, that was my understanding. I didn't realize it was some kind of ironic joke, about being a PnP based tribe with bad PnP.

Good one. :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

Lol, this is our 2nd thread, so... 2 threads and we're "spamming up the externals".

I wish when you created a thread there was a little checkbox that said "Enable posting by BRATSTER" and you had to check it if you wanted to have him posting in your thread, mods, is this a possibility?

ps. Brandon, don't feed the troll!

Nope, his posts can be disabled though.

Mods can do anything they want....

Mwuahahahahahaa!! :icon_razz:

P.S I like Soviet because they were a premade :)

use the phpbb mod tool to create a W56 announcement and then make a forum and lock it from access ;)

DeletedUser48135

You completely fooled me.

I understood it to mean that as a "PnP based tribe" your PnP would be quite good, that was my understanding. I didn't realize it was some kind of ironic joke, about being a PnP based tribe with bad PnP.

Good one. :icon_wink:

Harby... I thought we were friends.

But to be honest... the whole "pnp based tribe" idea fell through, and it's simply coincidence that we retained the Soviet tag through the merger while the other 2 tribes forfeited their tags. HOWEVER, even though I admit this is REALLY BAD pnp, i was super busy and there's been a bout zero other pnp, so... things are just warming up for us on the pnp front and I don't want to pull out all the stops on a non-event, rather wait until we accomplish something. This thread was merely to have a little fun while everyone's waiting for hell to break lose.

DeletedUser

i soviet Russia there is no bad or good pnps.

there all equal

(except some exceptions are better then others)

DeletedUser

Great success comrades!

Also, I have sex with Evan for money.

Wait...what? WHO SAID THAT!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But sambarino broke my gimp suit :(

(Not to everyone not in Soviet, our forum spam is MUCH worse (or better ;)) than this)

DeletedUser

Soviet Moms needs to happen already. Can we at least have a shared spam?

DeletedUser

And so we bring are spam to the world forum, i think we might be the most skilled tribe at spaming ever i find it hard to get round are forum xD

DeletedUser

well easy come easy go it seems and google no longer care about the soviets! Your fleeting brush with fame and google awesomeness has come to an end.

DeletedUser48135

well easy come easy go it seems and google no longer care about the soviets! Your fleeting brush with fame and google awesomeness has come to an end.

too true

[SPOIL]
all_is_lost.jpg
[/SPOIL]