[POLL] SOTW 16 - Evil

Pick your favourite :

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Just leave my post completely out of context -_-
ONTOPIC: Could my vote please be changed from 5 to 3?

DeletedUser

It's cause I luv ya ;) hahaha

I can't physically alter it, however if it effects the results at the end, I will manually alter it when announcing the winner :)

DeletedUser

Fair point. But personally I feel it discredits the work some people do in manually achieving this style by allowing to do it as fast as "Click Click". Thats where my problem lies: not with the look itself, but by it being a shortcut.

I think it's a bit like maths. You wouldn't derive cosine or log everytime, you'd just press the button.

DeletedUser

It's the same I suppose though as if there are two sigs, one has a brilliant stock and decent editting, and the other poor stock but brilliant editting. generally those who know what to look for can see the talent of the designers, and those who don't only see the talent of the original stock.

DeletedUser

I think it's a bit like maths. You wouldn't derive cosine or log everytime, you'd just press the button.

But here, we're rating on the work as well, correct?
And in a math test where you were being tested on deriving a log, if you had shown no work (As in, you simply typed it into your calculator), you'd likely receive a substantially lower grade.

DeletedUser

GE, can you get the stocks used for number 5, because I'm concerned that the only thing that the designer did was add the kitty, but that might be due to them being pro.

DeletedUser

I think the person who made that did use topaz, but I also think that he thought the cartoon-stylized effect worked on this sig. I'm sure he or she doesn't use topaz without thinking of it, otherwise many more artifacts would have showed up.

You may think of it as a shortcut in most cases, but sometimes it can be used to achieve a desired result.

Oh night terror ;)

DeletedUser95815

Maybe we should just have TSOTW, Topaz Signature of the Week?

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is voting becoming more one sided? I remember on the first SOTW's there'd be at least 2-3 votes for almost every entry. Now 7 odd have no votes :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Some solid entries but # 5 gmv. I'm not sure if it's topaz or not though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is voting becoming more one sided? I remember on the first SOTW's there'd be at least 2-3 votes for almost every entry. Now 7 odd have no votes :icon_confused:

If you now look at the newer SotW: clickeh the voting is a lot more spread out, with 11 votes currently being spread out over 7 entries :) It just varies from SotW to Sotw.

DeletedUser

Nice new avvy ;)

OT: The comp where dr. deja rocked up, kicked ass, and left was the most one sided I have ever seen (I came 2nd with one vote). The one after that was fairly close (If I remember right...), so it does change, just depends on the sigs themselves.