Predict future top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

DOORS

look real strong, i think we might be seeing them somewhere in the top ten

They're sandwich in between Doctor and PG13. With a low member count it doesn't look bright for them. What ever Doctor don't noble PG13 will surely finish off.

DeletedUser

Here's my top 10.This will be a future Top 10 possibly.
1)CoFfEe
2)H2O
3)Glamor
4)NuBs
5)Joke
6)YODA
7)HuGz!
8)Love
9)F4-0
10)Watch!

Garrock

BROKEN & Glamor are my bet to be the top tribes in the future.

Thank-you...

As for Glamor, we had the same inclination, now we are less impressed, but the verdict is still out... an applicant to our tribe is under attack from Glamor... 4 attacks I've seen so far, and it was very poor. The best attack was 1500 axe 600 LC, and a handful of rams/cats, our applicant was also well on his way to nobling an additional glamor player until he got support... That would make 5 of there players very average at best. I still believe glamor has alot of talent we haven't seen yet, but they need to get in there and account sit there members.

DeletedUser

BAKED aren't going to survive.We already took out 1 player and we're taking out all in K55.Dreamguide is down and 42 more to go.

DeletedUser

No, but then remember H2O and BODE are at war with BAKED which will destroy BAKED.We're taking out their members 1 by 1 and maybe 2 by 2.

DeletedUser

No, but then remember H2O and BODE are at war with BAKED which will destroy BAKED.We're taking out their members 1 by 1 and maybe 2 by 2.

I doubt that will destroy BAKED, But obviously its gonna hurt their growth.
Good luck to your Tribe.

DeletedUser

H2O will take K55.BODE will be second and BAKED won't be in the top 10 of K55 or top 20 of the world.

razer rapter

1. BAKED
2. *-N-*
3. Glamor
4. NUBS
5. HUGZ !
6. CoFfEe
7. YODA
8. DOORS
9. DoctoR
10. H²O

44kevin44

My top three in no particular order would have to be BAKED, NUBS, and Broken, just based on names that I recognize from other worlds.

DeletedUser

i STILL don't know most of the tribes here. but, i'd put my dibbs on BAKED. but not all of it.
WHY? world 19 players kick ass, baby! haha. but, i've never seen them fight in w19 though.
but if they're UWA, they've manage to survive mass attacks from big tribes, or not. LMAO.

sorry UWA, i was too busy defending myself from BONDED months ago. and i died a hero, not a coward :)
Nathan was my friend, he never pwned me. LMFAO.

DeletedUser

i STILL don't know most of the tribes here. but, i'd put my dibbs on BAKED. but not all of it.
WHY? world 19 players kick ass, baby! haha. but, i've never seen them fight in w19 though.
but if they're UWA, they've manage to survive mass attacks from big tribes, or not. LMAO.

sorry UWA, i was too busy defending myself from BONDED months ago. and i died a hero, not a coward :)
Nathan was my friend, he never pwned me. LMFAO.

PS! i also put my money on H²0. but not all of it too. why? they remind of that famous w24 tribe, with the same name. are you w24 players? or not. haha.

lethal.

BAKED aren't going to survive.We already took out 1 player and we're taking out all in K55.Dreamguide is down and 42 more to go.

would you please just shut up? your pathetic along with your little tribe coalition against us, really are you doing anything? you lot don't even have nobles we actually nobled you. End off.

DeletedUser

PS! i also put my money on H²0. but not all of it too. why? they remind of that famous w24 tribe, with the same name. are you w24 players? or not. haha.

I think that our duke and baron are from W24.I know we're not the best but we're ONE of the best.

DeletedUser

really? don't leave these guys, they know what they're doing. haha. i've seen them rim people. and i know what they can do.

DeletedUser54579

Although I do understand these predictions are solely based on opinions, but I still think its to early to predict how the world is going to shape its self.

I think most of the top 10 wont be around in a few months, coffee might be, depending on their commitment to this world.

I also see a few tribes that are not in the top 100 yet that may make an impact.

And I think coffee is a sweet tribe name and love their saying " decaffeinated coffee is kinda like kissing your sister ". I heard de-tergent would know ;P