Political Predictions

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Thought this would be a fun activity to spice up the W100 Forums. Basically, make a map/graphic showing where the world will be in the near future. For my example, this is how I see the world playing out in 1 month's time.

2de30dbdd20a216fa9e459afed4c6052.png

Important events:
K44-
1. TQL falls due to constant pressure from Beast, BM and ID. ID recruits a good bit of the spoils, causing tensions with BM.
2. BRO F. takes heavy losses to BM 2.0(END/TQL South) and HUGS F. Taking the best into BM, war continues on both fronts.

K45-
1. Beast continues their onslaught of the tribe hoppers, assisted by Code. After eating TQL spoils, they turn attention to OMG F.

K54-
1. 155555 steamrolls continent dominance, easily eating through GR with their new recruits from Uruz. Then turn attention to Ruse, making quick gains.
2. TQL South/END/whatever recruit Amigos.

K55-
1. Misery falls and is eaten by a combination of Code, Hugs F. and ODZ F.
2. Rhythm F. takes massive losses due to fighting all fronts. ODZ gets most of the spoils, but DI clean up a bit as well. This leads to imminent border clashes, causing a war for full control of K55.
3. Code, cut off by friends Beast, looks for growth south. Seeing easy growth to the rim due to war between ODZ and DI, they choose the latter as food.

Summary:
I see 155555, Beast, TQL South and ODZ making great strides nobling enemies over the next month, while BM and ID grow mostly from recruiting the food around them. Many of the other top tribes will stagnate due to being landlocked/slow unproductive war.

Please share your thoughts!

DeletedUser122029

Too much effort to do this but I like the idea, nice one dude. :)

THB0705

The only way BM will grow that much is if they merge up with BRO somehow. Otherwise there is no way they will manage to grow like that. At this rate BRO will be gone within a matter of 2-3 weeks? BM will be next :)

Mithrae

Important events:
K44-
1. TQL falls due to constant pressure from Beast, BM and ID. ID recruits a good bit of the spoils, causing tensions with BM.
2. BRO F. takes heavy losses to BM 2.0(END/TQL South) and HUGS F. Taking the best into BM, war continues on both fronts.

Shadow's excellent post in the top 20 thread suggests that ODZ + Misery + DI in K55 and HUGS + 166666 + End in K54 are perhaps emerging as rival blocs to challenge the Beast + Code powerhouse in the later game. I'm not too sure accurate or how stable either of those suggested groupings are - don't know anything about K55 really, and 166666 on face value don't strike me as being too likely to cut off their access to the core with such a permanent alliance - but it makes me wonder about K44 more.

BRO and BM don't particularly strike me as tribes/families of late-game calibre, but ID and especially AKA look quite promising. Between them they've already recruited seven members from TQL (6 to ID, and TQL's biggest account to AKA) and are up by 50-odd conquests, so they're obviously not settling in for the long haul on that war. So are they hoping to challenge Beast/Code next, maybe allying with OMG to do so?

Or are they instead betting that some other group will challenge the K45 duo, or simply hoping that OMG will delay them for a good long while? If so, their most obvious path of expansion - really their only one without actively antagonizing Beast/Code - is to hit BM from behind just as BM so openly paraded the coalition's gang-banging of TQL. After all the crap that's gown down in K44 I'm not even sure that anyone would hold it against them. The "coalition" has begun the inevitable process of tearing itself apart with first End and then BM turning on their comrades: They can almost be written off as a unified group in the long term, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if a fourth major power bloc emerged from their best member tribes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122055

I love it how everyone's using this thread for war propaganda. I don't even have to check who's writing to know the tribe. :D

DeletedUser117860

My prediction is that in a month $$$/15555 and HUGS will be warring. The only thing i dont know is who will have the edge since $$$ could team up with BEast and just crush the core or HUGS gets really good diplo and crushes $$$$/15555.
K44 will be in ruins and potentially some players will jump to a better tribe and survive further on.
K55 will see ODZ emerge, I think they will do what para did and jump on their little minion tribes once their big threats are killed.
K45 will just see BEAST and Code controlling it, maybe some tensions will arise, eventually though beast will eat code :p

DeletedUser114002

I am going to flip the table, go against the odds and call a #OMGWIN on k45 war. I hope we actually get through this as winners.

P.S. Don't hate on me please. There are countless comments about how beast and code will stomp each and everyone. I made this comment for the sake of its existence and in case a miracle happens I can brag that I called it first. :p Good luck to all

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I am going to flip the table, go against the odds and call a #OMGWIN on k45 war. I hope we actually get through this as winners.

P.S. Don't hate on me please. There are countless comments about how beast and code will stomp each and everyone. I made this comment for the sake of its existence and in case a miracle happens I can brag that I called it first. :p Good luck to all
I would respect your opinion if you made a map, but you didn't so WRONG

Mr. Cringer Pants

The speculation in this thread is just wow :D I predict the world nobles all the barbs so nobody has to have the chore of farming daily on this limited hauls nonsense. Let's turn limited hauls into no hauls!

DeletedUser66411

The speculation in this thread is just wow :D I predict the world nobles all the barbs so nobody has to have the chore of farming daily on this limited hauls nonsense. Let's turn limited hauls into no hauls!
It essentially is no hauls by mid game... With 100k daily max that already is something like 6 or 7 minutes of pit res production. It will continue to become more and more negligible as the world progresses.