Popaganda War Entertainment

DeletedUser

mooningthemoon today at 19:02
Dear Azura Member,

I am mailing you to offer you the chance to leave Azura while there time. Soon your 'great' leaders will tell you how good you did against us. But what they will not tell you is how 'great' they are. Before i even begin to talk about your leaders' expirience in other worlds, i'd like to point out what they did here, so far, they have about 2/3 Azura members in each persons' 7x7, stiffling you own growth, which shows they haven't learnt from their past mistakes, since the tribe Azura has been seen on quite a few world before, with bigevan leading them all... while they all failed. They have recruited without checking the peoples' expirience, they have kept asking for merges and so on. I could go on and on with this but i'm sure you'd get bored sooner rather then later with all this.
Here - http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.php?page=player&id=8340825 - you can see bigevans best world. Which isn't as great as he may have told you. And here - http://www.twstats.com/en11/index.php?page=player&id=1328315 - is xshahzads best world. Some of you may think it's good, but then compare those world to our players - http://www.twstats.com/en52/index.php?page=player&id=2156946 and http://www.twstats.com/en52/index.php?page=player&id=7645947.
When we attack your players, your leader simply dissmisses them, just because we are attacking them - http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1063
And now for some posts on the external forums - http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=232024 - you can think this is great, but i would like to point out this part -
xshahzad said:
I started my own tribe HYM. HYM merged into 7NA, I was Duke at 7NA. 7NA merged into TNA. TNA merged into NA.
- as you can see where a co-player of your leader wrote how much he likes merging, while writing a whole long message which most likely wasnt read whole by even a single person. Now yet another thread- http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=236685 - where he doesn't even want to be the leader of 'his' tribe, but to let someone else lead it, while he'll take the credit if it works out or will say he had nothing to do with it if it fails. Before you comment on that, i urge you to read the threads thoroughly, so you may know what i am talking about.
Your leaders have requested a merge with BOLT, and you may haev never heard of it, since it never happened, BOLT actually checked your leaders' expirience and saw them for who they were. You may or may not have heard of other merges which didn't go through because of the other tribes declining your offer.
Now, just to repeat to some of you, we are giving you a chance to leave Azura, and us leaving you alone, or staying with Azura, you 'great' leaders and all the merges wich will happen sooner rather then later. Now, you may think you'll be left with no tribe, and easy to pick off, but you can always join BOLT which is a decent tribe which will help you later on.

Now, think about this thoroughly,
And decide for yourself what you pick.

Kind Regards,
Dawid

Please if your trying to get members of Azura to leave don't send it to the leader of the tribe fail much?
epic_fail-14161.jpg

DeletedUser

Am no one but I think that was the purpose. Enlighten me how this is a fail?

DeletedUser

Its sounds like a good offer evan3 I would seriously consider it.

DeletedUser

Nicely written mail. Nice work Mooningthemoon.
Bigevan, you fail for considering this a fail.

Lol

DeletedUser

I'd have snapped up on the offer and joined. However, I wouldn't be sitting in Azura anyway because of clear reasons.

DeletedUser

LOL ? how is this a dirty trick :D
He even mailed it to you on purpose probably to let you know what he's saying.

Khan The Master

Bigevan do you even know who you are hugging anymore?

Trust noone
fail05.jpg

DeletedUser

LOL ? how is this a dirty trick :D
He even mailed it to you on purpose probably to let you know what he's saying.

You gotta hate it when people go behind your back to your face right......... hold on? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Thanks ;) I wrote it :D
Anyhow bigevan, you really should see the replies im getting.

Post them here ;D
I think I'll laugh my ass off.

Although it's not a nice mail, it still is good that you try to help their members by warning them lol. Also, it's just a good mail, and sent to the leader as well, which shows dignity.

Yes, I like you ^^

Ps: Khan the Master, I love that pic :p

DeletedUser

bigevan3 today at 19:40
Hello LIGHT member.

As you may know your leaders are quite cocky an are in wars with multiple tribes. Lights will be shutdown an be into a abandon conplex. Theres no need for a player to be in Lights if their too cocky to win a war. Suggest you leave anyone wont be harm/cleared/catted. An that BOLT merge was quite pathetic to stay the least.

Go BigE Nice mail :lol:

And we NEVER declared on anyone :icon_cry: we were having fun playing simcity

DeletedUser

[spoil]
---- today at 19:16
А причем тут прошлое?
Мы живем сейчас и и только сейчас, если оборачиваться все время назад, то не будет времени подумать о будущем...
Подумай об этом...
[/spoil]

Yes that is russian.

[spoil]
---- today at 19:12
Very good mail! I am quitting this world anyway so it is no odds to me. There is a lot of other things that are so so wrong in this tribe but the main one as you have pointed out is the leadership.

I was just in the middle of taking screen shots when I noticed I had a mail! Was thinking on doing a nice PnP post before I quit.

Now I know good leadership. I am a former member of XLR world 19 lead by slytown and Lauradestroyer and I.D world 39 Lead by Onaryc and Dennis.
[/spoil]

[spoil]
---- today at 19:07
I'm just waiting for the first merge and that gives me a reason to check other tribes....

But i'm laughing my ass off because of all the fuzz there is at the beginning of this world.

Good speech by the way!
[/spoil]

Heres some, i have to copy them from my ig forums -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry for double post but here's some more:

[spoil]
---- on 21.06. at 11:41
Why did you invite [player]jamiemiller123[/player]?

bigevan3 on 21.06. at 11:44
he claim u wanted want him in the tribe. I would forward u the mail.

----- on 21.06. at 11:45
Dismiss him please I dont want anyone within my 15x15 in the same tribe as me

----- on 21.06. at 11:50
Thank you

---- today at 19:22

This message has been forwarded by -----.
[/spoil]

[spoil]
---- today at 19:39
Couldnt understand what you said, Are you saying we should remain in Azura and kill you guys off? hmm.. sounds like a great idea, i accept

mooningthemoon today at 19:43
Meh, you should get glasses if you cant read that?
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Post them here ;D
I think I'll laugh my ass off.

Although it's not a nice mail, it still is good that you try to help their members by warning them lol. Also, it's just a good mail, and sent to the leader as well, which shows dignity.

Yes, I like you ^^

Ps: Khan the Master, I love that pic :p

Maybe he was trying to talk sense into Bigevan?