Power

DeletedUser

NKVD, S OPS, F.W.I., and ExR.......... The territories we control are vast, yet in the same region.... It is time to consolidate power in that region....

There are too many of us to become one tribe, due to the population limits per tribe on this world.... It is our K.... We need to control it and have proper oversight there of it in the future....

We need one tribe with a new name, and a sister tribe to properly facilitate the needs of all members... Tribe1 and Tribe2... whatever that name might be...

I do not care who is in charge, nor do I wish to be... however the wars over minor farms must come to an end..

Leadership in the tribes has not moved foward on this issue... I will... regardless of the thoughts of the leadership in my own governance.... The war between NKVD and ExR must sieze.... it is pointless at this time as it was when it started.. Battle lines that have been formed between S OPS or F.W.I. for whomever wishes to draw them in our region must also come to an end... and all battles between any of the 4 in combination must find an end....

Tribes of other regions, most certainly within the core, have began to spread. Coalitions have already formed and diplomatic agreements have been forged.....this world might be young, but it is not stupid.

It is time to build a wall... it is our K..... if not ours today based on mutual agreement of said territories, then the cores territory tommorow.

Either we agree now and form this republic, or we remain as today, a target of tommorow.. Leadership in my tribe is as of late, not defined by title.... Many of my tribesmates will vouch for that....

From the inner circle of this unit comes experienced players that shadow over those that wished to birth a legacy...... we are here now..... and it is time to make that footprint a legacy that will last.. If shedding those that are of our junior to form that legacy if neccessary than so be it.

In this world I am Parkay.. a new name with an old identity.... you may call me cnstallion...... feel free to check my referances.... Now lets us secure the K of 25.

DeletedUser

Why not just take everyone else out and make a new tribe from the members still standing? Makes more sense to me anyway.

DeletedUser

Take the best players, kill off the rest. Bam, one tribe dominating k25 ^.^

DeletedUser

NKVD, S OPS, F.W.I., and ExR

S OPS is a fail tribe going to fall.

F.W.I same as above.

ExR's leaership is inactive in running the tribe.

tbh NKVD is the best tribe in K25.

DeletedUser

wait, so what are you trying to accomplish?
go to war, have some fun. just stay in the rim. -.-

DeletedUser

This is why W55 is boring. You're wanting to secure alliances and ensure everyone gets to farm their little patch? Start a war, man! Grow some gonads, then come and talk with the big kids.