~PnX~

Majickninja

~PnX~ : The Birth Of A Tribe.

The Phoenix, A mythical bird; and until now, A mythical Tribe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

We are here to bring new light to W16, that the mundane is not part of this game. Players should not feel like they wish they did not have to log in.

Rumours have sprouted that we formulated for many reasons, but yet no one really know.

Players have joined from different tribes for different reasons and yet they find themselves with a common goal to have fun and re-light that fire that they may have lost.
We are our own tribe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Led by a large and experienced council we move forward into beginning our own tribal journey.

It seems that W16 has gotten interesting after all.

The phoenix is a symbol of fire, divinity and strength, and we expect to lead by example in this quietened World 16.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Down with this sort of thing

Hello

Regardless of your view of ~PnX~, there is no need for offensive language.

... and just to clarify - it is offensive, whether it's aimed at particular individuals or not. It's not about being able to take a joke, either; I'm sure that "many of your friends are gay" and you're speaking in jest, but it doesn't matter. I have a wide circle of friends, but that doesn't give me carte blanche to go around insulting select groups of them.

Moderator, please lock/delete this thread.

DeletedUser

youll see that this topic is just to introduce the tribe and wolve was just commenting on the tribe, not really off topic since the topic is pnx, and he sed he 'heard' not that they where

DeletedUser

haha i thought i was goignc razy when i saw those posts disappear, tw radio? that would be kwl

DeletedUser22370

do not speak of those posts, or the evil infractotron funded bythe government itself will get you.

DeletedUser

Heh, seems yet another member of a certain "Workers party" got a hold of this thread.

DeletedUser

Its a harsh world when you cannot post rumours without being banned.

Anyhow, Bartesz do you believe that if Bang?! ever attack you your tribe will be able to hold their own?

DeletedUser

he sed he 'heard' not that they where

So? Hinting that they are somehow less of a person because they are gay is offensive, just like saying "well, you wouldn't know anything because you're just a girl" might be.

Its a harsh world when you cannot post rumours without being banned.

Then start one that doesn't insult other players. Here's a nice, on-topic one to get you going: "I hear that ~PhX~ is getting ready to attack BANG!?"

DeletedUser

Anyhow, Bartesz do you believe that if Bang?! ever attack you your tribe will be able to hold their own?

~PnX~ is not a tribe that feels the need to comment or consider this.

Here's a nice, on-topic one to get you going: "I hear that ~PhX~ is getting ready to attack BANG!?"

Steve, on topic would be about ~PnX~:p
Anyway maybe you should not believe all the rumours that fly around or we could return the question that we hear BANG!? are getting ready to attack ~PnX~.

yh pnx already nobling them. (or orc before they merged)

You sure about that? First that we heard about it. :p

DeletedUser

I actually just took notice to your tribe the other day.. Hopefully you guys can create some new action up north.

DeletedUser52669

b0bb;3717645[B said:
]~PnX~ is not a tribe that feels the need to comment or consider this.[/B]

Steve, on topic would be about ~PnX~:p
Anyway maybe you should not believe all the rumours that fly around or we could return the question that we hear BANG!? are getting ready to attack ~PnX~.

You sure about that? First that we heard about it. :p

You know the answer. You and your tribe will be rimmed. Be honest with yourself, it will set you free, your tribe's time in this world is limited. You have no hope, seriously. But it is very inspiring, to see those have faith even in face of a certain annihilation.

Majickninja

Certain annihilation? The pen is mightier than the axe my friend.
I see us sticking around for a very long time.

DeletedUser

You know the answer. You and your tribe will be rimmed. Be honest with yourself, it will set you free, your tribe's time in this world is limited. You have no hope, seriously. But it is very inspiring, to see those have faith even in face of a certain annihilation.

Censor, I will be honest with you, I have such faith in my players that I dare any of our neighbouring tribes without the help of another tribe to try and rim us.

Our large neighbours shouldn't need help anyway if like you say we have no chance.

Love always
~PnX~

DeletedUser

do we get any say in this? Or does anyone else sense the hostility from PNXthat is clearly aimed at forcing a war like stance with BANG!?

As far as i'm concerned, if you guys want war, YES, you will lose.

Here is a little bit of FACT (not rumour, gossip or insulting) for you to consider...these are the stats from our hard fought BANG!-ORC war. I'd say it was a close run thing, but at time of closing, just possibly, BANG! had begun to force themselves in front.

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ORC
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 318
Side 2: 268
Difference: 50

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,017,309
Side 2: 2,549,291
Difference: 468,018

image.php

Now consider, how would BANG! have fared against HALF of ORC? Do you think BANG! would have fared better or worse? So what on earth makes you think the half of ORC that formed PNX would stand any chance other than to fight a slowly losing retreat into the RIM?
(thats before I even factor in that half of ORC would be on the other side!)

So Bartesz and b0bb, please stop warmongering when you are clearly out of your depth, or Stalhill's box of whuppass may just have to be opened