Poker Night

DeletedUser13939

*lights a cigar*

I'm glad everyone could make it for Poker tonight! I've noticed a lot of you have been speaking out a bit here in the open, letting the whole world know all about you. So I figured my tribe and I should be a bit more open about ourselves as well. And what better way to do it then over a hand of Poker?

*starts shuffling the deck*

It all started with Kidd's vision. What was that vision? Well, I'll tell you. This man wanted to bring together some of the best players he ever played with and have them all work together under one name. That name being 4A and first created on World 64. THe core members are a loyal bunch and have worked together for quite some time. And of course, we have all come here to win this world.

*let's the person to the right cut the deck, then deals out hands*

Naturally, a lot of you didn't take us seriously. Now I'm sure you have your reasons. But just take a look at Wal and ARM. Both underestimated us. Both no longer exist. Not even YUM remains before us. So tell me, is it smart to continue to not take us seriously? I mean, we are the rank 1 tribe now.

*flips the top three cards from the deck onto the table*

Now I know what some of you are thinking. "Oh! Points mean nothing! You're just point-whoring!" That's a fair assumption, if you choose not to do your reasearch. But if you actualy look, you'll notice 4A is currently rank 4 in ODA with 4.22 Million. So clearly we're doing something.

*flips next card after bets*

But of course, now we have FnB. You guys are quite ballsy recruting the people we are attacking and then letting them continue to hit us while under your banner. Not many people would do that. Though it's far from the smartest move.
*flips last card and takes final bets*

The worst part? Our declaration on you wasn't even 30 minutes old before you came to us begging for a ceasefire. Even offered to sell out half your tribe. Are you guys even trying to win? But don't worry, there is good news. We plan to win our war against you and win this whole world as easily as I just won this hand.

*reveals hand*

All it takes is Four Aces.

~DK

thomas360

*lights a cigar*

I'm glad everyone could make it for Poker tonight! I've noticed a lot of you have been speaking out a bit here in the open, letting the whole world know all about you. So I figured my tribe and I should be a bit more open about ourselves as well. And what better way to do it then over a hand of Poker?

*starts shuffling the deck*

It all started with Kidd's vision. What was that vision? Well, I'll tell you. This man wanted to bring together some of the best players he ever played with and have them all work together under one name. That name being 4A and first created on World 64. THe core members are a loyal bunch and have worked together for quite some time. And of course, we have all come here to win this world.

*let's the person to the right cut the deck, then deals out hands*

Naturally, a lot of you didn't take us seriously. Now I'm sure you have your reasons. But just take a look at Wal and ARM. Both underestimated us. Both no longer exist. Not even YUM remains before us. So tell me, is it smart to continue to not take us seriously? I mean, we are the rank 1 tribe now.

*flips the top three cards from the deck onto the table*

Now I know what some of you are thinking. "Oh! Points mean nothing! You're just point-whoring!" That's a fair assumption, if you choose not to do your reasearch. But if you actualy look, you'll notice 4A is currently rank 4 in ODA with 4.22 Million. So clearly we're doing something.

*flips next card after bets*

But of course, now we have FnB. You guys are quite ballsy recruting the people we are attacking and then letting them continue to hit us while under your banner. Not many people would do that. Though it's far from the smartest move.
*flips last card and takes final bets*

The worst part? Our declaration on you wasn't even 30 minutes old before you came to us begging for a ceasefire. Even offered to sell out half your tribe. Are you guys even trying to win? But don't worry, there is good news. We plan to win our war against you and win this whole world as easily as I just won this hand.

*reveals hand*

All it takes is Four Aces.

~DK

Lets do this ;)
Great post btw mate

DeletedUser13939

Wish Leah Volga was here so she could argue with you for a bit DK and then she could rim you as usual ;)

Funny you should say that. You should double check your facts next time before posting. That woman has never once nobled a single village of mine. In fact, on every world that we have both played on, she has quit long before anyone even attempted to noble me. But good try. :)

DeletedUser19130

Should have some more pictures :D

Seriously though, was a great read. Keep the PnP coming!

SHAGAN888

DeletedUser118139

Well I mean that didn't last very long did it...

http://www.twstats.com/en92/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=142

Seems WNA/MEA are picking up FnB left right and centre, wonder what will happen now :O

We already won the war :p
best poker night ever!
giphy.gif

DeletedUser120441

Yes this does make for an ugly scenario and puts us in a situation that will only result in ending ties with mea due to the recruitment in our area of fnb players....This will not be allowed by Love members at all....

shag
From an outside perspective, what is your area lol.. FNB and INB are K54/K55, and as far as I know, MEA have more dominance there than you. Ironic also how you recruited mbrandon1962 into your tribe who was ex-FNB.

Tells you a lot about WNA/MEA :)

As an ex co for an INB player, I see MEA doing a great job

DeletedUser117978

I believe shag spoke from a 4a perspective in terms of FNB and INB might be wrong but just how i think it was supposed to come across

DeletedUser118139

From an outside perspective, what is your area lol.. FNB and INB are K54/K55, and as far as I know, MEA have more dominance there than you. Ironic also how you recruited mbrandon1962 into your tribe who was ex-FNB.

As an ex co for an INB player, I see MEA doing a great job

lol that wasn't meant in any 'great' kinda way xD