PoKeMoN - Premade?

DeletedUser

Pokemon

Hello all. I was planning on making a tribe on W38. Now is my chance to shine. So, who is interested in a premade, called: Pokemon? Why not, I see a lot of Pokemon around, and I now found I have a few days up my sleeve.

pokemon-0001.jpg

Now, everyone loves pokemon, or at least most people do. I'd like to unite a few of the best Pokemon lovers, together, under one flag, and one Motto: Gotta Catch 'em all!
images

So, what we require for you to sign up?
a) A great, positive attitude towards Pokemon and TW as a whole.
b) Skill and Experience in TW.

That's it. So, what's the catch? There is none! You must be in North West.

pokemon_serie.jpg

I am not as nooby as my forum sign up date shows, so I'm sure you expect. I changed Aliases. I cannot tell you more, as I did this to get away from people, not to get back to them, but I've led successful tribes before - never a premade though, as they normally fail.

pokemon_wallpaper-13.jpg

So, good luck, flame away. If no one's interested, then I will just go as I previously planned, and to start from scratch on the world.

charizard-before.jpg

If I were to be a pokemon, as Togepi is take, I would be Groudon btw.

pokemon_wallpaper-14.jpg

He's the Scary Red One.

DeletedUser

thats seriously stupid... who names a frikken tribe pokemon!? jezz...

DeletedUser

As I said interesting tribe.. And even if they are not good tribe but then I can assure you that they will do better then your tribe Chaos..

And yes I am making my premade too.. So any of you interested mail me.. And I consider Pokemon, smurfs, Rome and RAWR a big competition for us.. We don't even consider Chaos as threat.. CHAOS sucks..

DeletedUser

Oh well, doesn't seem to be much interest, everyone is already taken by other premades. Such a pity. Oh well, sorry teh saviour, our only member, lol. I will make a tribe anyway, so be NW if you're interested.

DeletedUser

This tribe lacks originality.
Go for Pokemon themed alias' & circled start. :icon_wink: