[POLL] SOTW - Hell (Part 2)

Vote for your favorite!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Welcome to the 52nd SOTW - Hell (Part 2)

Normal rules apply:

- Still no breaking of anonymity
- No voting for yourself
- In accordance with the instructions detailed here, votes from this poll will be combined with those of last week's poll

Have fun and vote for your favorite!

NETSOTW52_zpsbc0f4eca.png

11idf90.jpg

hellsig.png

Good luck!

DeletedUser

I voted for number 2. It's kind of refreshing to see something different for a change, and I thought it was amusing.

DeletedUser

You have no idea how dead the gfx forums are across the English speaking TW servers :p. .Net there are very few posts, and it takes on average 2 weeks to get enough entries for a SOTW. .UK even fewer posts than .net, and it takes a similar amount of time to get enough entries for SOTW. And .US, well I'm pretty much the only one posting in their gfx forums of late, there seems to be no one up for a SOTW or any other gfx competition :(

Even graphics forums such as Pimped Pixels and The Dream Evil Network are a lot quieter than they were 5 months ago :(

DeletedUser

Part of it may be due to the fact that the forum layout kind of got even less friendly for graphics than before. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The fixed width hasn't helped, but nothing can be done about that.

DeletedUser

ooo I've got a hatrick of sotw wins now :)

/adds it on to his 2 other hatricks on .uk sotw

DeletedUser81336

Yup harb. The forum lay out was the last straw for a few people it seems (including me). The forums were getting old and the new look gave me a reason to say good-bye/go inactive. It's too hideous to post often, sadly. :S

DeletedUser

In first place is Phlipster, with entry #1!
In second place is Harbinger297, entry #3.
Finally, with perhaps the most recondite entry, is Undead Billy Mays with #2.

In accordance with the details laid out here, these results are aggregated with those of last week, as follows:

In first place is Phlipster, with a total of 9 votes.
Tied for second place are Harbinger297 and King Sean04 with a total of 3 votes each.
In third place is Undead Billy Mays with a total of 1 vote.

Thanks everyone for your submissions... I agree that the new forum layout is less than ideal and may have alienated some people.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Finally, with perhaps the most recondite entry, is Undead Billy Mays with #2.​

I lol'd - c'mon - bacon on a string out of reach? How is that not hell