points and OD graphs for the top 10 tribes

DeletedUser94386

I never found this so im Going to give the graphs for the top 10 tribes

I made This cos i really hate it to go to TW stats every time an look tribe by tribe....
also only Top 10 im to lazy to do top 20.......

PS. These are auto-updating graphs yet i will update the tribes....

1-Subv
[spoil]Points
image.php

OD
image.php

[/spoil]

2-Pirana
[spoil]Points
image.php

OD
image.php
[/spoil]

3-Brave!
[spoil]Points
image.php

OD
image.php
[/spoil]

4-Womble
[spoil]Points
image.php

OD
image.php
[/spoil]

5-SYN
[spoil]Points
image.php

OD
image.php
[/spoil]

6-EQu
[spoil]Points
image.php

OD
image.php
[/spoil]

7- -XIII-

[spoil]Points
image.php

OD
image.php

[/spoil]

8- Bde
[spoil]Points
image.php

OD
image.php
[/spoil]

9-Khaos

[spoil]Points
image.php

OD
image.php
[/spoil]

10-F34R
[spoil]Points
image.php

OD
image.php
[/spoil]

So you can all comment on.

1-how badly this post is

2-on the fact that this probably existed

3-on my grammer

4-on my lazyness

5-whatever you guys can think of next (which i know u will)

PS. i was also to lazy to give 5 graphs instead i gave the ones that for me are the most important......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92142

Lmfao @ the failed heartbeats of f34r and BDE.

How many tribes did you merge with this time eQu? Smh.

Repinski

Well they merged in 2 tribes and 3ks in a matter of 3 weeks. And you say you don't take after PIRANA.

What? You guys couldn't catch SYN the normal way so you merged in Sad Pandas and BURN? Or was it that you were afraid -XIII- were going to pass you since they were only 1.5mil behind?

DeletedUser92142

At least we still beat the nooby 73 member tribe in Average points per player and Average points per village. "It's because you have less members to average in and divide" Then drop all the noobs you have =)

Repinski

At least we still beat the nooby 73 member tribe in Average points per player and Average points per village. "It's because you have less members to average in and divide" Then drop all the noobs you have =)

Not to mention you guys have far better war stats AND finish your wars. Not skirmish for a week then merge. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92142

So true. Maybe one day they'll learn the art of war. Sad little noobs aren't you eQu?

kurlnova

rex & rep, you guys are really into points. That must be fun.

DeletedUser92142

rex & rep, you guys are really into points. That must be fun.

No, were not into points. Were into a positive growth. Notice how -XIII- rarely recruits members and that most of our growth is from conquers. Let's use the past month for example. Then look at eQu, what do you see? You see a sad tribe doomed for the rim.

Repinski

I like the delete button more than everything

:lol: Well I can assure you, unless my gf gets pregnant for real, I won't be deleting again. In fact I won't be deleting even if that happens since I'm only a co :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:lol: Well I can assure you, unless my gf gets pregnant for real, I won't be deleting again. In fact I won't be deleting even if that happens since I'm only a co :icon_wink:

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Repinski

em yea sorry for asking but wasnt she pregnant?
you made a whole goodbye traid about it.....

well im not really updated on this....

We thought she was, but she went in and had some testing done to confirm and she wasn't. Hence why I'm back. But she was like 2 weeks late with her period which is why we were almost certain she was.

@Kurl, your the one merging your way to the top just like PIRANA did not -XIII-.

DeletedUser

Rep idk who your kidding here we all know you plan to have atleast 4 more accounts on this world. One of these times you will find one you stick too :lol:

Thought i would make my entrance back into the forums a Rep approved message:icon_biggrin:

Repinski

Rep idk who your kidding here we all know you plan to have atleast 4 more accounts on this world. One of these times you will find one you stick too :lol:

Thought i would make my entrance back into the forums a Rep approved message:icon_biggrin:

Haha no taylor I've found my final account on this world.