Poke announcement

DeletedUser

Love backwards is evol, which when i say out loud sounds like evil, therefore your post is evil. :villagers:<-- santa is his youth!

DeletedUser

I just scouted the World 10 forums the other day and noticed Poke from there did the same thing with random threads. And them all claiming to be Lord Hellz.

Not that I'm comparing / yous lead me to comparing in anyway. :icon_rolleyes:.

I am the omnipotent Lord Hellz!!

There is no other.

DeletedUser

Ahh brings back memories :lol:.
I lol'ed @ that thread & nearly every post made in it.

That whole Poke experience was fun. I was just looking back on some of my posts under this name, I crack me up. Definitely a different forum approach for me. :lol::lol:

We had a JiggyPuff, don't know exactly what happened to him. :icon_cry:

Ain't it a her?

Don't know, I never turned it over to check.

Good times...good times...

So who are these new poke people??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol.

And not too sure who they are. From what they claim - They are top 20 players with multi million point accounts on other worlds. Only one I can vouch for is HeftySmurf after someone revealed he was one of them.

DeletedUser

Lol.

And not too sure who they are. From what they claim - They are top 20 players with multi million point accounts on other worlds. Only one I can vouch for is HeftySmurf after someone revealed he was one of them.

They might be exactly what they claim, but they're no where near as much fun as the original POKE.

Also, I've seen so many tribes with "top 20 players with multi million point accounts on other worlds" fail miserably in new worlds that it's hardly worth mentioning and the shear fact they claim that points to them trying to live off past accomplishments.

So while I wish them luck...most likely it won't amount to anything. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

They might be exactly what they claim, but they're no where near as much fun as the original POKE.

Also, I've seen so many tribes with "top 20 players with multi million point accounts on other worlds" fail miserably in new worlds that it's hardly worth mentioning and the shear fact they claim that points to them trying to live off past accomplishments.

So while I wish them luck...most likely it won't amount to anything. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

Who says we claimed what now? Who are you to judge who's more fun?

Yes, so? A lot of tribes fail. Both premades and others, it's just the way it goes. I don't know about the others, but I haven't claimed points at all. The people trying to get me to restart on the other hand... And if you're able to think for just a second, you'll realize that chances are extremely high that it was only said in a restart mail to get new players to restart.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but regardless of our tribal name/theme we are a completey different tribe and I find it quite unfair that people assume we'll fail just because we so happen to have a tribal name that was once, in the history of the universe, was chosen in a text-based medieval browsergame on a world for a brief period of time...

And no, I do not take any other poke tribes in account, since neither do you.

DeletedUser

Yes, so? A lot of tribes fail. Both premades and others, it's just the way it goes. I don't know about the others, but I haven't claimed points at all. The people trying to get me to restart on the other hand... And if you're able to think for just a second, you'll realize that chances are extremely high that it was only said in a restart mail to get new players to restart.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but regardless of our tribal name/theme we are a completey different tribe and I find it quite unfair that people assume we'll fail just because we so happen to have a tribal name that was once, in the history of the universe, was chosen in a text-based medieval browsergame on a world for a brief period of time...

Lolwut

DeletedUser

I was in the original POKE...and trust me...it was more fun. :lol::lol:

Not sure where that the info came from, I haven't been around since world start. If it's restart mails, well then it's common place. Though I've never needed to use them. If it's from being cocky in forums, or even in game...so far you're not living up to it. But yes the game is young...

People will always associate POKE with the w10 tribe because of it's amazing line up and that it was so obnoxiously fun in the forums, not to mention a good deal of in game success even though less then half the players actually took the world seriously and we were so incredibly spread out.

It's a lot for your tribe to live up to (and you will always be compared to them...it's human nature..live with it)

I truly have no idea what you're talking about in that last line. :icon_confused::icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was in the original POKE...and trust me...it was more fun. :lol::lol:

And you use what to compare it...?

