[Poll] NG seeks readmittance into the BLOC. *YOU* decide the outcome!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1113
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey KingV, I think you're forgetting the fact you left this world because you thought you could trust people with who you were because you're such a rockstar celebrity, only to have found out no one likes you.

And hrmmm, I'm not sure but looking at the threads you've made the past 2 months, World 9 and 10 also seem to be a little...hrmmm, explosive in threads.

You're unfunny, a weak troll at best, and an even worse player to top it off, not to mention you pretty much live on the forum (and that's coming from me) and are extremely pathetic in the amount of trouble you go through to 'own' someone.

Oh cool, I'm a rockstar celebrity. :lol:

Why would I ever think people like me? I harass, antagonize and piss off pretty much everyone in the TW community. :lol: And the best thing about it, is that I enjoy it. I love getting rises out of you. You all get so mad and butthurt and I just sit here laughing my ass off.

DeletedUser833

A lost arguement? I am simply arguing that if NG and The BLOC are really at opposite ends, then why not just fight? I mean, NG is spread throughout world 8, if The BLOC could actually coordinate attacks and support, I'm sure they could kick NG's ass. :icon_rolleyes:

Hey remember when you played W8?

yeah that was funny the amount of bragging you did...but what made it even funnier was how hard you fell on your face in the end.

Bedtime Bear

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry, my tribe is based in K55 and CLOROX is as well. I know you guys won't take kindly to my tribe as long as I'm leading it. I have full confidence in my members skills, I just won't have them play a bad game because of what I have done. :icon_razz:

:)

DeletedUser833

Oh cool, I'm a rockstar celebrity. :lol:

Why would I ever think people like me? I harass, antagonize and piss off pretty much everyone in the TW community. :lol: And the best thing about it, is that I enjoy it. I love getting rises out of you. You all get so mad and butthurt and I just sit here laughing my ass off.

Attention whores like you want to be liked, but you're so socially inept you gravitate further and further away from being likable, and you yourself know it, so you play it off as some big joke and 'if I really wanted to, I could be friends with everyone!', but you know in the back of your head you wouldn't even be able to conversate with anyone due to your...lets just say "internet addiction to twars.net".

DeletedUser

Yeah that was pretty weak of him.

He probably wouldn't have had any chance of being attacked if he didn't make such a big deal about being 'the best playerin w8...who needs to play under a smurf account because I'm so a good player they'll attack me just to say they did' or some shit like that.

Actually, I've played every world under an alias since world 6. Then for fun I started an account using my KingValkyrik name in world 11. Not one attack has come at me, and I'm not even playing that world! I log on once a week maybe. I never used alias's cuz I was afraid, I just like playing under a different name. Lol.

DeletedUser

Attention whores like you want to be liked, but you're so socially inept you gravitate further and further away from being likable, and you yourself know it, so you play it off as some big joke and 'if I really wanted to, I could be friends with everyone!', but you know in the back of your head you wouldn't even be able to conversate with anyone due to your...lets just say "internet addiction to twars.net".

WRONG! LOL! If I wanted to be liked by people, I would hold my tongue around them. And hey, guess what? Some people like me! :icon_shocked: But only cuz I think they're cool/respectable and actually want them to like me. As for the rest of you, I couldn't give two shits about.

DeletedUser833

I know, you're so cool KingV, I mean, reading up on worlds you don't even play, spending hours on this forum...you probably do other cool activities such as taking your mom's trash out for allowance at age 26.

PsychoFanatic

Or living in your parents house till that age:lol:
what no job KV?

DeletedUser4616

Like always, I am here to stir s**t up

thats about all your good for KV, about time you realized it.

as for the rest - i cant be arsed to reply to your rants.
but i really am sowwy i huwt your feewings by pointing out your a loser :lol:

now gtfo and whine somewhere else.

DeletedUser

thats about all your good for KV, about time you realized it.

as for the rest - i cant be arsed to reply to your rants.
but i really am sowwy i huwt your feewings by pointing out your a loser :lol:

now gtfo and whine somewhere else.

A mod, using RL insults?

Will I really go so low as to report you for it?

Nah....

xoxoxo,
KingV

DeletedUser833

Wow, a dumbass thinking he's awesome?

I wouldn't be so low to troll would I?

Yes I would.

DeletedUser4616

A mod, using RL insults?

Will I really go so low as to report you for it?

Nah....

xoxoxo,
KingV

RL insult? really? where?
go ahead and report it if you feel i have 'insulted' you.

p.s. pointing out you SUCK at tw is not an insult. it's the truth. :lol:

DeletedUser833

NO QUIX YOU DON'T GET IT.

He doesn't take the game seriously.

I mean if he did he would rock.

Fortunately for him he never takes the game seriously because he's such an awesome player that is so cool, he goes to different forums and 'own some noobs' because he's so hardcore at using the english language.

DeletedUser4616

NO QUIX YOU DON'T GET IT.

He doesn't take the game seriously.

I mean if he did he would rock.

Fortunately for him he never takes the game seriously because he's such an awesome player that is so cool, he goes to different forums and 'own some noobs' because he's so hardcore at using the english language.

rofl! :lol:

oops - i meant - oh, okies! sorry! my bad. :icon_redface:

ahh well - you cant expect a nub like me to understand how KV is such a hotshot TW god. :lol:

PsychoFanatic

AHH SPN that was fantastic lol

And king, shut up man. Stop being such an attention seeker.

That's Impossible that would involve KV committing suicide. which isn't going to happen

as much as we'd all like it to

DeletedUser

have the voting ended? :lol:
if not, this is my vote:

[X] NO! wtf? lawl

cause NG and REL are in the same direction, It's really hard to do anything for them.

DeletedUser

damn it stop the arguing already and find a wrld where both of you two are big in and have a personal war and go head to head and take each other out and show who is the best player. :icon_razz: