POKE circle

DeletedUser

Hi Sight, who might u be? :)

Nope, DDB declared on TOMHWK when the world war 1st started. And I was the one who made King Geldwolf flip the coin and join us in our side of the world war (Coalition)

Also, as said DDB tried to rim me with 20 players gangbanging me, but not a single village was taken even after a few weeks, tons of nukes and noble trains, keke. My most gloriest moment in TW. Heh.

On topic, I think it will be interesting if this ring actually can mean anything at all in here. Who knows, they may become a challenge after all, keke.

DeletedUser

haha kudos on that!! I remember that EXACT point in W10 was the time when the W10 forums were the most active.. haha I remember spending hours arguing over why joining the coalition would be a better option for KG than joining the Empire and launching fakes everytime I finished replying to all the empire flaming! :p

haha but to be honest, I think in the end KG just wanted to enjoy all that attention he was about to get from everyone although looking at T-Crew's geographic location it was obvious which side they were going to join.^_^

DeletedUser

Oh, so u were a member of T-Crew?

Btw, there are a lot of W10 players playing in here as well. I guess the no morale factor here and old school settings (w/o the paladins and archers and coins) attracts a lot of power players from W10.

DeletedUser

yes, i used to play the account 'The Prince of Babylon' i made most of the maps for that world war (Empire v Coalition) but i didn't join DDB untill after TOMHWK had died or disbanded or merged (idr) the PoB account was on the opposite side of the world from where the fighting was(my villages were mostly in K41... dead west, lol) I participated by nobling 30-40 villages long range into K05 against FUSION

and when i quit i didn't hit delete, I gave the account over to an old ally in the world who had gotten banned. i don't know what he ever did to the account, but i know he eventually went to CTRL with alot of the real heart of DDB. for the current world war between DDBORG and CTRL, my sympathy and support goes to CTRL.

But werent TOMHWK long dead before the world war started? (SET, COKE, Nomads, ADA vs Die., CTRL, TUBA, DDB)

i think you missed alittle bit... where's one of my old maps...

ah here:[spoil]
Dayt10whatif-2.jpg

yeah, you forgot about BDR, the 3K fam, FUSION and T-Crew most notably...

along with all those other smaller tribes I took the time to figure out which side each was on and categorize.

*NOTE* the sides that NONE and TUBA are placed on were just likely guesses... IIRC, NONE did go to the Coalition, and TUBA eventually went to the Empire

[/spoil]
uhm, staying ontopic... uhh... Anon's ring of the world is destined to fail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Sight, who might u be? :)

Nope, DDB declared on TOMHWK when the world war 1st started. And I was the one who made King Geldwolf flip the coin and join us in our side of the world war (Coalition)

Also, as said DDB tried to rim me with 20 players gangbanging me, but not a single village was taken even after a few weeks, tons of nukes and noble trains, keke. My most gloriest moment in TW. Heh.

On topic, I think it will be interesting if this ring actually can mean anything at all in here. Who knows, they may become a challenge after all, keke.

TOMHWK merged and changed their name as we were declaring on them.
Weren't you the only one in your tribe getting support from 2 or 3 other tribes plus your own tribe? lol
When you are in a tribe, and being attacked by another tribe, I wouldn't consider it a gangbang. It is a tribal war.

That being said, it was still impressive and your skills were respected as the top member of your tribe.

Now, on topic. The FL ring will fail, it is already failing in the area I am in :D