People will always associate POKE with the w10 tribe because of it's amazing line up and that it was so obnoxiously fun in the forums, not to mention a good deal of in game success even though less then half the players actually took the world seriously and we were so incredibly spread out.

It's a lot for your tribe to live up to (and you will always be compared to them...it's human nature..live with it)

They aren't comparing us to poke, they are thinking we'll fail because we aren't poke. If you can notice the difference, then I'm sure you'll also understand how incorrect that is. For all you know, we might come out better than w10s poke. :icon_wink:
Not saying we will, but at any rate, it is unfair to assume we have no chance at doing well.

I truly have no idea what you're talking about in that last line. :icon_confused::icon_confused:

Just the fact that poke has been a frequent tribe theme.

DeletedUser

And you use what to compare it...?

Simply the way you present yourselves on the forums. POKE in W10 was hammered on the forums at first, but the sparkling personalities of the members was too hard to dislike and in a very short time we were loved by all (except KV, but that's another story).

Anywho, you're representation on these forums makes it seem like your ability for fun is in no way comparable to the ultra fun loving W10 POKE tribe. Our tribe had the world forums laughing for months...fun for all. Can you match that??

They aren't comparing us to poke, they are thinking we'll fail because we aren't poke. If you can notice the difference, then I'm sure you'll also understand how incorrect that is. For all you know, we might come out better than w10s poke. :icon_wink:
Not saying we will, but at any rate, it is unfair to assume we have no chance at doing well.

I actually agree with this, though it's not arguing what I stated...I said "so far you're not living up to it". In comparison, the original POKE started the world late, on purpose, and quickly shot up the ranks...so fast that we couldn't hide like we originally intended. And we owned the forums by this stage of the game...and held it through cuteness and world wide respect for many months to come.

Long term...yeah you might come out better then the W10 POKE...but there are 42 worlds with tribes that have ended up better than the W10 POKE but few, if any, have the reputation of that tribe. So chances are, even if you end up long term the #1 tribe you won't live up to the reputation of W10 POKE. And with the way you've started here in the forums...I don't think it's even possible.

Just the fact that poke has been a frequent tribe theme.

I agree once again, and as an original member of POKE W10 I really don't care that you've used the same tag. We will always be POKE to the TW community...and thus your tribe has pretty much condemned itself to being a footnote at best in TW history...even if you do well.

DeletedUser

Simply the way you present yourselves on the forums. POKE in W10 was hammered on the forums at first, but the sparkling personalities of the members was too hard to dislike and in a very short time we were loved by all (except KV, but that's another story).

Anywho, you're representation on these forums makes it seem like your ability for fun is in no way comparable to the ultra fun loving W10 POKE tribe. Our tribe had the world forums laughing for months...fun for all. Can you match that??

Who said we were trying to be funny on the public forums? :icon_wink: This is a serious thread and wish it to be treated as such. :icon_evil: Humour is also very subjective, so I ask again, who are you to judge?

I actually agree with this, though it's not arguing what I stated...I said "so far you're not living up to it". In comparison, the original POKE started the world late, on purpose, and quickly shot up the ranks...so fast that we couldn't hide like we originally intended. And we owned the forums by this stage of the game...and held it through cuteness and world wide respect for many months to come.

Only supporting the fact that we're not w10s POKE and never want to be. How could we be living up to something that we don't even want to be, strive for or have anything in common with apart from the name. lol

Long term...yeah you might come out better then the W10 POKE...but there are 42 worlds with tribes that have ended up better than the W10 POKE but few, if any, have the reputation of that tribe. So chances are, even if you end up long term the #1 tribe you won't live up to the reputation of W10 POKE. And with the way you've started here in the forums...I don't think it's even possible.

I personally never heard about POKE up till now. Then again, I (and I'm sure others will agree) find w10 a rather unskilled world. I'd ask you to prove me wrong, but unfortunately I could not care less. This is W43, we are poke, deal with it. I also dislike your general negative tone you insert into your comments. Hence why I'm returning it. Perhaps you did not notice, but this is a very young world and respect is not won over night.

