Post Script

DeletedUser

Please stop with recruiting our food!!!

Personal space issues mean we at SOHK need room to expand, in some cases that has more to do with personal hygiene than anything TW related :)

Possible situations in TW require a delicacy that boarders on the OCD, that's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive–compulsive_disorder for those who didn't know.

Practical stipulations mean a war declaration has to be forthcoming. Now, it was going to be a huge declaration, full of all the things you'd expect and a few you might have overlooked.... it was going to be all singing
[spoil] No Performing Singers here[/spoil]
all dancing
[spoil]No Pirouetting Swingers here[/spoil]
naked girls
[spoil]No Perfectly Sexy babes either[/spoil]
well built guys
[spoil]And no Positively Sexy guys. Or old guys in uniforms drooling....[/spoil]
and an elephant sort of affair....

But it's been done to death, and even then it's not been good enough for some, complaints about too many pictures, walls of text and just plain declaration bashing has meant you get me posting this sub standard rubbish. So, that's it, SOHK are off to war. Thanks for reading this far, and if you just skipped to this bit then you missed the joke about the bishop, 3 nuns and a bar of soap. The End.

For those who wanted the elephant....

[spoil]
WAR.png
[/spoil]

P.S. - We're coming for you.....

shredded

Yay at least we have a problem worth solving now :D

DeletedUser

Good luck to you guys as well :)

tho going on normal forum etiquete i should be flaming you lot

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides not sure who is gonna win so ill watch with interest :D

Swans1981

I wouldnt call it a proper war.. they share a quarter (if that) of a continent together? o_O

DeletedUser

Good luck to both of you!

@SOHK: Steals their sohks!
@P.S. : Time to find the sohks!

DeletedUser

3-0 to sokh you would expect more considering you had time to plan ahead.

but i sense maybe you was pushed in to this war by an ally maybe whilst they prepare for another war very soon and maybe your job was to stop P.S attacking them O,o

DeletedUser

Considering they said they wanted a week to think about our NAP and attacked whilst we still had the NAP i would have expected much better.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt call it a proper war.. they share a quarter (if that) of a continent together? o_O

a sohk only covers a small part of the body, yet they are worn by millions if not billions on a daily basis!

yes this makes about as much sense as your comment.

DeletedUser

Considering they said they wanted a week to think about our NAP and attacked whilst we still had the NAP i would have expected much better.

I believe BMEA was talking with Rodrik at the time the first attack was sent ... And you clearly anticipated the attacks too, Akatnikititkitis is stacked up to heavens, proven by his OD too :). So that's really not an excuse, saying you guys didn't see it coming after talks with Mice Elf came to a halt would be silly.

I'll admit we had a plan - but it had to be rushed because the cat was out of the bag :). And well, rushing things ain't ever good init ...

To add, lastly, most of our lads are away from the action. I expect both stats to go up over the days, because the blunt of members are days away.

Swans1981

a sohk only covers a small part of the body, yet they are worn by millions if not billions on a daily basis!

yes this makes about as much sense as your comment.

No.. it means that your tribes can't really "War" due to the majority of the tribe not having a frontline established..
Look at all the other wars and look at the frontlines they all share, far bigger than yours.. meaning it's going to be a very slow war.

DeletedUser

yet it is still a proper war :) as there will be villages taken villages staked etc :)

thats why your comments still make little sense tbh.. infact you have semi contridicted yourself

Swans1981

It could be classed as a little skirmish war, but not a proper war as the frontline is too small.
I do now know the reason for this whole thing though. :lol:

tangomango

a war is a war...lets get ready to ruuuuuuummmmmbbbbllllleeeeeee!

Last edited: