Pokemon: The Trainer Battles (Forum Game)

DeletedUser

I've not updated it yet, and i've been on holiday recently, and the system wont let you edit if you're on holiday.

DeletedUser

First Round Battles:

Lfas vs MicMasterR,
Killed by Death vs cursed sword,
Sulpiac vs Deadsocks,
iiswaffles vs Dannym,
Nickster/Hotaka vs Lord Gorwad,
Shrike.Carnage vs Repinski,
dedly vs SirEwok,
Knight Saber vs The Great 1One1

That is all the first round battles. Trainers have, say 24 hours to mail me* which of their 3 pokemon they would like to use in this battle. After the 24 hours, battles begin ;D

Remember, mail me your choice of pokemon, don't put it up here, it's more fun if it's private. After the 24 hours i'll list the pokemon that are fighting next to their trainers.

DeletedUser

you must mail sully ingame the name of your pokemonz, then after sully has confirmed that he has gotten the mail I will send my pokemonz choice to you. then after dah battle sully forwards me the name of the pokemonz so I know you didnt cheat. tay?

DeletedUser

No, Sully will tell you ¬¬

I'll tell Socks on skype right nao, k? Though I have actually already made my choice, and I shall be sticking to it no matter what. I also kinda expect you will win this battle.

DeletedUser

you must mail sully ingame the name of your pokemonz, then after sully has confirmed that he has gotten the mail I will send my pokemonz choice to you. then after dah battle sully forwards me the name of the pokemonz so I know you didnt cheat. tay?

Sadly, I couldn't understand anything you said typed.

Now please message Ewok...or I'll have Sullyz to eat you.

DeletedUser55663

Don't accuse me of cheating, before I even know what's going on, Ewok.

I won't tell Linky, he I don't even know his ingame name ;-;

DeletedUser

I meant you'd tell him on the forumz, not that it really matters. k Sulpack, I'll mail you nao.

DeletedUser

No, Sully will tell you ¬¬

I'll tell Socks on skype right nao, k? Though I have actually already made my choice, and I shall be sticking to it no matter what. I also kinda expect you will win this battle.

Okay I trust socks....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's funny, because I chose Pikachu first...

That's my lovable Pokemon,

DeletedUser

Liar, I chose Blue Eyes White Dragon.

*hopes Linky doesnt choose Red Eyes Black Dragon*