I agree once again, and as an original member of POKE W10 I really don't care that you've used the same tag. We will always be POKE to the TW community...and thus your tribe has pretty much condemned itself to being a footnote at best in TW history...even if you do well.

You appear to contradict yourself here. You say you don't care yet you rant about how you are poke and anyone else with poke will never be able to match you. :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

I have the 2nd Biggest ego's on these forums (Nauz has #1), ill be hated soon, if not already hated.

DeletedUser

We here at Poke would like W43 to know that we love you.

We want you all to know that we do not hate you, and we simply love you in everyway.

We want to know that we care.

And that we will never leave you.

And that we want to hug all of you.

picture-8.png

We love you.

<3

Using one pic, congrats. Pointless Thread, congrats. Pointless tribe, congrats. Getting blocked too, congrats.

DeletedUser

Who said we were trying to be funny on the public forums? :icon_wink: This is a serious thread and wish it to be treated as such. :icon_evil: Humour is also very subjective, so I ask again, who are you to judge?

Who am I?? Porygon-Z of course silly. Can't you read?? Who am I to judge?? Everyone judges in some manor or another...human nature...you can't stop it...and obviously you can't deal with it. That point was in reference to you countering my saying you weren't as fun..then you now counter with "This is a serious thread and wish it to be treated as such." Have you even read this so called serious thread??

Isn't this the Barney thread??

I love you You hate me
we're a POKE family
with a great big ram up the ***
from me to you.
then you'll say you love me too

Only supporting the fact that we're not w10s POKE and never want to be. How could we be living up to something that we don't even want to be, strive for or have anything in common with apart from the name. lol

Yet you argue with people claiming you can't live up to it...seems like it matters to you...you act like it matters to you...I say it if it looks like and smells like it usually is.

If it didn't matter to you you'd ignore these threads and create your own reputation, yet all we've really seen from you is arguing that you're not W10 POKE

I personally never heard about POKE up till now. Then again, I (and I'm sure others will agree) find w10 a rather unskilled world. I'd ask you to prove me wrong, but unfortunately I could not care less. This is W43, we are poke, deal with it. I also dislike your general negative tone you insert into your comments. Hence why I'm returning it. Perhaps you did not notice, but this is a very young world and respect is not won over night.

W10 an unskilled world?? Not sure about how it is now but at the start it was jam packed with good players and strong tribes. It, of course, has weakened over time as all worlds do when many of the top players leave. Don't need to prove this to you...it's an accepted truth.

You appear to contradict yourself here. You say you don't care yet you rant about how you are poke and anyone else with poke will never be able to match you. :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry you mis-understood me, I'll simplify my previous statement:
I couldn't care less you used the POKE tag, you'll never be what we were anyways.

Clear enough now??

I have the 2nd Biggest ego's on these forums (Nauz has #1), ill be hated soon, if not already hated.

I've seen you around the forums, and I don't agree with this. While you do seem to have an ego it doesn't compare to many I've seen here. Not saying anything about your ability in game...just your ego isn't even in the top 10.

Matalito

Dragonite, you are trying way to hard to defend yourself now, and it is just making the whole tribe look terrible.

You do not need to defend yourself to every piece of criticism made towards your tribe. Infact if you just ignored the comments this thread may have dropped off by now. You are doing more harm than anyone else is at this point.

The fact is you are using a tag that has been used many times before, expect comparisons.

You have gone as far as to say that this thread was started as a serious thread. Clearly the picture of kittens hugging shows that.
What started off as someone saying they liked the old POKE better has turned into you making no real sense, and it is killing public opinion of your tribe, I promise.

Let this be a lesson, dont argue on the forums unless you actually have good rebuttals. Now let it go, i'm sure this tribe will be gone fast anyways, and all this wont matter one bit.