Pop

Discussion in 'World 92' started by The Commander, Jan 26, 2017.

Share This Page

1. T0talPointWh0re

T0talPointWh0re Non-stop Poster

U guys shouldnt be so harsh on him.

A tribe member told me on 91 he nobled a 300 point villa and got it to 2k in less than two days !

Now if that doesnt take some next level skill i dont know what does.

SARCASM SARCASM

2. Mistakes Were Made

Mistakes Were Made Active Member

I feel you man, these people just can't appreciate a high point to troop ratio.

3. The Commander

The Commander Non-stop Poster

You know what pop - I take back everything I said about you guys.

Having a family tribe is fine by me - considering this now

Doesn't even compare

4. SHAGAN888

SHAGAN888 Non-stop Poster

You can relocate over here and I could only pray you're that smart....
    Nice village name btw would be nice if you could at least spell my name right noob.....Im no grammar nazi but you are flat out one of the worse ones in here, must be your schooling....

shag

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  5. The Commander

Shag.. really.... you come back to this xD

6. SHAGAN888

SHAGAN888 Non-stop Poster

Yeah sorry been busy with tribal stuff but I do plan to get in her a bit more now.
    shag

7. TheBigGinge

TheBigGinge Still Going Strong

Tut you are so delusional.. bro I call you shaghan because it's short for shag-hansolo you remind me of him, i have told you this before lol on voice calls what you used to do with me :p you loved ringing me up at silly o clock in the morning talking about tribal wars :D

And yes please someone just anyone.. I know you probs like this fool more than me... as he's been around longer. But doesn't mean he should be treated like a god when all he does is says "I have friends I have friends don't mess with me I have friends"

Bro everyone has friends just come rim me like you've always wanted too, and lol I know it's to late to relocate but bro you don't understand.... I have "friends" who want me on there account who are near you lol. I have players in your tribe! What want me on there account. Your garbage. And you'll always be garbage until you war against me. You always make threats. It's been 2 worlds and you still haven't done anything or your "friends"

Come at me bro:rolleyes:

8. clutchmander

clutchmander Active Member

Can I be treated like a God instead? I call dibs.

9. Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk Non-stop Poster

you have to understand few things here; you don't get to flame competition and get away with it just because you think you're 2pro for them. + it is both lame and disrespectfull, no matter who you flame. most likely, he was trying to gather some external rep points by playing smarta** in the beggining of the world and look cool with his diplomacy boycott. no one messes with big mean scary guys. and as it turned out, instead of being pro, his tribe is filled with backstabbers as more people said so and maxed out members... so guess what will happen to them in the future... i'll give you a hint;

2nd thing you should understand is that our posts were suppoused to be about trolling (like we don't know why family tribes fall apart lol), right to a part " you're all so fucking dumb it's scary."... well, guess who turned out to be dumb now...

now we talk serious...

next thing you all pros (and i can see so many of you here) are suppoused to understand is, that TW is depleting with players. only 14% of our players (above 60 have took poll) have stated they play less then a year. which gives you actually a lot of players who are either experienced, need to learn a few things or want to give a shot with this experiment, etc. now, giving a shot here is crucial, because nowadays you have either elitistic tribes, disorganized or few of them in the middle inbetween those 2 categories.

also, we're not here to play tribal hugs, we're here to take this experiment throughout game. learning people about dodging, sniping, sending fake trains, farm runs is merely mechanism that can be done easily, but what we want is to give them chance to understand this game before some of you pros eats them or backstabbs them. that being said, who's dumb enough to actually think 200 players will stick around for doing so? check those flaming POP for that answer i guess. rules have been set, guides are being written, only those who will follow them will be allowed to stick around. so there's true story of POP that you might want to think about. wether we succeed or not- not that i really care, important thing is that we tried while everyone else just bother to conquer the world. ^^

TheChimpyHD and ChrisIIhoppy like this.
  10. Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

all of my posts were replies to you and nothing was fabricated. which would mean; if even you feel that you now look bad, it is most likely because you've done it yourself.

so here's a word of advice for you. take hint from your tribesmates and cool it for a moment. cause tribe looks bad just as their leader does.

Estefanus likes this.
  11. wakeling

wakeling Non-stop Poster

all this mud slinging is why i stay out of the forums i dont need to drop down to that level i try to do mine on the battlefield if i lose i lose i do not take it personaly or insult others there is no need for it try to always be the better person

12. Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone. Part of the Furniture

I think it truly has gotten worse these past few years.

13. HeyMyNameIsWendy

HeyMyNameIsWendy Well-Known Member

Totally agree, its not necessary at all, especially at this early stage in the world

14. Otto Rocket.

Otto Rocket. Non-stop Poster

Just reading this fully. If The POP! Family do decide to war 28, that'll be very interesting to see. The politics of that war will be hilarious!!!

15. The Commander

4 days into the world already talking about wars :p

Us and pop have a great relationship

16. aetegan

aetegan Non-stop Poster

Bro if you can pull this off full respects
    This game has become one huge incestual pool.
    Would love a great big flood of new players. Get some new blood in here

17. TheChimpyHD

TheChimpyHD Well-Known Member

Whats with the Shag obsession?

18. TheBigGinge

TheBigGinge Still Going Strong

Ah just old times :rolleyes: just what he'd do over video chat and on externals and other insults and threatening me so I have a big obsession with him :oops:

19. Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

frankly i think that ship has already long gone sailed back when people were boosting their egos killing newbies... now our primary goal is to get as much people possible to early-mid game and teach them how to survive hardest part and get some fun and make them keep returning to TW after their breaks..

also, as our 4 tribes are full, i would kindly ask all tribes to remove their spies s we can add other intersted players.. :D

youaresohistory likes this.
  20. swiperxx

swiperxx Guest

Why do they need to leave? They also can learn more from your teaching course :)