[poll]What should Sir Victor do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Who wants me to end this? I got tons of nukes and soon I will have 100% moral on Sir Victor. ^^

Jakub1992

Who wants me to end this? I got tons of nukes and soon I will have 100% moral on Sir Victor. ^^

Lmao,hes a turtle and sos the rest of his tribe,it would be quite entertaining :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

2254 blueboxkid KoD 136.407 22 6200 W6
best rank: 3 May 2,2007
most points: 500,540 September 15,2007
most villages: 75 September 15,2007

102 sir victor REL 213.620 31 6891 W8
Best Rank: 99. 10th October 2007
Most Points: 214,431 11th October 2007
Most Villages: 31 11th October 2007

hmmmmmmm I think I already know how I might be wrong though :lol:

Do you now? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4949

w6 is older than w8,so sv still has a while to get up to the same standard :icon_wink:

wrong, bbk was a legend at about this way through w6, then he quit. sir victor needs to do his research before calling one of w6's best players crap. he would of been #1 easily if he wasnt using his special strategy

Jakub1992

wrong, bbk was a legend at about this way through w6, then he quit. sir victor needs to do his research before calling one of w6's best players crap. he would of been #1 easily if he wasnt using his special strategy

Letting his points go down??? Ive never heard of that stratergie before :icon_confused:

Jakub1992

Also it was BBk that told SV to learn how to play,what SV said was nothing to do with BBK only himself :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I take it youve been nobled or you got lots of support and people attacked you :icon_wink:

Been rimmed once actually. And at the time I had barely any troops. I've got all that from just turtling. ;)

DeletedUser4949

Yes his conquers are completely amazing. he only got ranked 3rd on the world because it was near the beginning so I am still better than him. ^_^

I dont get why you think your so good..you got 1 mil points on w2, so have 1000 other people. You are scraping top 100 in w8, yet bbk was a strong third with about double the villages of #1&2.

@jacob--your an idiot, GFY

DeletedUser

I dont get why you think your so good..you got 1 mil points on w2, so have 1000 other people. You are scraping top 100 in w8, yet bbk was a strong third with about double the villages of #1&2.

BBK hasnt done anything impressive. He got top 3 around the beginning...

Correct me if I am wrong but when I look at his twplus thing all I see is him nobling low point vills:S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Correct me if I am wrong but when I look at his twplus thing all I see is him nobling low point vills:S
you stand uncorrected. in truth im only better than you when nobody knows who either of us are. like that one time you dont know about :icon_confused: :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.