~polakos~

DeletedUser

Hello and welcome we would like to officially invite you to the POLAKOS in world 20 contact me [player]davvidpl0295[/player]

DeletedUser

Ok send me the invite now!

I've been waiting forever for such a prestigious invite, i'd just like to take a moment to thank my parents for bringing me into the world and giving such a great opportunity, i'm proud to have known you!!

*cries*

DeletedUser

Hi.

Thanks for this great opportunity, and I'd like to explain to you why I am so damn pleased!

Firstly, I have seen your name EVERYWHERE! I cannot look down my pants without seeing your tribe and its mighty strength.

Next, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are in close proximity in game, maybe 4, nay 3 Ks apart? Such closeness early in the game will ensure that we remain compact, and as a group move onwards in our crusade of the world.

Another great reason to join is your tribes grace and style. I mean, it takes such bravery to post on the forums, it really does, let alone posting in the wrong topic And to write a simple, yet highly effective message like that must have taken some thinking. Obviously, you being a major part in the tribe, we are almosy, nay definetly, guarenteed sucsess.

Finally, I would like to say that obviously this genius plot for possible new recruits is SO thorough! Obviously this will be the first of many rigorous tests, to see if we are worthy to join your elite establishment. I like the way you almost pretend you'll let anyone in, when of course we know this is merely sarcasm, to really rub it in for those noobs in Happy!, BANNED and C-R, who let in anyone.

Just zap me an invite, and I will be your tribes loyal toliet cleaner.