~PnX~

DeletedUser

Surprise?

erm...how about "do something about it" or maybe I should just tell everyone K25 is actually MY K...the stats show that in 3-4 months I will be the dominant player in K25, and PNX are just "borrowing" it for the time being.

We are nobling in ~pnx~ regions because

-We dont have an agreement,
-We can and we are ready for your possible reaction.

-If you are ready for our reaction, go on.

Do you normally ask tribes for a war and then pretend you are surprised? We have had incoming from bang!? not my fault one of your players launched early.

DeletedUser

Do you normally ask tribes for a war and then pretend you are surprised?
Should we be surprised? From the way you guys spoke on this forum it was quite clear that you wanted war.

We have had incoming from bang!? not my fault one of your players launched early.
launched early? what makes you think that we've got ops against you?

DeletedUser

Um Dazander? You sorta started that, or rather I should say elrey did.

DeletedUser

Surprise?

Do you normally ask tribes for a war and then pretend you are surprised? We have had incoming from bang!? not my fault one of your players launched early.

who says we're surprised? I've been nobling in k25 and knew damn well it would be a stick in your hornets nest! Of course i wanted you to attack, and of course, i am very ready for it!!

DeletedUser59210

who says we're surprised? I've been nobling in k25 and knew damn well it would be a stick in your hornets nest! Of course i wanted you to attack, and of course, i am very ready for it!!

Shhhh PNX think we had no idea this was bound to happen! Lets not damage their delicate egos by letting them know they're not as incognito as they thought.

DeletedUser29719

As far as we are concerned they have declared on us and we accept.

By the time Elrey mailed Koentjuu and asked "if him and 10-20~ of his friends in ORC can join BANG! to fight ORC" you made your declaration.

No turning back. Everyone in Pnx should have been informed about this part of story before being invited.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for the delay in posting this, it took me a while to remember a screen shot would prove it could not be edited.

I am no liar.

click on the thumbnail for a larger image.

I couldn't be bothered to go through all the pages so here are a few little examples of blatant lies by u65sl...

Does it appear IRA is our factory? Don't speak about what you don't know. IRA had good relations with ORC, and BANG! respected that with the merge. At no point did we make them some sort of academy, or our food.
lies

We have the archives of it, no where did we say we'd eat IRA....

...Do your research and come back. Not to mention you don't have a single copy of the "merger talks" that isn't faked. Like I said, we have them ON RECORD. We were the ones who were in the talks, not you. How would you even get an accurate copy, when right after they were done they were deleted from the chatroom to be saved in dopeas's archives? You're so full of it, you fake Skype chats to try and get allies against us, who haven't even fought you. So get a clue.
lies

...however I think it is only fair to point out that u6s5l is not the orignal account holder, barton, he took the account and just likes to pretend he is barton.

DeletedUser29719

b0bb said:

I am sorry but after that chat we met again -"me, crampfenburg, dopeas and Orel1" and it was the place where the real conditions are decided. Also there is another dialog at the later parts of this chat indicating just the opposite.

IRA has been shown the "later parts" of this chat and passages from our final meeting, so thats why they said "go hell" to you when you showed this. Then your egos got hurt and a tribe of IRA's size made fun of you, so ~Pnx~ attacked IRA.

Its the real story.

DeletedUser

IRA has been shown the "later parts" of this chat and passages from our final meeting, so thats why they said "go hell" to you when you showed this.

Post the 'later parts' of that chat then?

gn0me

IRA was a tribe? I didn't notice...
I don't think they produced any attacks (at least using offensive units)

DeletedUser59210

Post the 'later parts' of that chat then?

Sorry, all that screen shot shows is ex-BANG! officials talking about IRA, however anyone who has even the slightest knowledge on the area will know that IRA's relations were with ORC. Your screen shot shows nothing condemning or backstabbing from those who have relations with IRA.

Nice try, but your attempt to blatantly mislead people to fuel your own agenda has failed again. IRA saw through your lies and laughed in your face, and just as always was, the ORC leadership in BANG!? have made sure that we continue to have a friendly diplomatic standing with our friends in the IRA.

We've been forwarded many messages you have been sending out to the lower point tribes along the rims trying to mislead them into a futile war with BANG!? To be honest it's so petty that it's amusing.

DeletedUser

We've been forwarded many messages you have been sending out to the lower point tribes along the rims trying to mislead them into a futile war with BANG!? To be honest it's so petty that it's amusing.

post them.

DeletedUser59210

Unfortunately for me and fortunately for you I don't hold onto logs in hopes that they will some day discredit someone in the forums. I would much rather handle matters with integrity, and not the underhanded cloak and daggers techniques your tribe seems to relish in.

Besides that, why are you trying to change the topic? We were having such a lovely discussion about the shortcomings of those logs you posted (in relevance to the context you put them in of course).

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for the delay in posting this, it took me a while to remember a screen shot would prove it could not be edited.

I am no liar.

click on the thumbnail for a larger image.

I couldn't be bothered to go through all the pages so here are a few little examples of blatant lies by u65sl...

lies

lies

...however I think it is only fair to point out that u6s5l is not the orignal account holder, barton, he took the account and just likes to pretend he is barton.

Wait, so you quoted us on something that was said in the first negotiations? I laughed. When we did the last negotiations, that finalized everything, we spoke of alliances and said we would work them out later. Otherwise, we wouldn't have set them as NAP at all.

I made no claims as to who I was, so perhaps you should be a bit quieter on that end :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

The skype log shows the intention of expansion in the north....it isn't my fault that once pnx was formed you decided you might need ira and tari. That is between you and them....but to say you had not have the intention of attacking them or them being food is not true.

And croot how can i change the subject you mentioned other mails, I just asked to see them becuase they don't exist.

I have posted the proof that i was not lying and i did not fake a log....that was all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The skype log shows the intention of expansion in the north....it isn't my fault that once pnx was formed you decided you might need ira and tari. That is between you and them....but to say you had not have the intention of attacking them or them being food is not true.

Maybe they did at the time. Or maybe ORC council hadn't raised the issue yet, as they didn't want to even during the second negotiations, until the end. There was so much more to do, why argue over IRA while trying to sort out a merger? Not to mention that even if the intention was there, you aren't able to act as though the intention remained by sending out so many mails to IRA, saying we would attack them because of something that had happened before intentions changed, assuming they were even there.

And croot how can i change the subject you mentioned other mails, I just asked to see them becuase they don't exist.

I have posted the proof that i was not lying and i did not fake a log....that was all.

So you haven't sent mails to Tari and you didn't send to IRA? That would be a lie if you say no, I wonder.

DeletedUser

Hey dazander, if you show such piece, show next time also that i made a mistake with saying attacking ad inf, tari etc -.-

DeletedUser

Rofl, that's even better. So manipulative, she "left out" some other parts.

DeletedUser59210

I know for a fact you have messaged Tari, Ad. Inf, IRA and TKR personally. IRA specifically has been messaged by most of your tribe to "join PNX before BANG!? attack you!", so I'll presume that the other tribes recieved the same treatment.

You are a gutless tribe that only seeks to exploit those around you, I pity the tribes that have made pacts with you as I don't believe you have the decency to honour any agreements you make.