- No voting for yourself

Have fun and vote for your favorite!

k0nkv6.png

r1a5jm.png

wten14.png

2u71ri1.png

Good luck

DeletedUser100345

#1 kind of messy and monotone(color) bg, render does not fit in and i dont like blending
#2 simple, clean gmv although the trees are lq
#3 nice idea but there is no depth and colors are monotone - i also do not like the splatter
#4 really interesting tag but font is bad, bg is kind of boring and the softbrushes are too obvious
there is still a lot of potential is this one

all in all it's a harsh cnc, but i to be honest none of them is bad
every tag has its strenghts and weaknesses

DeletedUser

So I'm guessing my partner didn't submit ours... :icon_razz:

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It was very clear that you had until the 27th at 4am. That was already a day extra than original, I don't see why it should have taken you longer than that.

DeletedUser102804

Wow, I was expecting more tags. MF, will my partner get credit for the tag as well even though I made it myself since they didn't get me anything to work with?

DeletedUser

3 Gmv
1 is to messy and has nu blending on it
4 is pretty well done but i'm don't really like the style thats used

DeletedUser102804

Good job on the battle, everyone. Hope we have a better turn out next week.

DeletedUser

With a record number of 9 votes... :p

In first place is Jalwis2007 with entry #3.
Tied for second are King Sean04 (#1), Philpster and Hidden Disaster (#2), and Yurtles and Undead Billy Mays (#4).

I understand that neither Jalwis nor King Sean had an entry in which they collaborated with another person. This is not their fault; their partners failed to participate.

I did the point allocation on the leaderboard this week in a somewhat unorthodox fashion to reflect the peculiarity of this week's SOTW. Points were distributed as normal for the running leaderboard. For the monthly, however, it seemed to me that the three people tied for second only did so due to lack of voting (not to impugn their respective works, of course). Furthermore, I also wanted to preserve the "purchasing power" of the points already given for the SOTWs earlier this month. Thus, participants received only half of what they normally would receive for placing - i.e. 1st gets 1.5 points, 2nd 1 point. This also reflects the spirit of collaboration and teammates sharing the prize.

Again, that calculation is only for the monthly leaderboard - the normal one remains as usual.

Thanks for participating :)